LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Start For Jen (Private for me and JenAndTonic)

For only a moment, Jenny felt embarrassed about standing in front of Katie in nothing but a bulky, crinkling diaper. She put it out of her mind though as Katie pulled her into her arms. Jenny glanced over the pajama sets and took her time making a decision. The butterfly set made her think of her pull-up designs and the pictures she'd colored for Katie, but the other two spoke to something deep within her. The true child she'd once been. The little girl who'd begged for either a puppy or kitty to call her own, but had been rebuffed at every turn. She eventually settled on which not only looked the cutest but were emblazoned with the pet she had wanted most as a real little girl.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katie snuggles Jenny for awhile longer smiling before asking her "Sweetie when we go downstairs are you ready for more playtime or would you like to watch your bedtime movie?". Katie waits for Jenny's reply before snuggling her again also kissing her forehead "Okay lets go downstairs then", Katie takes the hand of Jenny and leads her downstairs.

The choice between more playing and starting a movie and getting ready for bed was a hard one. True, if Jenny had her way she'd play all night. Still, jet lag, a new time zone and a rearranged life style had forced her bedtime much early than it had been before. Jenny opted to watch a movie with Katie instead of getting back to her fun and games, hoping that tonight she'd' be able to stay awake through a whole film. She followed Katie downstairs and readily curled up on her lap as Katie selected something from the netflix queue.

Katie takes Jenny her little princess into her lap snuggling Jenny closely to make her feel so cared for and loved. Katie chooses to play Frozen to see how much Jenny is a little girl knowing that most little girls love that film, she presses play cooing to Jenny before the film gets to the opening scene she then rubs Jenny's back as they cuddle. Katie loved watching films with Jenny as it was a bonding moment it was the same for her and Lucy they loved cuddling together. Katie smiles and wraps Jenny in a blanket closely into her chest "Having fun my little cute princess".

Jenny does really find her self getting into the movie. Sure, an animated children's musical-comedy would appeal to her little girl side, but something appealed deep to the teen part of her no-so-seemless symbiosis of her big and little mindsets. The idea of shutting yourself off to the point of running away to live in an ice castle only to be brought back by the love of a sister had at least a few noticeable parallels to her current situation. As such, not only did her little persona let her get fully invested in the movie, but the payoff made her big girl side very happy as well. Jenny hadn't noticed it during the movie, but she had been yawning during the third act and was ready to get some rest.

Katie is really enjoying this time with her little girl right now yes the movie was okay but it was one she had seen more than a few times with her niece Lucy. Katie could see Jenny was really engrossed in the film it was like both Jenny and Jen was interested in the story line and they both where somehow relating to the two main characters, maybe Jen somehow thought she was going though a similar situation to the main big sister in the story Katie thought to herself. They where snuggling right until the end of the movie and Katie was amazed that her little girl had lasted the entire movie tonight after all she had fallen asleep before the end of the movies the other nights, she stops the movie and turns off the tv before saying "I think a certain little girl and auntie needs there sleep, so why don't you go get your bunny and meet me in my room".

"Aww, not yet, just a little bit later?" Jenny begged, half jokingly. Tired as she was, she was enjoying herself and wasn't ready to turn in just yet, even if her body was. All it took was a look from Katie to convince her that begging would get her nowhere and so she scooted off the sofa and went upstairs for her bunny. She'd become so used to her pull-ups that their thickness barely registered with her. Her real diapers were different though, not only did they make her stance a bit wider but they were so much louder. They were fine for home, but anywhere outside she'd insist on her pull-ups. Besides, pull-ups let her use the potty for things she'd rather not do in her pants. Once her bunny was in her possession she made for Katie's room. Her 'Auntie' was in the bathroom getting ready when Jenny leapt onto the big bed and buried herself beneath the blankets. As much as SHE didn't want to sleep, her body was having as much of her protests as Katie was and her eyes began to feel heavy even before Katie was done getting changed and ready for bed. Katie was soon out and slid under the covers as well, pulling her friend into a cuddle and the two soon fell asleep.

Katie smiles as she watches her little girl play around asking and stalling for time, these where the tricks her and younger sister tried every night on there mum but just like Jenny now it never worked for them. Lucy has tried it too but Katie and Lucy's mother where so wise to it that they showed Lucy she was not going to get her own way so it was best to just give in and accept it, Katie was glad to see Jenny accept that she was not going to let Jenny have her own way and Jenny goes upstairs and gets ready for bed. Katie turns off the tv and locks the house up for the night before going upstairs to ready herself to bed readying herself in the bathroom.

