LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new Daddy [Private with grumpyboy and BabyGirlDaisy]

grumpyboy

I continue to suckle my thunb not knowing which one to choose as i like all of them. I climb off the bed and walk out of the room into the main room. I thwn wait for you knowing you would probably choose a pacifier for me. "Where am i sleeping tonight?" I ask

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As David's new little baby girl hugs her new Daddy's leg, he runs his fingers through her hair, taking large strands into his hand and occasionally mussing her hair playfully.

"Daddy baby food looks yucky, feels yucky and is yucky." I say to you sat at our feet watching the childrens movie while still suckling on the pacifier only wearing a diaper and a t-shirt. I dont take my eyes off the television screen while i talk to you and i dont even take the pacifier out whivh makes me have a lisp as i talk

"No i want pizza daddy." I say whining not wanting baby food on my first day like this. I think that it seems unfair. I just continue suckling on the pacifier not wanting to throw a tantrum and get into trouble

"I want a double pepperoni pizza please daddy." I ask as i absolutely love pepperoni. I love eating it raw too. The film finishes and i start waddling around having a look at different things whilebyour are ordering our food.

I colour in neatly in the the colouring book. It doesnt look like a little baby has coloured in. "Im finished daddy." I say holding the picture up for you to see and i tale the pacifier out and put itnin your mouth

I sit in the highchair and thw onky thing atopping my getting out is the highchair tray. I wriggle around suckling on the pacifier whilebyou sort the pizza out. I dont answer you when it cones to the drink as i want to be surprised. My diaper damp but not wet enough to be changed.

I sit in the highchair suckling on my thumb after you take the pacifier to be washed. I wait for you to cut the pizza up and for you to start feeding me. "Daddy hurry up.im hungry." I say with my tummy rumbling