LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Start For Jen (Private for me and JenAndTonic)

Katie had pre programed her mobile number into Jen's new phone and already had it charged up and pre credited with a £10 which should last a month or two, "If we get lost use the phone to call me sweetie, also if you get tired let me know and we can find somewhere to rest up for a little while". Katie listens intently to the audio and it was interative it knew where you was and what you are looking at so would change the audio as you moved from item to item and room to room, she was enjoying learning from the audoi almost lost in the words not really keeping a close eye on Jen like maye she should be.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katie was lingering for far too long. The script for the audio tour literally could not be read at a slower speed. Unbeknownest to Katie, Jen slipped off to the next exhibit. She could still see her benefactor, listening intently, but soon the next exhibit lost Jen's interest. Yes, she knew all this stuff already, she was a medieval studies minor, not just a random tourist looking for a way to spend the day. She hurried to the next exhibit. She still could see Katie from here, but again, she grew bored. Katie must have seen her depart from her side, so she continued on. Katie wouldn't be far behind and Jen wanted to see as much as they could. She especially wanted to see something tailored to someone like her who knew the basics already and wanted a little more detail.

Katie was still taking the tour as her own pace a relaxed walking pace she still did not relise her best friend had wondered off and not just in the next room but more than a few rooms away. Katie did not realise that the little best friend she was looking after was now probally halfway though the castle with the half she had already seen not really peaking the little girl's interest unlike Katie who was thrilled and taking everything in. Katie soon realises Jen's gone and goes into panic mode just like any good mother would do at the sight of losing there little one Katie mind is in so panic she forgets she has a phone and can just call Jen.

Katie was still in her paniced state what would people think of her it would of been bad enough if it was her or someone elses child she lost, not no this in someways was worse it was her best friend that could wthout little effort pass for a little girl of 10 and maybe with a little effort about 6 years old. She manages to calm herself down reminding herself Jen is a adult that means she should be able to look after herself and she remembered the phone she had given the girl, her best friend so she after drinking some of her drink finds a quiet spot and starts tryiing to phone Jen. Each attempt is met with the message "The number you have phoned is currently unavailible right now please try again later" which sends worries back though her mind, where could the little girl of gotten too and why is her phone switched off.

Jen was starting to panic. Katie was no where to be found and her urge to use the bathroom was increasing with each passing moment. Jen squeezed her legs together to stave off a spurt. She had a choice to make; find Katie or find the ladies room. Jen made her decision and set off in search of Katie.

After she finish her emotional breakdown she heard her phone ringing looking at the screen she saw it was Jen, she pressed answer and then put the phone to her ear her voice strained from the panic and crying so Jen could tell tell Katie was not in a good state right now "Hello Jen where are you sweetie? I will come get you just tell me where you are. I have been so worried and I am not mad sweeite but I am not happy with you running off like a naughty toddler". She allows Jen to tell her that she is by the princess tower entrance and that is is in need of the toilet, Katie makes her way to meet Jen as fast as she can and when she sees Jen she then grabs her hand and off they go to the ladies room and Katie takes Jen into a cubical closing the door then undressing her before sitting her on the toilet.

After hanging up, all Jen could do was wait in the corner of the room for Katie to show up. Every minute felt like it dragged on an hour. By the time Katie found her, Jen was holding herself in desperation. With one hand in Katie's and another holding onto herself for dear life, Jen was raced to the bathroom. Katie didn't even let Jen enter the toilet by herself and thus surely saw the half dollar sized wet spot in Jen's panties. As relived as she was, Jen felt horrible for wandering off from Katie. As much as she wanted to see the whole castle, she had disobeyed her friend, and for what? A princess show for kids? She did the rest of her business on the potty while Katie watched her in the stall. At least she got to wipe herself. Jen tinkling slowed under Katie's watchful eye.

Katie watches her friend on the toilet doing her business like she would with the kids she watches and would do if Lucy her niece had started potty training yet, but she had not. Looking at Jen she saw the wet spot on her panties she sighed knowning this would not of happened if Jen had stayed by her side like a good girl scrach that, like a good little girl "I am very upset at you running off like that you could of got hurt or worse, I think we are going to have to go back to the car after you are finished here". When Jen finishes on the toilet Katie allows her to wipe herself but she keeps a watchful eye on Jen "I am going to carry you back to the car and then I will decide whether or not we go home or if we stay", once Jen apoligies she kneels down to Jen's level "I forgive you sweetie I was super worried about your safety now lets get you dressed and wash our hands okay little one?".