Jenny let herself be led to the bathroom in tears, trying her hardest to walk in such a way that shifted her runny mess the least. As Katie cleaned her up, she was able to calm down. Yes, she had pooped her pants for the first time in thirteen years, and that was certainly disconcerting, but Katie was on hand to clean her up and change her diaper almost as soon as it had happened. It was nothing to cry about, she just had an accident and Katie took care of it. Accidents happened, that's why she was wearing diapers in the first place. While she didn't ever consider having to deal with messing her diaper, she should have realized it was possible. She didn't like the slimy, thick feel or the stinking smell, but Katie fixed all of that. It was nothing to stay upset over once her mess was cleaned away.

While comforting her little princess Katie stops the water and helps Jenny into the warm water before helping to wash her clean, she coos to Jenny washing her gently as if she was bathing Lucy "Sweetie sit there while auntie gets a towel for you please" She says before she goes and gets a towel. Katie returns quickly with the towel in hand before helping Jenny out of the bath and dries her before redressing her in a clean nappy and her pajamas taking Jenny and sitting her on her lap snuggling Jenny closely to her chest, "Sweetie do you feel better now? And are you ready to go back to bed and sleep or do you need a little more comforting first?" She asks in a cooing and comforting way. Katie wanted to make sure that Jenny was feeling upto sleeping and not going be restless with the accident playing on h2er mind keepin her awake.

Jenny was still tired and only needed to look at Katie's heavy, half closed eyes to know that now that the incident was over, sleep was getting her too. "Lets just go back to be, OK?" The two snuggled back under the sheets and Jenny once again found herself in Katie's arms. Messing hadn't been fun, but with Katie around she'd gotten past it. Strangely, the whole experience gave her a weird confidence, that even the worst parts of her new world could be made better by Katie. Katie was asleep before Jenny was, but the big little girl wasn't far behind.

Katie empties the water from the bath wases her hands before carrying Jenny the short distance to the bed before tucking them both back into bed. "Night night sweetie if you need me in the night just wake me again okay?" She says tired but meaning every word of it, she snuggles Jenny under the blanket close to her and closes her eyes feeling tired knowing her little girl would surely be dropping off to sleep soon enough. Katie sleeps though the rest of the night waking up at 7am feeling refreshed she gets out of bed carefully trying not to wake Jenny as she needed the bathroom.

It was around 7:30 when Jenny began to stir only to find the bed beside her empty. She did hear noise from the downstairs though. Either Katie had started on breakfast or she was watching television. Jen scooted out of bed and ran downstairs after her friend to see what she was up to.

When Katie wakes up at 7:10am she carefully gets out of bed to use the toilet before getting ready and heading downstairs to watch tv and check her emails too. At around 7:30 Katie hears her little one running down the stairs coming to try and find her, Katie is still reading her emails when Jenny enters the living room. "Good morning sweetie did you sleep well? If you are hungry there is breakfast on the table and if you need help just ask me okay Jenny?" She says in slight cooing voice like she would to a child of about 10 or 11 years old.

Jenny went to the kitchen a made herself a bowel of cereal and ate a piece of the fruit Katie had laying in a bowl on the island. It was a light breakfast certainly, but it was more in step with her normal diet that the excess of tasty food Katie had been providing for her. She wasn't sure what the day held in store for her. By all accounts, until Katie said otherwise, she was still grounded and as lenient as Katie had been last night, she still realized she might be in for a day of just sitting around the house. Perhaps she could talk Katie into going for a walk around the neighborhood? Of course, with Jenny trying out being a little girl in public, she was more apt than ever to get nosy neighbors calling the authorities on her if she wandered off to far from home. As calming as a bit of light exercise would be, Jenny realized she'd need an adult with her. This notion made her strangely excited.

Katie finished on her computer just as her little girl finished eating and washing up her breakfast things, looking up at Jenny she pats the seat next to hers on the sofa and says "Come sit down sweetie I need to have a word with you little princess". She lets Jenny sit down on her own and once settled Katie places her arm around Jenny bring her in closely and kisses her forehead, "Auntie has a full day planned for you as long as you stay good all day, there are 3 fun places and 2 eating out treats too" She explains to her little one. She waits for her little girl to answer so she can reply, after she replied she heres the phone "Sorry sweetie I need to get this" she tells Jenny before picking up the phone "Hello".

"Katie!" Her older sister Jane said with relief and an audible smile into the receiver. "How are things?" Jane began to make a bit of small talk with Katie before coming around the reason that she called, "Listen, I'm sure you got the message about needing to go down to London, there's been some trouble I need to sort out about some of the investments in my portfolio. I'm sure they called to see if you could come as well. But anyway, I've got to go down the City for a special meeting tomorrow to see if I can get everything cleared up on my end. I hate to ask on such short notice, but would you mind watching Lucy for a few nights? I've got to meet with the fund manager today but if I can get everything all cleared up in one day, I think I might just spend Saturday in London. I'd be back for her Sunday afternoon or so. Can you come through on this for me sis? I know Lucy just loves being over at her Auntie Katie's house."

