LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new Daddy [Private with grumpyboy and BabyGirlDaisy]

grumpyboy

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am brough to the house by a couple of policemen and a woman. My parents had been invlived in a plane crash and the next person that had to look after me was my uncle David. I stand at the door and i knock on it quietly as im shy as i havent seen this uncle since i was 2.

I stand at the door and wait until someone answers. A policeman stays with me to make sure i am safe and to mkae sure my uncle is actually in becaude if he isnt then the police would have to take me to a childrens home. Eventually there is an answer at the door

I pull my suitcase back out of your grasp. "I dont like anyone else touching my things." I say taking my shoes off and moving into the actual living space of the house. I sit down on the sofa with my suitcase next to me where i can reach and see it easily.

"So are you married and have any children?" I ask you shyly. I bite my finger nails as im nervous. I look around the downstaies of the house. It looks normal but i dont know about the secret side of you

"First, where is the bathroom?" I ask standing up and picking my suitcase up. Once you tell me where its at i head there and go do what i need to do before coming back out and following you to my new room. I go in and put the suitcase on the bed and i sit down. I look around the room and there is different shades of pink everywhere with different shades of purple. "This is nice and homely." I say outloud.

"I always get plenty of sleep at night so i am never tired during the day and the room is fine. It doesnt need decorating." I say to Uncle David. "Can i have some time alone so i can unpack and have a look around please?" I adk sitting down on the bed in my new bedroom. Once you leave me i start to unpack my suitcase and put things in the dresser and in the closet.

I finiah unpacking all my suitcase and i then put the empty suitcase in the bottom of the closet on the floor. I then start wandering around upstaors having a look. I get to a door and i go to open it but its locked. I go downstairs and stand infront of you.

"Uncle David there is a door upstairs thats locked. What room is it?" I ask. I sit down on the sofa and wait for an answer to come from your mouth.

"Im not hungry." I say to you. As i tuen the tv on while you are on your laptop looking at something that i dont know about. I tuen it is a channel that i love and watvh the programmes that are on. I sit quietly watching tv as i dont want to disturb you as i dont know if you are working or not.

After a wholw i get bores and i come over to yoy. "What you doing?" I ask you looking over your shoulder. You had closed the windows down therefore i couldnt see anything that you were doing. "What can we do im bored." I say to you

Whew, that was close.. I have to keep a better eye on Daisy.. She's no doubt curious about what I'm doing.. I might need to test her willingness to keep a secret sooner than I thought.

"Well, what do you like to do when you're bored, Daisy?.. Keep in mind I'm about all you have right now for company"

I might be imagining things, but Daisy is looking at me with that little Lolita look.

I walk upstairs and into my room where i get a book anf lay on my bed amd read it. The book is quite thick and has more than 20 chapters. I lay on my bed reading thw book. It comes to 6 so Aunt Niki shpuld be home in a few minutes

David knocks softly on Daisy's door..

"Hey sweetheart... ummm I mean Daisy. Aunt Niki called and said she's going to be late and to go ahead and eat without her. I know you said you didn't want to eat dinner, and if you're still bored maybe we could play a game or something"

"I'm not very familiar with what young girls like to do to occupy themselves.. But I really want to get to know you. You know you're going to be like my little girl.. "

David gets an embarrassing look on his face.

"Sorry, I know that sounds like I want you to be my little.. Uh.. Damn !!! I'm really messing this up!!"

I hope you know what I'm trying to say.."

David looks at Daisy, trying to discern whether she might know more about little girls and their daddy's than he would have imagined.

"First, I need to know that you can keep a secret, Daisy"

"This is something that could potentially ruin my marriage and even my career. Seriously, I'd be totally fucked.. And not in a good way"

"It depends what type of secret and i would get into trouble for that type of language." I say putting the bookmark onto the page i am on and thwn i close the book and put it on the dressing table. I wait for you to reply

"Can I sit next to you?"

Not waiting for Daisy's reply, I sit next to her and look deep into her eyes.

"Well, I have this secret side to me.. I have had it for a long time. It's mostly a need I have.. It's somewhat taboo.. Ummm, sexual for some of it, but not totally. It's a little difficult to describe to someone who's not familiar with the lifestyle. Does that give you enough to go on.. I mean to agree to keep my secret?"

"I dont know. Whats in it for me to keep your secret?" I ask moving away from Uncle David a little bit as i dont want him next to me. After a while i stand up and have my hands on my hips waiting for an answer

"Well, if you can keep my secret, I'll let you into my little secret world and many girls your age find what I plan to introduce you to very very rewarding.. Both I pleasure and with material rewards as well"

I wait for her reply, hoping I have said enough without exposing myself too much and at the same time enough too interest her in hearing more.. God help me if she decides to call Social Welfare.

"Fine ill keep your secret but thats only because your family. If you werent family i would have beem calling Social Welfare." I say to you stood up. "Now are you going to introduce me to your world amd get things started or not?" I ask

I turn to Daisy and reply

"Yes, Daisy... It all starts now...."

I motion for her to come out of her room and I lead her to the locked door that she discovered only a few hours earlier..

I think to myself.. This is happening so quickly. I hope she doesn't faint when she sees what's in store for her.