LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Start For Jen (Private for me and JenAndTonic)

Jen, thoroughly water logged and wrapped in a towel, met Katie downstairs. When asked if she wanted to change into her pajamas and relax Jen just nodded, she didn't want to look Katie in the eye. What a baby she had been, wetting herself, using a kids potty, and crying like a child in the shower. Katie extended her hospitality and this is how I acted. I know I must have disappointed her today. I acted more grown up when we first met each other six years ago.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katie sat down wrapping her self in the blanket waiting for Jen to return from getting dressed in her nightwear, and once Jen returns she asks Jen to sit next to her and wraps the blanket around them both before cuddling her. And turning on the tv finding that thre was a disney movie on she left the channel on "This is all that is on right now but at least it might relax us before bed, I want you to know I think you handled today very well sweetie, it must of been so hard for you I know I would of cracked under the pressure. You did so well Jen that we should have a special day out maybe hit the shops and make it a girly day" Katie says rubbing her back as they cuddle next to one another. "Did you get to see a good look of your bedroom sweetie?" she asks.

"No, I didn't get a look at it. Thanks for bringing my clothes to me though. Yeah, I guess it might be fun to get out tomorrow." Jen didn't pay much attention to the movie, she passively watched it while cuddled up to Katie. Katie handed Jen her bunny and she took it, but after thirty minutes of cuddling with Katie, her eyes were drooping and she was actually holding her onto bunny. Katie, for her part, rubbed Jens back while the younger girl nuzzled into Katie. 'Lets get you up to bed Jen', Katie said as picked me up right before I finally dozed off in her arms.

As they watched the movie and snuggle together eating the snacks and drinking there drinks she was happy that Jen agreed with her about tomorrow, Katie could see that Jen was dosing off so she tells her that it is bed time and carries her upstairs to the guest room which is just like any guest room but has a toddlers boarder print on it and the bedding prints are very toddlerish too. Katie lays Jen into the bed tucking her and the bunny into the bed kissing her forehead "Good night sweetie if you need anything in the night come and get wake me up" She tuurns the main light off an her nieces night light comes on which is a very soft defused pink light only bright enough to let you know its there and no more.

Time zones still were affecting Jen. She had tried to cycle before coming to England, but the natural difference in the six hour time change and her nap early in the day on the plane, meant that while Katie proceeded to go to bed for the night after putting Jen to bed, Jen woke from her nap two hours later to find herself sitting in a small, wet circle. Midnight, in a strange room, in a new country, and after the day she had, she was beaten down. It was all her fault.

Katie stirs waking up hearing that her best friend has had an accident she feels sorry for her "Right Jen if you had an acciddent we best get things sorted, right unless you need my assistance getting your clothes off and showering I shall clean up your bed and the carpet if need be". Katie waits her her reply sitting up and giving her a hug and kissing her forehead "Sweetie I need to know is this the first time since being a child you had an accident? I am not upset or disapointed as you are going though a big change so it might just happen while you adjust. If it is worrying you we can go see the gp and see what they say?".

"Okay sweetie you go clean up and meet me back here where I will get you clean clothes you need" Katie explains letting her free from the hug so she can go tidy herself up. Katie used to having to clean up accidents from her niece so off she goes and removes the bedding seeing there was a plastic sheet on the mattress there is no damage done, she puts new bedding on the bed and puts the wet bedding into the washing hamper before quickly steam cleaning the floor. Katie once finished she grabs new bottoms and can not find underwear so she grabs a pull-ups feeling bad about it.

Jen saw stunned when she saw the pull-ups. So Katie really did see her like a child. A burden. Maybe Katie didn't feel like Jen actually a friend anymore, just some kid to take care of, a kid on a trip to a foreign country that she was taking in like she had been taken in. They had both been accidents, but Katie thought she couldn't control herself. She'd be mad at Katie for not being a better friend, but she hadn't given Katie any reason to treat her like a grown up since landing.

"Listen sweetie I am sorry I did not want to go thugh your personal items trying to find you new panties you don't need to wear them if you don't want to, I will not make you wear them okay. I have remade your bed so you are welcome to sleep in there for the rest of the night or you can sleep in here with me. Oh if your wondering I have had to put your bunny in the wash as she was soaked and please understand I do not see you as a little kid, right now you are a big girl that is having a little trouble adjusting to new surroundings and a new country"

Jen didn't know what to believe. 'Big girls' don't have to be reassured that they're 'big girls', especially after two accidents in one day. Hearing about the hall way was reassuring, she had messed the floor that terribly, but she felt guilty about all the work Katie had to do on her behalf. As much as she wanted to assert her independence, to show Katie she wasn't the kid she feared Katie to believe her to be, she didn't want to go back to that room. She couldn't, not tonight.

Katie snuggles Jen in her lap listiening to her ask if she can sleep in Katie's room "Of course hop in to bed and then settle down, we can cuddle if you need to. Do not worry about the clean up sweetie I know you would do the same for me if the tables where turned"

Jen was awake before Katie was and she laid still and snuggled up tight, quietly listening to Katie's soft breathing. Her "underwear" had bunched and she felt where a side was tearing. She wanted to get out of it but didn't want to wake Katie. There was another thing that Jen didn't want to admit, she felt safe. Her larger friend holding her tight after such a long 24 hours. It felt good to be held. It felt good to be sm-. Jen tried to banish the thought from her mind, but a seed had sprouted. It felt good to be small. To be taken care of. To not have to impress or compete. Katie cared about her for her. Jen didn't want to think these thoughts, but she couldn't help it. She snuggled in tighter and pretended to be asleep as she heard Katie stirring.

