LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Start For Jen (Private for me and JenAndTonic)

Katie smiles leading the way explaining about each exibit as they look though the museum answering any questions Jenny has. Lucy by this point has fallen asleep in her pushchair she sucks her soother fast asleep safely fastened in by the 5 point harness.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jenny had slipped fully into her child headspace and was able to enjoy the museum from that perspective. While Lucy slept, Jenny got to spend time with Katie and listened intently to her friend. What made everything better was she was in a state of mind where she no longer bristled at being mistaken for a child, instead it was thrilling that so many people where confirming the feeling that she had inside, that she was just a little girl who wasn't ready to grow up yet. She got to let go and be the silly, giggly preteen that everyone always assumed she was anyway. It was empowering.

Katie was happy to see Jenny was enjoying herself and just letting herself just be the real person inside that Jenny really is and not the repressed abused teen that her parents had made her. Katie smiles explaining how stream engines, electric streat trams work and even the telephone, even though big girl Jen might of know all this Jenny seamed thrilled by this experience and Katie even allowed Jenny to play in the exploring science zone designed for kids to learn though play. Katie found this quite a bonding experience for them both allowing Jenny to be as silly and playful as she wanted to be, people all around them just mistook Jenny for a little pre teen girl who was playing just like she should be.

• 2 weeks later...

The day had gone well, Lucy had slept through most of the trip and the parts she was awake for, she didn't seem to have much interest in. Jen just got to be a 'kid' and making up for lost time felt wonderful.

Lucy is awake and playing up as she is hungry "Me hungry" She cries as she starts making a big fuss and hrying hard to make it hard for Jenny to push her even though they are going for lunch.

As soon as Lucy woke up and started making a fuss, Jenny felt her place as favorite slip again. It was all about Lucy. Jenny knew instictively that it should be about the REAL toddler, but she was unhappy that now she'd have to share again. She did her best to put it out of her mind. It was a fun day. Still, Lucy wasn't making it easy. She only stopped crying once Katie was again pushing her, leaving Jenny to trail behind.

Katie deals with Lucy picks up her teddy putting it in the tray under the pushchair before shouting at Lucy telling her to be good or she will tell her mummy. After she finshed telling Lucy off she walks to Jenny and pulls her into a close snuggle concerned that Jenny might be hiding her true feelings. "Yes they have Pizza and non pasta dishes I think, I wish you would stop worrying about carbs and cals sweetie you should let me treat you" Katie replys and kisses Jenny's forehead holding her hand for Jenny to take and walks into Bella Italia. Lucy shocked at her Aunties reaction it was the first time she had been told off so she keeps quiet.

Jenny thought their was some wisdom in what Katie said. If she was going to be a little girl for a bit, then why trouble her self with her strict diet? She'd been off it for days and felt fine. Being with Katie did more than enough for her mental health to make up for the small hit her physical health was taking. A tween was only at the beginning of starting to worry about these things, a really little girl didn't even know what they meant. She put it out of mind. One more burden to take off for the moment.

Katie knew there are ways in which to eat not so healthy and still reamain in shape so after they eat Katie would take them home and go play at the local park, if she was lucky Lucy might make a friend and keep occupied so she can consentrate on Jenny as she was sure that Jenny could use the attention. As they are shown to the table and sat down Katie did not say anything to the waitress about the childrens menu given to Jenny once she is gone "Jenny sweeite if you want you can order off the adult menu here you go" she says smiling at her. Lucy being only three did not know what she wanted or be able to read the menu so tried to colour in the picture.

Weirdly, it bolstered Jenny's spirits to not even be asked if she wanted a grown up menu. She was thrilled to convince everyone so thoroughly that she was the kid she was pretending to be. Jenny saw Lucy coloring and began to color on her own. It was just like the coloring books back home, except unfortunately she had fewer colors to work with. Still, she turned print out paper mats into art.

Katie sees that Jenny seams happy at the fact she was given a kids menu which made her smile as Jenny coloured in the picture, "What a lovely picture that is sweetie would you like me to get you a drawing pad before we go home? I am very proud you have been a good little girl for me" Katie tells Jenny before leaning in to her and whispering to her "Do you need the toilet sweetie?".

