LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Heroes New Beginning

Emma watched the creature walk off down the hall that was hidden from her vision, and out came the older woman about a minute later. "umm, what was-" she sighed and shook her head. There were more important things. "Forget it. We need to talk..." Emma guided both of them out of the office

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"This a a daycare center or that is what it is suppose to look like. The purpose of this place is to answer the prayers and wishes of people. We specialize in one type of wish. That is wishes to start their lives over again." She presses the broach and her human disguise faded away. The same creature Emma saw before appeared. We are a race of dream catchers called Wishions. We travel the galaxy helping those who want to start a new life. Because of bad things that have happen in their life. Once their new life begins. They are given a choice. They can go back to their old family which will not remember them. They will see them as a new baby. They can go to a new family who wants a baby or they can live here on the ship and grow up again under our watchful eye."

As much as Emma hated to admit it, that didn't seem so bad. These people, er...creatures...didn't seem bad at all. When she saw the ladies transformation before her very eyes, she jumped a little bit, but she was more fascinated than afraid. Shes never seen anything like it before. As fascinated as she was, she wasn't that surprised anymore, after all that shes been thru these passed few weeks, The young girl nodded in in response as she listened intently to everything the lady explained. "So its kind of like a regression. A new start." not something Emma planned, but who knows, she could grow to like this. Peace...love. Somethig she very rarely gotten outside of her own family. How can You not love the idea of finally getting way from all those who picked on and hated her back on earth. On the other hand, she still didn't know eough about this place, so she never stopped from keeping her guard up. "How did You know about me?"

The lady nods. "Yes I guess you could call it that. If that is a term that helps your human mind be able to understand it. We prefer the term regeneration. We take a person who is not happy with their life and restart their life from the beginning. By removing all the bad memories from their mind and let them start over with a clean mind and body."

"We have agents all over the galaxy keeping an eye out for people who want a fresh start. We find out about them though their hopes and prayers. We can hear and sense these who need us. You wasn't suppose to be taken yet, but when you attacked my agents who was helping some others get ready. You forced our hand and we had to take you too."

"They was not attacking them. They was looking for their id to make sure no one else found it. If their id was left behind and someone found it. It could cause a problem if they went back to Earth after their treatment. They may have looking like they was being attacked, but I can assure you. It was far from it. Are you ready to go though your regeneration treatment to start your new life?"

Emma hung her head to the ground. She's always been known for jumping to conclusions. One of her greatest weaknesses. She supposed she owed them a apology. Which she would do as soon as she catches up to them later. When the grown women asked 'that question', they both stopped walking. She looked up to look the blue creature in her eyes, untiminated. "As long as You do nothing to hurt my family or friends back on earth..." from the sounds of it, it seems like that wasn't their plan to do so. But how can she trust someone who she just met? She sighed. She's been thinking a lot about this as she walked the rooms and halls. she knew it would pop up sooner or later. "if you truly are who you say you are...I'll do it." A new start was something she's always longed for. So why inot try it out? She'll just play along until she learned to completely trust them.

"We will not hurt your family or your friends. We are peaceful race unless we are forced into fighting. If you want. We can wipe their minds that you was with them before. So if you decide to go back to them. It will be a fresh start all the way around."

"that all sounds like rainbows and unicorns. But...what about my powers?" Surely they couldn't let such a precious gift go to waste. For all she knew, she could be the only person in the whole planet earth to found anything of its type. Sure everyone's heard about it thru fiction stories but real life? Not in their imagination. "Yeah, I'm a little rusty." The young girl chuckled at herself. Her experience earliern didn't go as well as she hoped. She knew she had a lot to learn. "Can you mentor me?" She couldn't believe she was asking this to someone who she barley knew. Let alone a beast her size. But more power to them. And if they were to turn against them, she would use it against them.

"Your powers are too unpredictable at this time. I think it would be best to let them lay dormant right now and let you learn to use them slowly and under a watchful eye. Yes I'll mentor you, but that means you would stay here with me and not go back to your family or see your sister again. Is that what you want?"

