LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Start For Jen (Private for me and JenAndTonic)

Katie carried her sleeping bundle of joy upstairs and tucked her into bed changing her her drynites to make sure the little girl would be comfortable thought the night. Once changed and fresh Katie tucked her in with her bunny and made sure the soother was still in her mouth and then pulls the duvet cover over Jenny before kissing her forehead and turning the main light off. Katie leaves the room and heads downstairs quietly staying up in the living room until midnight before putting Jenny's toys away neatly but not in there boxes, she then locks the house up for the night and heads to bed after having a wash and brushing her teeth. The next she gets up and haves a long shower in her private en-suite bathroom which gives her time to think over the events of the last few days seeing how the little girl staying with her has seamed to taken comfort in becoming a toddler.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With her new pull-up on and her hair dripping wet, Jen wandered down stairs. She assumed she would just cycle through TV channels and maybe see what was on before Katie woke up.

Katie guides Jenny by the hand gently into the dining room sitting her in a chair this time has has her sitting in Lucy's booster seat hoping it might make it easier for Jenny. Getting a glass for herself and a sippy cup for Jenny after noticing how Jenny struggled with the bottle yesterday. "I understand sweetie but I thought it was or the best I just did not want you to leak and feel bad about it and you was very tired, I did not want to wake you up" Katie explains before grabbing the cereal boxes and bowls for them.

Katie didn't miss a beat pouring the milk for Jenny, she didn't even seem to take a moment to ask Jenny why she hadn't done it or asked if she wanted her cereal dry. She just did it and it made Jenny feel very small. She smiled and nodded at Katie's question, Katie's constant affirmation and affection was intoxicating and her words just reinforced Jenny's confidence that she was just a little girl. Before the last vestiges of Jen slipped away for the morning, Jenny wondered if maybe she was touching something important in Katie that her best friend didn't know about, just like Katie sparked her little feelings.

Once Katie was done she let Jenny down from the table and takes her upstairs to go get dressed, she notices that Jenny is just like Lucy in her excitement which makes Katie smile. Katie once in Jenny's room she gently drops Jenny on her bed and looks in Jenny's wardrobe picking out a purple play dress with a butterfly print on it, she then undresses Jenny to find her pull-up is dry so dresses her in the dress smiling at her handy work "There we go sweetie all cutie princess now, before we go play do you want to try go potty or not?"

Jenny was giddy at the complements from Katie. Her Jenny-self was so in control she didn't even care that Katie checked her pull-up as she helped her into the pretty dress. It made her Jenny-self happy that the designs on her dress matched the designs on her training pants.

Katie giggles and lifts Jenny into her arms cuddling and kissing her as she carries the little girl downstairs to the garden, "So my little girl thinks auntie is a rotten egg do you?" she replies giggling an tickles the little girl gently. Once they are in the garden she stands Jenny on her feet so she can go play.

Katie pushed Jenny for about half an hour before slowing the swing to a stop and explaining she had to get some things done on the computer, but she would bring the laptop outside and sit on the patio and watch her while she played. As she lifted Jenny from the seat she sneakily felt her friends bottom but Jenny was still dry. Katie came back outside with her laptop and a sippy cup of ice water for Jenny. There was no counting how many times Jenny climbed up the climbing wall and slid down the slide. She spent some time in the Wendy house, but quickly figured out it would be more with someone else inside to play with. But Katie was still busy, so Jenny played house by her self, switching off between the mommy and baby roles. It wasn't really engrossing and often she would say something that she'd heard Katie say to her or act silly as the baby, break into a giggle fit and run back outside to climb up the climbing structure and go back down the slide. She spent some time on the big kid swing as well. Even with her little girl mind, Jenny still had the leg strength she'd built up from over a decade of dance classes and she swung high up into the air, dress blowing out and showing off her training panty as she went.

As soon as Katie was done, Jenny sprinted over to her. Jenny's energy was nearly sapped from two solid hours of exercise. She'd be fine later, but for now she needed to cool off. While the sandbox had initially been a fine place to do so, Katie's lap was a better place. She straddled her friends lap and lay with her head on Katie's shoulder. Calming down led to some of her little buzz wearing off and she became aware of the wetness in her pants. While her Jenny-self was unconcerned, her Jen-self was alarmed at the idea that she'd had another accident. That was 5 in 3 days. 4 if wetting her bed wasn't counted against her, and 3 if she discounted her wetting during the movie last night. At least with the other two she'd noticed and only lost control after some forewarning. Jen was troubled at not even noticing she had to go and being so deep into her Jenny space that she couldn't remember when she wet. Even Jenny felt ashamed and disappointed, remembering to use the potty would have brought praise and affection from Katie. She loved being given kisses and told what a good little girl she was. Now all Jenny could hope for were condolences

Katie smiles and cuddles her little girl Jenny in her lap enjoying this bond with her that she has with her niece Lucy. She notices that her little girl seams a little low on her energy and is also waiting to see if Jenny is going to tell her about the accident, it was important for Katie to see how far Jenny has slipped into being a little girl including not noticing accidents. Katie can see that Jenny is lost in deep thought and that maybe she s conflicted between Jen and Jenny although she could not do much to help her friend one thing she could do is support and offer guidance to her best friend.