Jenny was happy with Katie's reaction to her drawing. She'd become quite the artiste in her few days of coloring with crayons. She wondered if she should minor in art while she was over here? If there was enough space, she would have combined her interests and done a crayon version of the Bayeux tapestry, but she just had to settle for coloring in the afforded space and doodling in the edges. She nodded eagerly at the suggestion of a drawing pad. Her parents had pushed her so hard, they never allowed her the chance to do more than doodle in the magins of workbooks and school assignments. Maybe she really was an artist? Or at least maybe Jenny was. A short thought of exbiting her crayon Bayeux at the Tate made her smile.

Katie noticed Jenny was ignoring her question about if she needed to go to the toilet but she decided not to push the matter well at least not for the time being any way. Jenny certally did seam to have a hidden tallent for art developing that was for sure, maybe Katie could try and foster and nurture this side by combining it with her love of history. Katie thought right after they have eaten that maybe she should take her to the works after all it was the nearest thing to an art supplies shop she knew of in the city centre, the waitress came over and took the food order and Katie ordered one Adult portion of spagetti bolognase and also one childs meal before letting Jenny tell her what she wanted, after that she ordered drinks again allowing Jenny to choose her own.

It takes a lot of effort on Jenny's part to hold herself back and try to ignore Lucy. The little girl is being loud and obnoxious and directing it mostly at her. What bothers Jenny most is that Katie isn't stopping her Lucy from throwing a tantrum. As Jenny continues to try and ignore her, Lucy's hand reaches over a snatches the paper menu that Jenny had been coloring on. Jenny moved to grab it, but the menu got torn in two. The real toddler just laughed. Jenny had had it with Lucy, first this little usurper swoops in and takes Katie's attention from her, then she acts horrible and ill behaved all day and now this! Jenny felt tears coming up into her eyes. It was a silly thing to cry about but she was working hard on coloring in the pictures and creating pretty, unique doodles in the margins.

Katie can not believe how the two little girls are acting towards each other, the shock from it has her so stunned she can not do anything with the staring looks of everyone in the room Katie feels so humilitated. Katie just wanted a nice day out with the two little girls she loves with all her heart and this is how they both repay her, Lucy could be excused mostly being a toddler she does not know much better but Jenny a 16 year old almost an adult even if she was currently regressed. Even 10 year olds know better than to behave the way Jenny did how would her sister deal with this she thinks coming up empty she emails her sister telling her everything even about Lucy playing up before sending it and waiting for her to reply. The waitress comes over with the food and drinks Katie thanks the waitress who thankfully for Katie acts like everything is all right and nothing happened.

Jenny stayed in the bathroom for ten minutes, just long enough to know that Katie wasn't coming in after her. She would have to go back to the table and face Katie and Lucy both. She regretted her outburst and was afraid that Katie wouldn't be as quick to forgive her this time as she had been the last. She was further troubled by the state of her Dry-Nite. She knew it had been dry before she shouted at Lucy, but now it was drenched and the worst thing was she couldn't remember when she did it. The last thing she wanted was to get changed in front of Lucy, even if it meant sitting in a wet pull-up until they got home. After a few minutes to build up her courage, Jenny walked meekly back into the dining room. She could feel peoples eyes on her, judging her and writing her off as nothing but a naughty, mean child.

Katie cuts Lucy's food up before getting her to eat, the three year old little girl is now in tears just like any normal toddler who has been told off for being naughty. After some time of starting to tuck in to there food Katie turns to look at Jenny "We will talk about this when we get home for now just eat all your food up then drink your drink" she says in a quite voice that says be quiet and just eat. Katie finishes her food not really in the mood to really enjoy her food even though the meal was great with the two girls misbehaving the way they did it took all her enjoyment away for her. Once they all was finished Katie took the girls by there hands and paid for the meal at the counter before leaving, walking Jenny and pushing Lucy in her pushchair back to the car so they can head home. Once back at the cr and having paid for parking she gets the girls in the car and drives them home.

The ride home was so frought with tension, even Lucy picked up on it. Without words both girls were buckled in and Katie drove them home. The music was turned up to a volume that suggested she wasn't interested in talking. Jenny felt horrible for how Katie was responding, but felt justified enough in what she did. Lucy was being a little terror and Katie wouldn't step in and stop her. Somebody had to do something, she thought. She thought about what she would do when she got home. Previously, after her outbursts she'd been able to throw herself on Katie's mercy and 'cute' her way out of punishment. Even though she wasn't sorry, she thought she might apologize, act as little and meek as possible and Katie would have to forgive her. She was satisfied with her plan by the time they got back to the house.