There was always pros and cons. The pro was to become the strongest girl the universe has ever seen, and live where she finally found peace, joy and happiness. A new start. Thats all she heard about ever since she taken here against her will. Did that mean they were necessarily bad people? She couldn't tell anymore. The were certainly different. But the downside was to lose

"First we take care of your powers." The lady put her hand on Emma's shoulder. Emma started to glow a light pink and then the glow goes away. "Your powers are now dormant. So you are ready to start your new life. As you grow up again. You will learn to use your powers in a more responsible way and be able to have greater control over your powers."

This place was always one step ahead on her. As sassy and prideful she was, it was rather annoying. And now she had no powers at all. This was great. Emma tried to fight thru this, but there was no fooling these things. The woman made sure of that. Her power over them showed how much more smarter, and stronger then she ever thought. What she got earlier from the guys was just a preview. Emma nodded. She wanted to get upset, but she took a step down. It was no use. Maybe this lady knew what she was talking about. "Okay. Whens this regression thing start?" While the regression sounded great to get, she wasnt 100% sure about it.

The lady smiles at her. "The regression will start tomorrow. You will not be alone in the chamber. The friends you thought was being attacked will be in the chamber with you to be regressed. We wouldn't want to split up such a tight knit group of friends. You are free to do whatever you like for the rest of the day. Dinner will be at 7 by the Earth clock."

'Perfect' she thought to herself. One part of her was afraid what they would do to her as soon as they're alone in the chamber. The woman said they were supposedly looking for their ID earlier. Were they really? Or was it a cover up? The other part of her, she was glad she can finally make up with them. To call a truce. Her heart felt the latter. Hopefully it was right. Emma wanted to think of a a alternate route in case it wasn't. But without her powers, she was completely vulnerable. She thought she would just play along, instead of getting all defensive. Getting defensive was what brought her here. Even when that was with her powers. At least she wouldn't have to be alone. Thats all that matters. She was used to being the the lone wolf. Emma hated it. So she smiled in return when she was told she wasn't going to be alone. "Thank You.

Emma nodded and they parted ways. That went a lot better than their first meeting. She was hoping they would get on better terms, rather than being on their bad side. That wouldn't have been very pretty, considering how big Wendy was. Now to see if she can find the others, who Emma found less intimidating. The young girl had a problem to settle with them. A misunderstanding rather. At least she hoped that was the case. She wasn't in the mood get into another fight at the moment. She was too tired and confused at the moment. As she searched the halls, she made the most out of her time by checking everything out. This could quite possibly be her future home, better get used to everything, and get adjusted at least a little bit. Not as bad of a home than she was first afraid of. She kinda liked it. As long as this wasn't some sort of projection or something, and everything turned into its real form looking like a alien ship. She continued to walk down even further, not knowing where the chamber even was. She assumed she would run into it sooner or later. No rush Emma thought. She then saw the 3 men in the distance talking with each other.

The girl smiled. "I'm good, but really bored. There isn't anyone to play with here. None of the others here was to play with me and my human disguise makes me itch. So I can't wear it for long or I get a rash. Green bumps on blue skin is not a good look. Would you like to play hover ball with me?"

Emma couldn't help but mentally chuckle to herself least the younger girl would take offense to it. This one was kinda cute. Kids always had a way of getting the best of her. "Sure. Let's do it." She walked off beside the girl. This should help get everything off of her mind a little bit. It already was helping thinking she might already be making a little friend.

'This should be fun.' Emma thought to herself. They started to play with one another, while the older one did her best to be easier on the younger one. Shes never actually played this game before, and shes played a lot of games in her lifetime. First time for everything. Theres going to be a lot of firsts here on whatever planet she was on now. Was this even earth? She figured she'll find out in time. There were more important things right now. "So whats Your name?" Emma asked after she pushed the ball back. She was trying to get her mind off of everything for the time being.

Emma raised an eyebrow. Next in line? Queen? this was definitely not earth. She should've figured that earlier. She changed her puzzled expression into a warm, excited smile. She liked this young girls goals, to be able to dance on the shooting stars would be beyond her dreams. Even though there was nothing wrong with being Queen. Was it even possible to dance on the stars? She wasn't doubting