LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Start For Jen (Private for me and JenAndTonic)

"Thank you Jane, yes it might be good for them to play together and I think it might help her very much so. I always knew I could trust my big sis" Katie says and explains about Jenny's past and what she saw Lucy's parents do to her and her sister Katie could see the tears building in Jane's eyes, Katie pulls her big sister in for a hug before going on to explain that she needs some help in a few months time as she has a plan to get Jenny away from her parents for good. Katie makes her sister a cup of tea just the way she likes it "I am glad your my big sis as I know I can trust you always".

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I had no idea it was so bad." Jane said, she was shocked at what the big little girl had gone through. "Whatever you need Katie, I'll help. Do you want me to see our lawyer when I'm in London too? Maybe try and see what our options are?" Katie may have pulled Jane in for the hug, but Jane, slightly taller, was the one who wrapped herself around Katie. Katie had always been the youngest in the family, maybe she got the same thing out of protecting Jenny that Jane did looking after Katie when they were younger? Jane and her sister reassured each other and each took comfort in the warm hug the other gave. "And I can always trust little sis." The two sipped tea and discussed things other than Jenny, Lucy and her toilet troubles, their investment fund and it's money troubles, the weather, the government, and their day to day lives. It had been about thirty minutes or so when Jane excused herself. "Oh, it's been fun catching up Katie, but I need to go if I'm going to get to London on time." They exchanged hugs again and Jane made for the door.

"Yes I am sorry to say it is on top of that her older sister the one I was visiting was just as bad to her as her parents, it is why me and Lucy became friends because I could not stand to see them harm Jenny" Katie explains while they drink there drinks. When asked about going to there lawyers Katie smiles and nods "Yes please Jane if you can that would be great if you can for me" she replies. Katie is greatful to have her sister return the hug with a big snuggle just like when they where growing up and in need of comfort they would give each other snuggles, they would never even fight and would share everything with each other that there parents thought they was the best kids ever. "Yes you can just like old times, I kinda miss living at home with you remember when I was very little and would get scared at night you would let me sleep with you and cuddle me" Katie says blushing a little. They make the usual small talk weather politics etc before Katie knew it was time to allow her big sister to be on her way ""Have a safe journey sis and text me when you get to London please". Katie follows her sister into the lounge to check on the girls before she sees her sister off.

Jane chuckled, but deep down she wondered if Katie felt possibly the same way Jen felt? Maybe something like this is something she would have wanted? She always was the more immature member of the two. "I'll make sure to let you know when I get there and if I stay an extra day, love you sis." With hugs given to everyone, Jane left for London.

Katie did not want want Jen needed she just missed having her sister always by her side all the time, that is how much she respected her sister and glad that even though they no longer had there parents she still was close to her big sister who she knew she could rely on whenever she neded her. "Love you too big sis, don't worry I am sure Lucy will be fine and Jenny will have fun" She replies before going inside back to the girls seeing them both being nice and noticing Jenny has a soother Katie does not question it and says to them both "Now don't you both look so cute, Lucy we are going to have a big fun day today so lets go get you ready. Jenny sweetie can you go check something for me in the bathroom please". (Code for telling her to go use the toilet)

Jenny felt embarassed in spite of herself for Katie to see her with Lucy's soother. She wanted to explain that Lucy had offered it and she didn't want to be a bad big sissy by refusing even though she was supposed to just be a kid today. Ultimately, she let her shame go. This was Katie and to her it didn't matter why Jenny was nursing a soother. It took a moment to puzzle together what Katie meant by checking something in the bathroom but Jenny quickly got the message. She darted upstairs to sit on the toilet and did what little she needed to do. She had leaked a small bit into her Drynite when she met Jane, but not enough to warrant changing it, Jenny thought, and slid it back up her legs and went off in search of Katie.

Katie had guessed why Jenny was sucking on one of Lucy's soothers and that she was only doing it to be polite to Lucy and that she was trying to make Lucy feel at ease with her. Once Jeny pops upstairs Katie checks over Lucy finding her dry Katie asks Lucy to go and play while she helps Jenny. Katie goes and finds Jenny and asks quietly "was there even a little bit of wetness? If so I need you to change as I don't want my big girl getting a rash" , she snuggles Jenny and kisses her cheek before looking into Jenny's eyes "Thank you for being nice to Lucy and accepting her soother from her, I know you want to be a big girl but it was a good thing you did". She takes Jenny into her bedroom grabbing a clean goodnites for her and hands it to Jenny before packing a backpack of Nappies and pull-ups for there day out.

