LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Story!

Never had any wetting problems or anything like that. For some reason during the 4th and 5th grade I often had dreams of being punished by being put in diapers and I liked it to boot. Never really developed more than that untill the 7th grade when I was at a friends house and he had goodnites in his closet I melted as soon as I touched them and couldnt let them go for like 5mins just the smell and feel made me feel good. I guess thats how it really started I still get excited thinking about them! I am almost 19 now and have yet to have the balls to go buy some but it's almost at a point to where it hurts almost like I am supressing my diaper desires yet I have never had them...wierd huh? :Crylol:

Hi Max 123

I would only like to say more or less what everyone else here has said, go and buy some Nappies/Diapers for heavens sake, and put your mind at ease. :)

Lots of people here have the Nappy /Diaper desire and reading all these peoples stories there iseems to be one common link, it does NOT go away and if anything gets more intense with time. :badmood:

So:-Go for it :biker_h4h:

Best of luck to you. :)

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P