LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Heroes New Beginning

I'm not seeing many hero-like roleplays on here, so I thought I'd try to fire one up, if anyones interested. This is about a teen girl, who was hated, and only wanted a new start...to make up for herself, who had found a new power. Her life change for the better, ever since. This is her story:

One day, a younger teenage girl by the name of Emma, was walking along the coast of beautiful state of Oregon. It was a lonely, depressing day for her. Being bullied at school, hated by Your own family, wasn't the easiest thing to get over. To make it worse, it was raining. All she wanted was a new start. At least she had her baby sister. She continued to walk, until she tripped on something that was hard and sharp and caused her to bash her head on a smaller boulder that lay toward the back of the beach. She was unconscious for a few minutes. Until she had woken up in the cold, windy, wet night. It was then when she realized something was different. That thing in the sand, whatever it was. She looked where she had earlier tripped, and it was gone. On her hands and knees, brushing the sand in a effort to find it, she suddenly realized her hand was covered. When she scanned herself, to realize she was covered in some kind of armor, she flipped. The young girl didn't know what to do, what to say to her parents...then the armor disappeared somehow. She ran home, and over the past few weeks, she learned to take control, and become a better fighter. In that time, she said nothing to no one, it was her responsibility. Until the day she was walking her baby sister home from daycare around 7:00. Diaper bag hanging over her shoulder. As Emma walked hand in hand with her 3 year old sister, she heard a scream. It was coming down the alley way. It was 2 of her friends. Her only friends. Who accepted her for who she was. They were being attacked by 3, mysterious humans...or were they humans at all? Emma couldn't tell for certain, after what happened to her. She had to do something though, but she had her sister with her. If anything happened to her sister, she would never forgive herself. Emma panicked. She leaned to the young girl, and told her to get home. Their house was only down the street about 2 minutes away. The sister did with no hesitance.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Those threatening words intimidated Emma by just a bit. She has grown to be sensitive to by getting beat up, both mentally and physically by bullies at school. As fearful as she was to reliving such painful memories, those fears were stood up by her strong spirit. Before, her pride, her courage was shattered, until the unexpected happened weeks ago at the beach. If she was in the same weak state, she'd walk away. But she had more power, more strength now that even she had yet to know what to do with.And right now, she just cared about her friends safety, and hopefully make a name for herself. This was her first actual opportunity to do so...to show her full potential. "I said, LET THEM GO!!!" Yeah, there were 3 against 1, but she had what they didn't. Or did they? This new life...it gave her a strong sense of pride, and courage. More than shes ever had in her whole life. That was her weakness. So much pride, and courage can lead into destruction.

The three turned around. "Well what do we have here? A wanna be superhero. Well you was warned." They moved towards her and formed a circle around her. They pushed her around like three cats playing with a mouse. They gave her just enough room to run and then closed in on her. "We will give you one chance to beg for your life and to leave. Otherwise we will have to hurt you. So what it is going to be. Fight or flight?"

If there was a time to have second thoughts, the time was now. She scanned her surroundings, weighing her odds. 3 against 1. A ordinary citizen would just distract them long enough to let their friends flee from the scene, that would've been the best choice but leaving was out of the question. She was tired of getting bullied. Being vulnerable. The more she thought of those times, the angrier she became, and the angrier she became, the more she wanted to go at it. The young teenager transitioned into a fighting stance. She knew she wasn't that experienced yet in fighting, but gotta start somehow. Her weakness as foreshadowed by pride. She didn't care. She was ready to do this...to kickstart her new life. Literally. "You guys haven't got a clue who You're messing with..." Emma smirked. She swung her first punch at the first guy she saw in front of her.