"OK," Jen nervously began, "While I was playing- I just, I was having so much fun and I didn't know." Even her Jenny self was embarrassed and didn't know how to spit it out. "I was having so much fun and I couldn't help it, I didn't know." Jenny wanted to start crying, so Jen was forced to take the reigns. Sometimes even the littlest girls need to be big, what a blessing it was to have big and little copilots. "I had an accident again." Jenny tried to make the tears come out but Jen choked them back. "You even brought the potty out here," she sniffled, "and I still couldn't make it because I didn't realize I needed to go."

"Awww sweetie I am not angry or upset at you as after all even big girls can suffer from accidents so please know auntie is not even disappointed about it. Remember you have made a very huge move and step in your life moving away from home to a strange land that is thousands of miles away, there are bound to be readjustment issues but auntie will help you though them." Katie explains in a way that both big girl Jen and little girl Jen understands while comforting Jenny in her arms. "Sweetie how about we go get you cleaned and freshened up then we can play or take a nap together? Your choice" Katie coos softly rubbing her little girls back and kissing her forehead to reassure her.

Jen just let herself be held, it calmed her frayed nerves as much as it did Jenny's. Jenny wanted to play some more, but it was her recklessness that caused Jen to have to takeover again, and Jen wanted to be alone for a bit and to think. She could dive back into being Jenny in an hour or so, but for just a bit, big girl Jen had to come back up for air.

Katie comforts her best friend all she can it was clear that Jen was in control of her body and not Jenny and Katie thought it best not to push things for her. It must of been a real rough few days for Jen and that along with maybe her jet-lag and the fact she only knew Katie in this strange land she is in must be taking it's toll on her.

"Thank you Katie. I want to play I just- I just need some time. Thanks for understanding." Jen, this time Jen, hugged her friend. "I wish I lived with you Katie. I wish you were my big sister." Jen went back up stairs alone. In the bathroom she hiked up the skirt on her play dress and cleaned herself with toilet paper.

"Your most welcome Jen and just to let you know I hope you feel like you can talk to me about anything at all, after all I am your best friend" Katie replies hugging Jen once more. "It is funny you should say that Jen but we shall talk about that later if that is okay, lets say after your nap?" Katie smiles a friendly smile as she waves her friend off to go and get changed, the more Katie thought about it the more it seamed to make sense the only hurdle would be the barriers of UK immigration but given that Katie could provide for them both twice over that should not be a big issue. If Katie was going to have Jen stay in the UK then she would have to sort out Jen's parents as after all they might not give up Jen without a fight but Katie was ready for a fight and was willing to do what it took to rescue Jen, Her best friend needs her and well in away Katie needed Jen big girl or not.

Jen woke up about 20 minutes after she fell asleep. It was noon now. As much as the crinkly sheets bothered here at first, she didn't mind them as she lay in bed, quiet. She had made up her mind about a few things. Firstly, Jenny taking hold so strongly was just an indicator that Katie had been right, Jenny had been inside her for a long time and now that the damn had broken she was pouring out. The more she got to indulge her Jenny side the more balanced things would become. She could flow from Jenny to Jen and back again rather than deal with the abrupt stop-start of letting her little out and then coming crashing back down to bigdom. Secondly, she did like being Jenny. She could say that without shame for the first time. Jenny was fun and got cuddles and got to play and not worry about Jen things. Thirdly, and what she had sorted the least, was that when she went back home she would make time for Jenny. Even if she was away at another college, she knew distance wouldn't let her out from under her parents thumb. She had to deal with them for another year no matter what when she got back. But that distance would give her some space. She could get a job and place of her own, and maybe convince Katie to ship some 'Jenny stuff' to her and build Jenny a room of her own.

Katie took the opportunity while Jen was upstairs to have her own quiet time catching up on her reading her favourite author's best selling novel series the discworld, it had been quite awhile since she had go to just sit down put her feet up and read on her Kobo e-reader which had been a present from her sister. Katie settled down resuming from where she left off Katie gets in a quick twenty or so minutes reading before she hears Jen up and about, "How are you feeling now Jen? What do you feel up to doing? Are you in need of food yet?" Katie asks to big girl Jen. She sits up making room for Jen to sit down as she turns off her Kobo e-reader putting it away in her laptop bag with her laptop and other things before patting the seat next to her, "Come have a seat, after we get you settled I want to have a talk about your future and see what your plans are?" She says now seeing Jen for the first time post nap and noticing she was just standing there in her drynites and not fully dressed.