LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Weekend

Katelyn thew her hands up. "Fine. You win." Not really. Katelyn knew this would happen. That's why she had a plan B. She wasn't going to let it go this easily, least she would disappoint herself or her parents. If their parents truly knew her, they knew their own daughter would never give up on anything. But the older girl thought de would let melody relax a little more before she tried again. "Just go and relax. I'll clean up and make you something to eat."

Melody smiles. "I always do." She heads downstairs to the living room to watch TV. At 11. The phone rang and Melody picked it up. "Hello. Oh hi. Yeah last night was fun. Sure I've not got anything better to do. Sure I'll see you in a little bit." She hangs up the phone and goes upstairs and digs though her clothes. Melody takes out her cheerleading shorts and tank top. She stops by Katelyn's room. "Not that it is any of your business, but Tiffany, Amber and Sabrina are coming over to go over to practice for our cheerleading competition next weekend. If we win. We get to go to state and then nationals if we win or place second."

Her friends were coming over huh? Maybe she should wait on what she as currently working on in the kitchen. She still had yet to use it, and it was still hidden away where her sister couldn't find it. So it could wait. This was cruel, but Katelyn didn't want to go too far by humiliating her in front of her friends. Who knows how much that can screw up the poor young girl. She smiled in approval as she continued to make the leftovers from the last night. She wasn't faking the smile, she was honestly happy for Melody. Not only that, it was the first time in a long time Melody told her what was going on. That like a great start. Still had a long way to go though. "Thats great." she looked over to her sister. "I'm proud of You. I really am." and Katelyn was. She wondered what would happen if something stopped that from happening. The older girl mentally grinned an evil grin at the thought.

Melody rolls her eyes. "Just what I wanted. You to be happy with something I did." She laughed. "That was sarcasm if you didn't pick up on it. I could really careless if you are happy with me or not. I live my life the way I want to and no one is going to change me."

'Not if I can do something about it.' Katelyn thought to herself. Melody's attitude shooting back at her was just another reason why her younger sister deserved this, even when Katelyn was trying to be nice. She was trying to be on the outside, but on the inside, it seemed she was transparent. Melody knew her all too well. "Good for You" the older sister came back with. Melody could believe that all she wanted. Finally she got the food ready, and they both ate before the girls friends came over to practice. Katelyn planned on waiting for dinner to pull off this evil place. It would be then that Melody's life would indeed change. She had to learn somehow.