LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paperwork Snafu (For Baby Ashy and me)

baby_snow_white

Emily smiled, 'Yes mommy. Oh I though KInder was all day, half day Kinder and daycare works :). I just did not want be in kinder all day."The girl giggle as she looked at mommy, "I am strong wil.Rawr."Emily giggle.

Mom laughs. "Yes you are strong." She smiles. "Seems I have a tiger in my backseat. I hope she is a friendly tiger."

Mom hugs Emma. "I'm not going to punish you for doing that. You didn't know better. If you do it again. Then you might get punished. Because you knew better and still did it." She knelt down in front of Emma. "You wanted to be treated like Kim and she wears a harness when we go out it rides in the cart. We better take care of that diaper when we get into the mall. So you will not be uncomfortable in it."

Emily smiled at her mom,"Okies."The girl smiled as she looked at her mom,she held her mom hand and smile. She would not tell his mom this but she loved how her diaper felt after an accident. Emily was sort of happy to be back

in kindergarden. She was happy to be back with her sister, she got be her sister twin.

Mom looks at Emily. "Kim doesn't use the potty yet. She uses her diaper for everything. She will not learn to use the potty until after the Winter Break in kindergarten." She takes Emily to the family restroom and changes her into a new diaper. "There we go. A new dry diaper."

Mom laughs. "Yeah that sounds like Kim alright. Potty is icky."

"That depends on you and if I think you are ready. You will be taught the basics of using the potty. It is up to you to practice the skill. If the second time around is like the first time. It could be a while and you will be in kindergarten until you are potty trained. If you aren't potty trained or on your way to being potty trained by the end of school. You go back to full time diapers and start over again. The cycle continues until you learn to use the potty."