Katie sleeps peacefully snuggle her friend all night long waking up about an hour after Jen does and looks at Jen. Seeing that Jen appears to be sleeping she carries on cuddling and kisses her forehead "Morning sleepy head how did you sleep? Do you need help with anything before I make us breakfast? What food would you like?". Katie listens to Jen's replies to her questions while she gets out of bed undressing and grabbing a towel so she can go get her shower once she is sure Jen is okay she pops into the the shower making sure the water is nice and warm, she pops into the shower washing herself clean before drying herself and getting dressed for the day. "Lets get you fed so we can get going for our fun day out" she says taking Jens hand and leading her downstairs to get food.

Once downstairs Katie sits Jen down and gets there food for them both "Here you go as requested eggs, toast and bacon hope you like it sweetie" she goes and makes her own food before sitting down and eating her food. For drinks she made then each an glass of orange juice, Katie eats while every so often taking a drink and giving a reassuring smile to her best friend Jen "Are you all right there sweetie?" she asks between bites of food and sips of her drink. When they finish eating Katie takes the plates and glasses and places them in the sink "Right now Jen if you need to go finish up getting dressed then go and do it while I wash up our things please". She runs the hot tap adding washing up liquid then adding a little bit of cold water to it before starting to wash up, after she finishes she goes upstairs and washes her face before bushing her teeth.

When Katie finally saw Jen she smiled at how young she was looking with those glasses and no makeup on she looking like 6 or maybe 7 at a push. Jen's youthful looks gave her an idea "Lets leave the shopping for later or another day and go see one old castle, from what I remember about it at school it was home to the kingmaker who was maybe earl of Warwickshire. Warwickshire once covered over this area too all of Birmingham believe it or not" Katie explains and takes her friends hand leading her out to the car she remembers something "Sorry to ask this like you was a little kid but the car trip is a long oe will you try and go before we set out? I will meet you in the car" Katie locks up the house except for the door to the garrage and open the garrage doors so they can get going quickly. Katie gets in the car and buckles herself in waiting for Jen to come out.

Once Jen gets into the car Katie smiles and gives her another hug "Right then first thing's first sweetie good girl for trying to go as I would hate to see you upset again, buckle your seat belt please then we can get underway. Oh and if you want to entertain yourself why don't you put the radio on?" Katie says wth a smile and in hher reassuring slightly motherly tones. She starts the engine and reverses onto the main road so they can get underway after 45 minutes of driving Katie asks "Do you want to stop and get some snacks now or should I just wait until we are there?"

Jen fiddles with the radio for a bit, music had never really been something she'd had much interest in. Her parents had spent good money on piano lessons and tried to cram classical music down her throat in a misguided attempt to make her appreciate music, but it didn't really work. With only one hour a night of 'free time' there wasn't really any opportunity to get invested in any specific artists or styles, especially when she had her books about castles, knights and princesses that (unless she managed to sneak and hide a flashlight) she only had an hour before bed for. She settled on a pop station. Going to dance classes that's mostly what they ended up working with and thus listening too over and over. Jen guessed that was her favorite. She recognized almost none of the artists, but she knew the sounds, hooks, and melodies.

Katie smiles as Jen seams to find a radio station she likes or at least is not too bad, Katie likes her rock music mostly with classical music when she wants to chill out. When Jen asks her for water she reaches behind her getting out a 2 litre bottle of water and pours it into a sports bottle with a straw like the kind race car drivers have when they are in the pit area waiting to race. "Hear you go, this is not saying your a little girl but is so you can easily have plenty of water to drink and easily carry it with you" Katie says as she also pours herself a large water into a simular sports bottle taking a drink before resuming driving again. "Jen thank you for not making a big fuss about me gettig you to go to the toiley before we set off, it was very grown up of you to just go and handle your business" she smiles before saying "I am very proud of you and I want you to know that I am just trying to look out for you like a best friend should do".

Embarrassment was becoming a common emotion for Jen. Even though she knew she shouldn't be proud to be complimented on her use of the toilet, such effusive praise boosted her ego. After a hard day yesterday, her pride could use the boost. Katie was right, she was just trying to look out for Jen and she appreciated it. Not since landing had Jen been happier she didn't go to London, Cardiff or Glasgow for study. Who would have helped take care of her there?

At last they was there and the car park was now in sight so she drives in and takes a spot turning off the engine and unbuckling her seat belt before turning to Jen and saying "I have a few rules for you to follow number 1, do not wonder off 2. If there is somewhere you want to look ahead of me then please tell me where you are going too so I can come get you when I finish 3. please be on your best behavour". Katie reaches behind her and pulls out a little box for Jen "This is for you to use while you are here in the uk, your American cellphones will not work over here and well if you get lost you can call me", giving Jen a hug she gets out the car and puts there water bottles into her bag for later as the weather was nice if not a little on the hot side.