Katie once the girls where in the car securely she was gentle getting them in and then she puts the pushchair in the boot of the car before getting inside and driving them home. Once on there way Katie puts on a generic radio station loud enough to stay no talking but not loud enough to hurt there ears after all Lucy was only a little girl so she had to be careful not to harm her ears. The drive home was uneventful but long due to traffic it took an hour instead of the usual 45 minutes it normally would take. Lucy kept quiet sucking on her soother buckled her car seat staring out the window too scared to talk tears running down her face, Katie was concentrating on driving them safely home that she has no plan for when they get home what to do with the two girls other than sent them to there rooms to think about what they did.

Once back home, Jenny is sent to the guest room she shared with Lucy. With her first moments of privacy after the door closed, she changed out of her saturated pull-up and tossed it into the bin. The garment had leaked through and left lines along the back of her leggings so those went into the clothes hamper as well. Jenny now had a calculated choice to make. Put on another Dry-Nite or go with a full on diaper? Either way, Katie would have to know she changed, or at least she would if she saw the leggings when Jenny took them to the wash. Since she was banking on cuteness getting her out of trouble again, she decided to go all out. She clumsily diapered herself. For good measure. She grabbed a bunny and soother and dove onto the bed, ready to charm her way out of trouble once more as soon as Katie came to the door.

When they get home Katie drived the car into the driveway and parks in the garrage turning off the engine she gets out the car and unbelts the two little girls, she takes them to there rooms and closes the door once Jenny is in the room "You will stay there until I tell you otherwise if you need the potty use your toddler potty or I can put you in a nappy". Katie takes Lucy to her bedroom and places her inside the travel cot after changing her nappy and cleaning her up "You have been a very naughty little girl I will tell mummy" Katie shouts at Lucy making her cry. Katie walks back into Jenny's room seeing she changed herself badly so lays her down on her bed before powdering her and fastening the nappy properly lovingly so, "You have been very naughty but the last thing I want is you to get nappy rash and or leaking" Katie explains before leaving the room and going downstairs hoping that by now her sster emailed her back.

'Well that didn't work'. Jenny thought as Katie, strictly business, came in and readjusted her diaper and left. She barely had time to try and plead out of whatever punishment was coming her way.

Katie reads the email carefully and once she has had time to digest the email contents she starts a reply to her sisters email.

"I am too but I guess you are right big sister I guess it could be the old green eyed monster of jealousy not that we ever had that did we? I really do hope we can get our little girls to be friends and yes I understand it might take time both girls are from different backgrounds Jenny from a no affection background and Lucy is used to her mummy and auntie lavishing attention on her. Jenny does because I was the first to shw her care, attention and love of how a family should be and not the abuse she had been though of her family and accepting her for who she is. Maybe I am being hard on her but I can not just let her be naughty so I need to find the ballence where she knows she did wrong and feels punnished for it but also still feels loved and cared for, after all the last thing I need is to drive her away and back home to her old life. For now I have Lucy in the travel cot in my room and I let her know she did wrong and planing a early bed time for them both. Jenny is in the spare room that Lucy normally stays in and she is grounded in her room for now, Thank you big sister I love you and your advice is so valuable and will help me, after dinner I will let them play before bedtime and maybe they can become friendly towards one another.

I will go and talk Jenny now and I will clear my diary for next weekend.

Katie clicks send

Jenny sat up in the guest room for the longest time. Without clocks, which the regular occupant had no need for, it might have been the hours that it felt like. She was bored and restless. She was stealing glances at some of Lucy's toys to pass the time with when she heard a short, sharp knock followed by Katie entering.

Katie sits down on the bed next to her little girl Jenny "Me and my big sister have been talking and she explained how you and Lucy might be seeing things also that it might also be the reason you both caused the scene, so first of all I am sorry for mishandling the situation secondly I half accept your appology. You and Lucy are grounded until you both can show me you both can get along with each other that means early bed time but you can come downstairs if you are willing to make a truce with Lucy".