LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP Partners

I am here looking for play partners for online roleplay I have some experience playing on (well since I think mentioning the site might be seen as some weird me trying to get them advertisement I won’t mention the name but say it’s that really big one begins with an F). I am a switch and I mean it in the true sense of the word I sometimes like to be the top and I sometimes like to be the bottom that being said I like to explore a lot of my personality and my little side is bigger than my Mommy persona so if everyone just wants me to play Mommy that won’t happen.

Make sure you actually read the RP ad before asking a question that it already answered....

I did read it. So can you please get your facts right. Amd also how do i know if anyone else has private messaged this person to do roleplays and this person as the mommy

I think my post left a little confusion, what I meant by not plaing Mommy all the time was I wasn't just going to play Mommy for everyone that asks and do nothing for my little side. The best chance of getting me to play Mommy would probably be the two rps with one little and one adult character each