LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Start For Jen (Private for me and JenAndTonic)

As much as Katie wanted to pick up the little girl in front of her she knew it would be better to just walk by her side taking her hand. "Sweetie I wish I could carry you but how about walking next to me holding my hand so I can take you to get you a nice soft nappy and your chosen PJ's too" Katie coos in a soft motherly voice to show she was making an effort. Once she was dried Katie stands Jenny on her feet and pulls her in for a snuggle "There is my little princess now lets go to your room" Katie stands up and holds Jenny's hand before slowing walking her to Jenny's room, once inside Katie lays Jenny down on her bed "Who is aunties little princess?".

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Me!" Jenny quietly giggled, embracing her return to full regression. Lucy was softly snoring on the bed that Jenny had been sleeping in. Katie had called it her room the whole time she'd been over, but it was really a guest room set aside for Lucy. It was only right that the littler girl sleep in her own room. Jenny laid back relaxed as Katie taped another diaper up between her thighs. She enjoyed the soft thick garment but her reseeding adult side hoped that Katie's prohibition on Drynites would be eased when she began college in only two days. Drynites she could sneak under her jeans, her poofy, loud Molicare's were another story. Soon though, even that though slipped from Jenny's mind. Katie slid a nightshirt on over Jenny's head and provided her with her paci and her bunny for the evening. Fully dressed and fully little, Jenny was ready to cuddle up in beside Katie in her big bed.

"Yes you are my cutie pie princess" Katie coos softly her reply before grabbing a molicare ready to put it on Jenny, she powders Jenny's area to be nappied before snuggly taping the nappy into place and helping Jenny into her jammies and her soother which she clips it on with a soother clip so she does not lose it. Katie helps Jenny to her feet with a cuddle and kissing her hair which now smelled like strawberries as that is the shampoo she used to wash Jenny's hair with, "I love you sweetie are you ready for bed or would you like a bedtime story first?" She asks before grabbing a fairytale book just in case the little girl really wanted to be read too. Katie takes her little girls hand and leads her to her own room before getting her settled into bed with her favourite bunny snuggled under the duvet cover, she turns off the lights but turns on a night light and bedside lamp before getting herself ready for bed and joining Jenny in bed snuggling next to her.

• 3 weeks later...

"Story please," Jenny asked. She curled up tight next to Katie. The stories were familiar, even to little Jenny. But the ritual, the comfort; that was what made the whole thing so euphoric for Jenny. After a long day of fighting, she got to be Katie's little girl again. Before Katie finished the fourth story, Jenny was getting sleepy eyed.

After reading the three and a half stories there about Katie settles her self and Jenny down to sleep cuddling her in her arms. Before she sleeps Katie makes sure Jenny has her soother in her mouth and that she is holding her bunny too, Katie settles down holding Jenny closely into her chest then goes to sleep herself. The next morning Katie is woken up at 9:30am by her phone going off she answers to find it is her big sister "Hello big sis I guess you are phoning me to let me know when you will be back?".

"Hey Katie, yeah, I just checked out of the hotel and stopped for a quick breakfast before getting on the A40. Traffic is rough around Wembly, but I should be back around noon, maybe a little later. I've made reservations for next week, the hotel can let us use spare toddler beds or the girls can just sleep in each of our beds if they end up coming along. It's a nice place, you'll love it. Speaking of the girls, how were they after their little punishments last night?"

"Thank you sis I think that would be great thank you, the A40 is always tough but it will ease once you get out the main city and on the motorway. I think toddler beds are a great idea but maybe I would not be surprised if they both hopped in there aunties beds though, you know what Lucy is like and well Jenny is too now I think she is getting a bit better but we shall see. The punishment I made sure it was seen out to the conclussion and Jenny was mostly good, Lucy on the otherhand a different story but if it wasn't for her being so tired I think she would of been a bigger handful".

"That's a shame to hear. We'll don't worry, I'll take care of Lucy at home. She's going to get quite the talking to and probably won't be seeing some of her toys for the next few days. Thanks for keeping an eye on them, I owe you. I can take Jenny off your hands one weekend, if you'd both like. Either way, I need to get on my way," With that Jane ended the call and exited onto the A40.

Katie hears Jenny's tummy making noises and decides right now as she needed to deal with Lucy in a little while too, she decided to take Jenny to the toilet and sits her down once she has fitted the little toddlers seat and waits with her "Well just this once I am letting you go potty like a big girl so enjoy it while it lasts". Katie does not take her eyes off the little "big" girl also she hands Jenny a potty training book meant for little girls just starting out, "Read your book to auntie like a big girl sweetie".

Jenny finished the book twice, producing only a few bursts of urine. She was distraught that her body was betraying her. Now, of all times, she was too embarrassed to use the potty, even knowing full well what it meant. "Katie, I can't go with you watching me. Can I try again later?" Unlike at the castle, where she was already leaking and thus shy or not going in front of Katie was possible, the urge was too far off, try as hard as she might.

Katie listens to Jenny "You sit there I willbe the otherside of the door seeing to Lucy and getting her ready for the day" Katie leaves the room closing the door after her. Katie goes and gets Lucy from her travel cot and lifts her onto the changing table cleaning her up and getting her into a clean nappy before dressing her in a pink toddler dress. Katie sends her off to play and about ten minutes later she knocks on the bathroom door "Has my little girl had chance to make her morning movements or does auntie need to use something to help Jenjens go like a big girl?".

With Katie gone, and some effort, Jenny was able to force out enough to push the inevitable back further. Eventually though, Katie would make her use her diapers for both of their intended purposes. Still, it was a small win and the thought of messing without Lucy around was more inviting than the thought of messing with her around.

Lucy goes and plays with her toys in her room until her auntie gets her for breakfast. Upon hearing Jenny say she is done Katie enters the bathroom and helps her stand up praising her for using thee toilet as if she was a little toddler, "Well done little princess auntie Katie is very proud of you little one" she says before wiping Jenny clean then washing and drying both of there hands before taking her to get a clean nappy on.