Jenny averted her eyes when Katie asked her if there was even a little pee in her pants. That was all the proof Katie needed to lead her upstairs to change into a fresh pair of Drynites. It caught Jenny's eye that they were running low, and she hoped that they wouldn't have to buy another package while Lucy was visiting. She was glad that Katie was looking out for her though, and clean underwear was better than slightly wet underwear. Jenny does feel good when Katie thanks her for accepting the soother. It just made the idea of her being the 'Katie' to someone else's 'Jenny' the more appealing. Jenny watches Katie pack extra nappies and pull-ups and resolves to stay dry while out with Katie and Lucy, after all, what kind of 'Katie' would she be if Lucy didn't think she could even keep her pants dry? Once Katie is finished, the two head back downstairs.

She helps Jenny change herself after wiping her with baby wipes smiling that Jenny is being good and not making a fuss about being changed, Katie also sees they are down to maybe two days supply and makes a note to get some while out but in away that Jenny wont notice. "All done sweetie nice and fresh, did you get a little scared when my sister saw you being a little big girl sweetie? Is that why you wet a little bit?" Katie says thinking she knew the answer all ready, they go downstairs and see Lucy colouring in "Awww is she not the cutest thing you ever have seen? Can you please get yourself and Lucy in the car sweetie I will lock the house up while you do that" she asks Jenny.

Jenny nodded at the suggestion that she wet herself after being seen. It wasn't something she was proud of but she didn't want to lie to Katie. She felt a pang of jealousy when Katie declared Lucy the 'cutest thing you ever have seen.' That's what Katie said about Jenny. As mush as she knew it was stupid to be jealous of a baby, she was. She was her Auntie's little girl, not this toddler. With much effort Jenny roused Lucy from her coloring, the little girl had made a huge scribbly mess all over a picture Jenny wanted to color. Again, Jenny felt jealousy curl up around her heart. She tried to take Lucy by the hand out to the car, but the little girl started fussing and whining, not wanting to go anywhere with the kindly stranger without Katie. A few minutes in and Jenny was already feeling like a lousy 'Katie'.

Katie goes and does what needs to be done and gather there things together and puts them into the boot of the car, after which seeing that the girls are not in the car she goes to the living room to get them both "Come on girls it is time to go out and have some fun, Lucy sweetie I want you to be a good little girl for me and Jenny or I will have to tell mummy". Katie takes both girls by the hand and leads them to the car getting Lucy settled in her car seat before helping Jenny get seated next to Lucy in the back seat and then closes the door before getting in the drivers seat. Once ready to go Katie starts the engine before pulling out on to the main road driving them to the museum looking forward to seeing the exibits.

Jenny was dismayed that Lucy was being such a problem, all she wanted to do was be for someone else what Katie was for her, that super nice, special older kid who took them under her wing and yet Lucy wasn't letting her. For all her fussing and protest with Jenny she was a perfect angel for Katie. Jenny didn't understand and didn't know what to do. At the rate she was going she'd never be anyone elses 'Katie'. Both girls sit in the back in the booster seats, Jenny wants to try and talk with either Lucy or Katie but the littlest little girl is monopolizing Katie's attention at the moment. Jenny pouts, feeling left out, and rests her head against the window, watching the cars go by.

With Lucy chirping away like toddlers do it was hard for Katie to give her other little niece the attention she must be craving, after all it must almost feel like she was back home under her parents control so Katie thought she must find away to make it upto Jenny and give her the attention she so needed. Lucy sang along to a cd Katie had put on of childrens songs unaware that the other little girl in the car was getting jealous of her, they are in the car for about an hour when Lucy feels the need to go so justs uses her nappy like it was no big deal. Katie turns off the music much to Lucy's disapointment and Katie tries to engage Jenny in conversation but just like a sullen teen her efforts fall upon deaf ears as the saying goes.

Jenny was already too upset by the time Katie turned her attention towards her friend for it to do much good lifting her spirits. Not only was Lucy being a demanding, attention thief and stealing away the affection that Jenny craved, but she suspected the littler little girl had done more than wet her nappy, and the sour odor clouded the backseat.

