LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Heroes New Beginning

Sandy sighs. "It is boring being queen. Everyone comes to you with their problems for you to solve. You have to marry whoever you are told to in order to keep the line in place. You have no freedoms. You have to do and go where you are told and meet people you could careless about. Maybe to someone on Earth would be fun, but it is not like your fairy tale stories where the prince rides up and takes you to live in a castle."

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emma understood. She never planned to be a Queen, but she understood. She always hated being under someone else's rules, she wanted her freedom. So she felt bad for the youngster. She was just a child...at least that's what she looked like. Kids shouldn't have to worry about this stuff at their age. They should be more excited than anything. Wendy should be outliving her life while she was still young. "Well you got a long ways before that, who knows, things can change." Emma tried to comfort her. Being in this op lace, there's more if a higher chance of a lot of things changing.

Wendy nods. "Yeah I hope so, but mommy might decide to leave the throne or pass away. Then I am stuck with being the queen. You are lucky. You get to be born again and can chose what kind of life you want for yourself. I can't." She looked sad as she played on. Wendy missed some shots and Emma beat her in hover ball.

Emma didn't plan for something like this herself. but she had a choice to be here. Why couldn't Sandy? Emma thought that everyone here had a choice. That's what it sounded like to her when she was talking with Wendy warluer. The older girl made a mental note to bring that up to Wendy later. This didn't seem fair. In the meantime, they just countinued play until Emma won. She always loved to win even when she tries to take it easier on young ones. "I'll see what I can do about you staying here." Emma smiled

to make a best friend made her feel even better. That way she wouldn't have to feel so alone anymore. Emma nodded in agreement when she got the offer to go play with her some more. Might as well keep busy in the meantime before dinner. As they headed over, katelyn thought about the fact Sandy made that they were on a ship. So that's where they were. But where were they going? Once they got to the room, they played until it was almost dinner time. Emma finally said, "well, it's almost dinner. Want to join us?"

Sandy nods. "Yes I do. I would rather eat with you than with the adults. As long as you don't mind me being messy when I eat. I end up with food all over my face and hair." She stands up and starts to the door. Sandy stops walking and after a little bit. Emma heard a bell ring and Sandy looked a bit embarrassed. "Sorry about doing that in front of you. You probably won't want be my friend after you find out what I just did." Sandy lifted up her dress and Emma can see Sandy was in a wet diaper.

Emma had to admit, she was a little surprised. And shes seen a lot of weird things lately. But Emma wasn't the kind of girl to just walk off on her friends like that. One of the very few friends shes ever gotten. Plus Sandy was such a cute, innocent child. Sandy couldn't have known any better after staying in this place for so long. What was the bell for though? It was kinda odd. The older girl just shrugged, and smiled. "Thats okay." she herself was wearing a diaper too, so that wasn't much different. "If it makes You feel any better, I'm wearing a diaper too." She just dreaded the thought of having to use it. She didn't want to, thats why she was avoiding the urge to use the restroom as long as she could. "C'mon. Lets go eat." Emma led the younger girl to where dinner was being setup.

Sandy smiles. "I can see you have a question in your mind, but I can't see what the question is. My mind reading skills are not that good yet." She takes Emma's hand and they go down the hall together. They go into the room and Emma can see there are quite a few other girls in the room setting at the tables talking. Sandy finds a table with two empty seats. "Let's set here."

Emma had more than just 1 question. She had a whole stack of them, and still counting. This young girl had powers just like herself. She was unsure if she will eventually read minds, but at least the 2 had something in common. The older girl no longer had to feel like the only weird one. Once they entered the room, Sandy guided Emma to a table and they both sat. Emma wondered what was for dinner. The more she thought about it, the hungrier she became. She wasn't really wanting to come, but she hasn't eaten since lunch time at school. If it weren't for Sandy, she probably wouldn't have, but she didn't want neither of them to come in alone. That would've felt a little awkward. The 2 just waited along with everyone else as they continued to talk among themselves.

Emma was a little caught off guard. She thought this one of those, 'You eat what we make.'. The older girl was so used to the normal routine with her own parents, who were great cooks. One of the best talents. She liked change every once awhile, but here there wasn't even any menus so how would she know what she would like? She thought for a couple seconds and thought of one of her favorite dishes. "Umm. Mac and cheese please." Emma wasn't sure if that had that on-hand but it was worth a try. Even if they did, she was hesitant about how it would taste. Shes seen enough weird things today.

The lady smiles. "Mac and cheese is it." She leaves the table to go put the order in.

Sandy looks at Emma. "Are you excited to get your new life? When you get it. Are you going back to your home on Earth or are you going to live here? I hope you stay here. Then we can play all day."

To be honest, Emma really didn't know. While this wasn't what she was expecting, she was excited for a new start. Not so much about getting treated like a full time baby. If that was their plan.the older girl knew she wasn't a baby even though she was wearing her sisters diaper, which she had gotten used to somewhat. Maybe she would get used to all of this. But right now, she was just in between. Before she wanted to leave, she thought their only intention to harm her, and the fact she was all alone. Now that she had Sandy, she didn't have to feel so alone anymore. And she dudnt want to sandy to alone either. After a moment when Emma stayed quiet to the question, cause she knew she didn't have a firm answer, she questioned "What about you? What do you think of this place?" Not a bad idea to get someone else's opinion