"Hello big sis" Katie Answers back rolling her eyes knowing that Jane was being extra nice so it could only mean one thing, her big sister needs her to look after Lucy which puts her in a tight spot with Jenny how would her little girl handle having to share her auntie with Lucy. "I am okay thank you Jane, Yes I did I have to go next week they said I lost about £5000 or so I am guessing you lost more like £15000. I will look after Lucy you know that and yes I do not mind having her for the weekend but I do have my friend around the friend I made in the USA when I went over there at 14, she is over to study I am sure little Lucy will love her. Anyway how is Lucy's potty training going having any luck?".

"Well that's not good news. Maybe I can inquire for you too and get this all sorted out for both of us. Save you and your friend a trip to London. I'd forgot all about Jen coming to visit this week, I'm getting to be so old sis, I've forgotten when the university term starts. As for Lucy's potty training, we've hit a rough patch lately as we're taking a break for the moment. She can still go if she asks, but we are letting her wear nappies again and not making her feel bad about it. It'll happen when it happens. Heaven knows I won't be sending her off to primary still in nappies, she'll just get it at her own pace. I know I''m intruding, but would you mind if I dropped her off in about an hour or so? I'd really like to make it to London as soon as I can."

"No but it is lucky we have the two back up funds that mum and dad arranged for us should see us though if need be. Yes please could you check out what options there are for me with the fund that would be great sis. Yes Jen is here now it be nice for you to meet her when you get chance too, it starts next week so if I have to go London without her I might need you to look after her but I hope it won't come to that though. Even if she is still in nappies when she starts school I promise you I will help you work though it and also work it get her into a good school, the main thing is that the little princess happy" She explins to her big sister, Taking a breath she continues "No that is okay I guess we will see you in a hour then" They say there good byes and then hang up.

It weirdly irked Jenny to here Katie call someone else her 'princess' but she was able to put it out of her mind. She was excited to get to see Lucy but she did have her worries.

Katie knew what Jenny was trying ask her so she replies "Well sweeite I will be discreate about your accidents but you will need to be a big girl and clean then change yourself okay?". Katie allows her little girl to go get herself ready while she quickly does the chores while waiting for her sister to arrive with Lucy. Once she had done the chores she waits for Jenny to return so Lucy nd Jenny can be interduced.

Jenny came back down the stairs and waited in the television room for Katie's sister to arrive. Katie was off preparing things for the new guest so Jenny was left to her own devices. She scrolled through the early morning television channels before coming across an obviously old documentary about pre-Norman England. It piqued her curiosity and so she settled on it. Much of the information was stuff she already knew and she could tell it would culminate with a bit featuring Hastings and Stamford bridge, the parts that everyone knew. She was a little disappointed at not getting a fuller doc on Anglo-Saxon England and so instead went and got one of her coloring books from the night before. She was sitting cross legged on the floor with the book on the coffee table coloring a nature scene and listening to an old man in a sonorous, heightened RP voice walked around a castle on television and lost herself in the moment until she heard three sharp raps at the door, followed by it opening and a voice very much like her friends, calling out "Katie, we're here!"

Katie was busy upstairs readying the room the otherside of her own room Katie readies the spare room by putting on a Pepper Pig bedding set on the bed, Once she is done she hears the door and goes downstairs to see her sister has let herself and Lucy in using the set of keys she gave her. "Hello Lucy Hi big sis sorry I was upstairs getting my little princess nieces room all nice for her, I see you met Jen Lucy sweetie why don't yu play with Jen and me and mummy will have a chit chat" She says to Lucy and her sister before taking her sister to the kitchen to talk. "Do you want a drink before you go? I know you are wondering about when Jen is acting and dressed to look 6 years younger than she is let me please explain, she is having a very hard time with stress sis and started to regress so I decided to

"Oh well...OK?" Jane said. She'd never really heard of kids doing this under stress. Most kids she knew tried to act more adult under stress, it was different but it wasn't hurting anyone. She also felt bad for the big girl who desperately wanted to be little. What must she be going through that would make her want to be a preteen again? "If that's what's going on then I'll do my best to make things as easy as possible on her, poor thing. I won't let on that I know she's really almost grown." A thought crossed her mind, "Oh it may even be good for her to have Lucy here then, they'll both have someone to play with and you can have a rest." Jane said with a chuckle.