LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new Daddy [Private with grumpyboy and BabyGirlDaisy]

grumpyboy

I sit have the rules in my hand as we walk back to our little apartment together. Once you unlock the door we walkbin side by side. "Are you going to type the rules up and punishments and print thwm out and laminate them and put them up on a wall?" I ask Uncle David as i suckle muly thumb wearing big girl.pyjamas

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shake my head and continue laying in bed suckling on my pqcifier cuddling my stuffy. Once you leave and go to bed amd i decide to change my stuffy so i get out of bed and move arouns. I get a large puppy and walk back to bed and go to sleep.with it. You emd up getting a message.

I sleep quietly in my bed in my bedroom after only changing my stuffy and all my stuffies are in the living room. I didnt go in the kitchen at all. I continue suckling on my pacifier as i sleep. The diaper is damp and gradually getting wetter.

"I was only changing my stuffy daddy. I didnt want the one that was in my bed already. I vhanged it for this." I say holding up the latge puppy stuffy as i continue to suckle my pacifier crying as i sit on the bed infront of you

"Are you going to wait until Aunt Niki has left before you do it so she doesnt discover our area?" I ask you still sat on my bed suckling my.pacifier crying as i cuddle the large puppy stuffy in a wet diaper and a nightgown.

"Yes, and I need you to go to your big girl bedroom until she leaves, she might want to come up and tell you goodbye. So, let Daddy dry your little tears and take you back to your big girl room."

"3." I cry kicking my legs as it hurts and yiu are holding my arms on my back quite hard whivh is hurting my shoulder. As the next 7 swats rain down i count each one out loud. Once its finished my face is red from me crying and i am suckling on my pacifier. I rub my bottom as i stand up