LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

public and private spankings

diaperwolf42

Hello all of you naughty little ones. I am again offering to spank any naughty babies that need a spanking.

If you wish to be spanked you can reply to this thread or private message me. I also am offering spankings on kik snapchat and skype. My username for all three is herwolf42.

Message me with a name you want to be called, your play age, and what you did to deserve a spanking from daddy.

I give spankings with my hand, a switch, a paddle and a cane. I give them otk, over the arm of a couch, in the "diaper position" and with you bent over grabbing your ankles.

I will be waiting.

-daddy alex

*pulls down your pants and doaper to expose your little bottom and bends you over my knee* youve been a very naughty baby. Im going to make sure you learn your lesson. *begins spanking you with my hand. Spanks you fifteen times* now i want you to bend over the couch little daisy.

*grabs your arm and bends you over the arm of the couch and grabs the paddle* im going to spank you ten times with this paddle daisy. Just tobmake sure you learn your lesson. *brings the paddle down on your bottom hard.

• 2 years later...

I'm next and (singing) you can't make me Squirm! Nanananana!

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

I'm so bad, I got my own typo spanking called Spinking, meaning to spank Naughty Bobby! Nanananana!!

Iz a 4 year old little who's super Naughty!!

• 2 years later...