Jen was ashamed of herself. If it hadn't been for Katie finding her she would have ruined her pants. And now, Katie was mad at her. She recoiled into what was a reflexive defensive position, ready to take the abuse that came her way, she deserved it after all. Katie had given her three rules, and on her first chance out of the house she had broken all three of them. Katie had to hate her now. What kind of person would like someone who was so bad? Jen only had three rules here. Three! Compared to back home she had it easy and yet she was slipping more than ever, she knew she deserved whatever punishment Katie thought up. She didn't mean to be bad, but maybe it was who she was? Maybe that's why her parents rode her so hard? Maybe Jen was just naturally bad?

"Jenny sweetie pie I am sorry but until you can show me you can be a big grown up girl and act like the big girl teen you are I am going to have to care and look after you like you are a little toddler. Please do not be mad with me I know you can not help the way you are as your upbringing has shaped you this way, maybe if I teach you to grow up then you will behave better and like a good young lady?" Katie just hugs and kisses Jenny in her lap comforting the conflicted teen also giving her time to take in what Katie was saying to her. "What age should auntie Katie start you off as? How about a potty training toddler or a nappy wearing baby?"

"But Katie!" But what Jen thought? She was right, wasn't she? Jen had been naughty, she had shown she wasn't up to acting like an adult and thus her guardian was punishing her. Maybe she wasn't ready to be grown up. She was only 16 after all and looked physically much younger. She had disobeyed Katie. She had now wet herself three times in 24 hours. Maybe everyone was right. Maybe she wasn't an adult. A thought passed through her mind, a thought of her parents dismissing and belittling her as a child. Maybe she wasn't even a kid? No matter what she was, she at least needed someones help to be who she was.

"Sweetie I have a plan and want to send you to college still to study but I will have to still have you wear pull-ups and change them at lunch time do you understand me little Jen Jens?" Katie says in a comforting cooing voice. "We need to get little Jenny into her special learning panties so you do not get a rash sweeite. Auntie Katie has to make sure her little niecey does not get a rashie and is kept safe" Katie explains wanting Jen to understand this is for her own good and not so much to punish her but to help her over come the trouble and baggage her parents caused her. She pulls down Jenny's panties and grabs her nieces pull-ups handing it to Jenny then wiping her clean with a baby wipe "Can you show auntie Katie what a big girl you are by putting on yur pull-ups?"

As much as Jenny wishes she felt betrayed by Katie bringing a pull-up, she was just grateful she had something dry to change into. The baby wipe sends a chill up her spine. So much that something in her just screams, 'don't do this! you're an adult' but Jen acquiesces all the same. One foot first, then the other, and then her panties had been replaced by children's pull-ups. Jenny wanted to argue that she didn't need them, but didn't she? Katie was now in charge of supervising her and Katie thought she needed extra protection. She couldn't really deny it due to her actions over the past two days.

Katie watchesas Jenny pulls up her new special underwear once she is done she hands Jenny her bunny and then places a soother in her mouth before lifting Jenny in to her lap, "Now sweetie I know you hd a very big day with lots of excitement so do you need a little nap before we go and get something to eat? If you are good and wear a toddler wrist then we can finish exploring the castle if not then we will have to go get you some little girl items, like soothers and pull-ups in your size also your very own little potty so you can show Auntie what a very big girl you are". Katie kisses and cuddles the little girl in her lap cooing softly to her.

48 hours ago, Jen felt she would have resisted everything. What a difference two days makes. Tight though they were, the snug fit of the pull-up was strangely reassuring. Katie's cuddles also let Jen know that not only was everything OK, but Katie's sence of sorority with her younger friend may be unshakeable. After all she had done, Katie still held her and she held on to Katie. Her parents would practically have thrown her out at this point. The only thing scarier to Jen that Katie tossing her out was the idea that maybe Katie didn't want to cast her aside. Maybe Katie liked her the way she was, pull-up and all? But...but no one liked a loser? No one liked you the way you were? You had to succeed to get love. But on Katie's lap, in her 'special' underwear, Jen felt more love than she had in over a decade.