Katie stopped trying to make small talk which made Jenny feel worse. But after all of the undivided attention, even the bad attention, over the past week, she was feeling affection withdrawal. Still, Katie didn't mean it. Jenny just felt bad about the whole Lucy situation, it wasn't going at all the way she hoped. Jenny stayed quiet as Lucy again tried to take Katie's attention in the lull in the small talk

Jenny was already too upset by the time Katie turned her attention towards her friend for it to do much good lifting her spirits. Not only was Lucy being a demanding, attention thief and stealing away the affection that Jenny craved, but she suspected the littler little girl had done more than wet her nappy, and the sour odor clouded the backseat.

Katie stopped trying to make small talk which made Jenny feel worse. But after all of the undivided attention, even the bad attention, over the past week, she was feeling affection withdrawal. Still, Katie didn't mean it. Jenny just felt bad about the whole Lucy situation, it wasn't going at all the way she hoped. Jenny stayed quiet as Lucy again tried to take Katie's attention in the lull in the small talk

Katie could not be mad or upset with Jenny as after all to of had all the attention lavished on her that Katie had these last few days, and to then go to having to share the attention with someone let alone a attention hungry toddler who does not understand that she is stealing much needed affection of Katie from Jenny. Katie did notice Jenny was still sullen with her even after her trying to win back Jenny's favour without much success she just hoped that she could win Jenny back on this day out, they arrive in the city centre so she drives around trying to find a car park not to far away.

It took some time, but the trio finally found a spot to park. Jenny unbuckled herself and got out on her owning, throwing glances at the care that Katie was currently showing towards Lucy.

Katie gets Lucy out of the car and into her pushchair giving her her favourite soft cuddly toy, turning to Jenny she cuddles her before kissing her forehead "Well my sweetie I think the science museum might be a fun place to go first, do you want to push Lucy in her pushchair or just walk by my side?" Katie asks waiting for Jenny to answer and also hoping the little girl will let her give her attention. Before they get underway Katie whisper asks Jenny how her underwear is so no one near would hear she waits for Jenny to anwser her question as she gets the supplies bag and puts it over the back of the pushchair handles then locking the car up.

She was given the choice, and it was clear what to choose. "Can I push Lucy?" Pushing the littler girl in the pushchair not only let her get to have another chance at trying to be a 'Katie' for Lucy, but would also let her walk beside Katie. It had the added bonus of putting Lucy further away from Katie so Jenny could spend time with her and not compete with the smaller girl. Maybe she'd even fall asleep and she could have Katie to herself again?

"Of course you can my big girl" Katie says stepping to the side so Jenny can push Lucy's pushchair, when Jenny lets her know she is dry Katie just smiles and leads the way to the science museum making all the small talk she can to engage Jenny giving her the attention she so wanted. Lucy at this moment was quiet and just watched the people go by leaning right back sucking her soother, Katie checks on Lucy once in a while but directing her main attention to Jenny letting her know she is very much still loved and cared for by Katie still. They soon arrive at the science museum and Katie pays the ammission fee for the three of them.

Jenny was grateful to be back in the spotlight. She thought to herself what a great big sister she must look like and the thought made her even happier. Lucy, for her part, was content to nurse the soother and not interrupt them. Katie treated Jenny not only treated Jenny as the tween she was passing as, (another under-12 ticket insured her entry fee was 8 pounds) but her praise for helping out with Lucy made her feel even littler. Praise for being such a mature, grown up young lady was fun and got Jenny very in touch with her younger side when the young lady she was being mature for wasn't even a teenager yet.

Katie was happy that Jenny seamed to be really responding to her praise and attention now that she was able to concentrate on Jenny and not need to always fussing over Lucy, Katie quickly checks on Lucy to find her fast asleep in her pushchair so she was able to lavish Jenny with her love. "Well first auntie needs to go to the toilet and after how about we just walk at a slow pace and take in each exibit?"

That sounded fine to her. Plus, using the potty meant praise, which meant attention. In a war for such a precious commodity, even though Jenny really didn't need to go, she piped up that she needed to as well. Katie was happy to let Jenny go first and she sat on the toilet for a few minutes before squeezing out a little bit. Jenny was left to watch Lucy while Katie was in the bathroom.

Katie smiles and lets her little girl go and use the toilet first and on her own as after all she was a pre teen not a toddler at this moment. "Good girl I will wait here for you then" Katie replies and watches Lucy for the few minutes Jenny is in the toilet before paising her for using the toilet and asking her to watch Lucy while Katie goes and uses the toilet. Katie goes and uses the toilet before washing her hands and returning a few minutes later "Are you ready to get looking sweetie?" Katie asks Jenny with a smile.