The punch had caught Emma off guard. It wasn't the pain, which surprisingly barley had any effect on her, but the power, and the strength in it. As soon as they made a physically connection, the young girl struggled to keep her balance, staggering a little bit. Good thing for armor. But even good things had their flaws. One of the recent things she just learned was the medal built within the side of her head, in wihch was what

The guys spread out and surrounds Emma again. They play cat and mouse with her again. One of the guys went to push her and instead hit the side of the helmet. He notices it staggered Emma. "Go for the head. We can make her dizzy and lose her balance." They take turns hitting her in the head and the helmet. "Ready to give up yet?"

Crap. How did they know? That wasn't important right now. This confrontation went from a fun, fighting exercise where she could finally show off her stuff, to where she was fighting for her life. These guys more dangerous than she thought. Never underestimate, one of lifes lessons. No matter what gender You are, no matter what age You are, or even being a superhero, it doesn't matter ultimately. Its what You do with Your skills, that matters. Apparently her skills weren't enough when they started targeting her one weakness like a bunch of vultures. She started doing her best dodging each of them off, it was working pretty well for her. Shes always been good at dodging, and running. Until one grabbed her arm, being too distracted to set herself free, another one nailed her on the side of the head. It was a good punch too. She fell on the hard, concrete floor. Immediately after Emma struck the ground, her armor just dissolved. Now she was just a ordinary girl, in ordinary clothes.

"Oh look the little girl just doesn't know when to give up. Well it would be fair to fight her with both hands." He puts one of his hands behind his back and goes at her with one hand. The guy would move every time Emma tried to hit him. He laughed at Emma when she missed him and fell in some water. "Good at her. The little girl wet herself." Another guy picked up the bag Emma dropped and pulls out a diaper. "These must be her's. The poor little girl wears diapers."

Attempt after attempt to land one punch. Every time she missed, the more frustrated she became. 'One more time!' she thought, reaching down within herself to find whatever confidence she had left. She swung with all of Her might, and when she did, the man moved one more time and she fell into a dirty puddle in a corner within the deep dark alley way. She began to cry. That was when she noticed, thru the blur of her own tears, one of the men reach for her sisters diaper bag and pull out one of the Pampers Cruisers. This was not what she had in mind when she wanted to start life over again, she scanned the Envioment for a escape route, once she found her only option to take, she got up as fast as she could and tried running torward a ladder going up a building.

One of the guys caught Emma with no trouble. "We can't let a little girl run around by herself. She might get hurt." He laid her on some crates and held her while the other two undressed her and put the diaper on her. He put Emma's thumb in her mouth and walks out of the alley. He takes her into a building that use to be a daycare and put her in one of the cribs. He called his boss about finding another baby in need of looking after. The boss showed up a little while later and walked into the nursery. She leads over the crib and smiles at Emma. "Hello little one. You are in your new home."

As soon as she latched onto the ladder, one of the guys caught her. She tried holding on for her life, but it was no use. This guy was too strong and she already put a lot of energy into trying to fight these animals. But she kicked and struggled with whatever left she had. She was no baby, and she wasn't going to let herself be diapered...especially not by these guys. When she was laid on one of the crates, and undressed, she couldn't believe what was happening. She was completely naked in front of them...this couldn't be happening. It was just a dream. As much as she struggled, it was hard to withstand the 2 guys holding her down. Not without her power. When the guy put the diaper under her, pulled it up between her legs, taped it on snuggly, even she was surprised how well it for her. For a younger girl, it fit her like it would a baby. And even though she would never admit it, but...it was comfortable. Once it was done and she was totally drained, she gave up and continued to cry.

When meeting the new boss and checking out this new location, she hadn't said a word. She just sat with her arms crossed. She had to find a way out. She WILL find a way out and defeat these people.

The lady smiles. "We'll it seems we have a pouty little girl." She put her hand the the top of Emma's head. Images started to appear above the two of them. The lady removed her hand and looks at Emma. "What is the matter Emma? Isn't this what you wanted? You wanted a new life. So that is what you are being given. What your heart desires. A fresh start."