Katie was unsure of what was happening to her best friend Jen but she know right now Jen needed her help, after al the little girl was in a strange country and needed the support of Katie right now. She was not ready for to be a gardian but here she was now and she was not going to abandon her in her hours of need. Katie lay Jen in her arms across her lap "Shhh sweetie its nap time for my little girl Jenny so close your eyes and off to dreamland you go" she coos in her motherly voice letting her know things will be okay and that she was here for Jen. Right now Katie's heart was melting seeing the bundle of cuteness that was in her lap and in her arms Katie slips the soother between Jenny's lips so the little girl in her lap will be able to relax. Katie sings a lullaby that normally works for her niece and she hopes will work on her new little girl, the same little gir that used to be her best friend now Katie's heart was melting for as a little girl called Jenny was hers.

Jen spent a lot of time in thought with her eyes closed, but eventually did slip into sleep. While she lay against Katie, she reflected on the weird feelings of the past few days. Her accidents especially came to mind. She hadn't resolved her internal conflict, but she was coming to a settlement of sorts. As much as Jen didn't want to admit it, despite the fact that lay on Katie's lap with a paci and in a fresh pull-up, she liked how she felt. She liked the structure, the security, the love. She let Katie hold her tight and cuddle her when previously she'd reflexively push back against any coddling. Maybe it was just because it was Katie? Maybe, as absurd as it sounds, she wanted it all along?

Katie smiles holding the little girl in her arms while she sleeps in her arms she keeps an close eye on this little one who to Katie ment the whole world to her. "Awww she is so cute and inocent right this moment I know she will be a big job to look after but Katie she needs you right now" She thinks to herself, the only noises in the car was the sound of her and Jen breathing and the rythmic sucking of Jen sucking her soother. Even if Katie was not ready for motherhood yet she was damned if she was going to let Jen down and send her back to her parents. Katie shuddered at that thought what would happen to poor Jen if she was sent back to America like this her parents might just step up the abuse, she could not allow that maybe if she could get the college to keep her on for a second year then she can keep her here and when she is 18 Jen than will be allowed to choose Katie or her parents.

Jenny blushed a little at realizing she had spoke with the pacifier in her mouth. She took it out and sat it carefully to the side.The two munched contentedly on their snacks and made small talk, about what had been their favorite parts and where Jenny wanted to go next. There were still plenty of towers to climb and she hadn't even seen the dungeon yet. The castle and grounds were huge and there was far too much to do in a single day. Jen asked Katie if maybe they could get a season pass, so they could come back again later. Maybe Lucy could come with them too. She'd probably really like the princess show. While they ate, Jenny squirmed a bit in her seat, getting used to the soft new underwear she was in. She listened to it crinkle and crack. It would take some getting used to, but if Katie intended to keep her in them for the time being, they weren't that bad. After They soon finished their snacks and were ready to explore again. Jenny's pants had only a tiny wet patch, but Katie had left the off after Jenny changed into a pull-up to dry out. Katie helped her friend back into her pants before the two set out.

Katie replies with the small talk between bites of food that she enjoyed it all until she lost a certain little toddler girl who wondered off when she was taking in the tour. When she finishes her food Katie waits for Jenny to finish her lunch and gives her the rest of her drink so to wash it down with. When they was fed watered and rested then she kisses and cuddles the little girl Jenny cooing "Is aunties little princess ready to go again? Yes we can get annual passes for this place if you like and I will get Lucy one too, just remind me once we finish looking today and I will buy them then". Katie checks Jenny's pull-ups seeing it is dry she smiles and says "Well done sweetie you have done well keeping dry are you ready to explore some more and be a good girl holding my hand or will I have to carry you?" She gets out the car helping Jenny out too and taking her hand. She locks up the car and then walks Jenny back to the castle to the parts they haven't seen before.

Jenny blushed and averted her eyes when Katie mentioned her running off. She knew Katie forgave her, she just wishes she didn't bring it up to tease her with it. She also took more pride than she should in being congratulated for staying dry during lunch.

Katie smiles as they walking around she was taking in everything the little girl Jenny was teling her and she was enjoying every moment of i, she was starting to really bond with this really energetic little girl who was now in her care even though she knew it would not be easy to have her and Lucy that would mean 2 full on toddlers for her to look after.