LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new Daddy [Private with grumpyboy and BabyGirlDaisy]

grumpyboy

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I waddle over slowly because of my diaper around my ankles. Once i get to you i stand in front of you suckling on my pacifier. I lean over and cuddle you as i continue rubbing my bottom. "Im sowwy daddy. I will be a good girl for you." I cry

I lay on the changing table with a strap over my stomach so i dont fall off. I continue to suckle on my pacifier as you wipe me clean with baby wipes gently especially on my bottom. I let you.do what you need to do wiyhout stopping you as i dont want to get into trouble and be spabked again on my already red and sore bottom

"Good idea, baby. The park sounds nice. Its sunny and warm. And we can take some food for a little picnic. I'll swing you on the swings, too, baby. How does that sound?"

"Yeah." I say excitedly. I am stood in a diaper only not knowing wjat i am going to be wearing today. No doubt i will have a onesie on over the top of my diaper the something like a dress on top of the onesie.

I hold my arms up so you can slip the dress over my head and put it on me. Because the diapers are so thick it feels strange because of the onesie. I just ignore the feeling and suckle on tue pacifier that says 'princess'.

As i swing my legs i accidentally kick you but i dont realise as im too bisy playing and having fun as i suvkle my pacifier not bothered that im a teenager wearing diaper and dressed like a baby out in public.