What this lady described caused her to raise her eyebrows. She had a point. The people back home couldn't careless about her. Then Emma realized where she was. She shook herself out of it. She wasn't going to let herself be brainwashed by whatever these people were. They may be acting all nice and sweet now, but really their #1 goal could be to take her over. She had a family at home...a baby sister. These people weren't her family. She re-positioned herself in her diaper acting as sassy as shes always been.

The lady smiled at Emma. "Still with the tough girl act. Well from what I was told. You aren't much of a tough girl. You was easily defeated and you wet yourself." She rubbed Emma along the brow. "This will help you along to getting your new life. It will get rid of all the bad things in your memory and replace them with good ones. Soon you will be a content and happy girl."

Emma knew it. They were trying to brainwash her. Take away her only friends, and family. She may have not had the greatest of memories, but she loved her family, and friends. On the other hand, she has been searching for a fresh start...she can make that up on her own. Not a problem to do with this new found responsibility shes been blessed with.Where she was right now, this new babyhood was definitely not what she had it mind. Its rather embarrassing. At least is only temporary. She'll get one one way or another. In the meantime, she'll just sit there and be herself. Emma responded with a scowl. She was doing her best to keep her cool, but being in this nursery...complete with baby diapers just like her sisters Pampers, which was embarrassing enough to be wearing, crib, changing table, etc. and they all looked like she can fit in all of them. She did her best to just block it all out. "I'm a Hero. I will find my way out." the young girl finally broke the silence. She was never one to just give up...and she still had a little bit of her powers left in her, but right now she was out of battery. Too weak to do anything.

"Why would you want to find your way out? Is this not what you wanted? A fresh start at a new life? I think you have got me wrong. I am not here to hurt you. I am here to help you with what you wished for. I am taking away all the bad memories, but I am leaving all your good memories in place like your love for your sister. Would you feel better if your little sister was here too?"

"Only because you attacked them first. They asked you nicely to leave, but you didn't and you threw the first punch." The lady nodded. "As you wish. I was just trying to make you happy. I saw with I connected to your mind. You loved her very much. So I thought if she was here with you. You would be happy. If you need or want something. I'll be down the hall." She turns and walks out of the nursery. Leaving Emma alone in the room.

This person left before Emma could even respond. Emma just rolled her eyes. The 3 attackers were harming her friends. What else was she supposed to do? Walk away? Yeah, right. They were her only friends. While the world hates her, they were by her side. She was returning the favor. Maybe it wasn't the best move, cause she was here. She didn't know. She hopped down the table. This was her first time walking in diapers in 13 years. It was a odd feeling walking with cushion in between her legs, and wrapped around her. This brought almost long forgotten memories. Trying to get wearing a diaper off her mind and the experience earlier, she took this opportunity to walk around and explore a little bit. Finally get little bit more of a understanding of where she was.

The lady walked into another room. Inside was three cribs and in the cribs was the girls Emma thought was being attacked. Each on them was sleeping contently after having been diapered and accepting the lady's offer to a new life. She walked out of the room and went to the office which was her personal chamber. The lady pressed the broach around her neck and get human disguise faded away. She fluffed up her pink hair and sat down at her console. The lady typed in that she had brought three girls closer to the new life they wanted, but one who had not been on their list was added to the list and she was having a hard time accepting the gift she was given.

After awhile of waddling around and checking the place out while deep in thought, she suddenly stopped in her tracks. Emma just now realized something. How the hell did this person know about her? And what was the thing she connected her with? That was it. The young girl waddled off looking for the office. She wanted answers. Upon getting to the door, Emma took a deep breath to try to go about this more calm and collected. She slowly opened the door, and noticed a completely different...thing at the front desk. This place is getting weirder and weirder. Not surprisingly though after she got her powers. "Umm...hi. I'm looking for the lady I met with earlier" she stood there in her shirt and Pamper.

The lady turned around and Emma can see the thing had pink hair, orange eyes and light blue skin. "Oh hello Emma. She is down the hall. I'll go get her. The thing dashed out of the room and fine the hall. She reapplied her human disguise and came back down the hall. "I hear you was looking for me."