LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paperwork Snafu (For Baby Ashy and me)

baby_snow_white

Miss Hamilton sat at her desk entering the info from the new students and transferring students into the computer to assign them to classes for the new school year who was starting soon. She got to the enrollment form for Emily. She entered the information into the computer. It saw she was a new kindergartener. So she was assigned to a kindergarten class. Miss Hamilton had no idea that the information was all wrong. Emily was suppose to be in middle school not kindergarten. Her mom put her name on the form that was meant for her sister Kimberly who was going to be in kindergarten this year. Miss Hamilton sent the information pack to Emily's mom outlining the supply list for kindergarten. The first item on the list was a pack of diapers since all kinergarteners are still in diapers when the school year starts and don't start potty training until after the winter break.

Emily was excited to start middle school.She could not believe it that middle school was so close,she wanted to arrive already. The girl smiled at her mom as she looked at information pack.She wanted know what she needed,the girl smiled and said:

Mommy,what I need bring to middle school?"

Emily saw the list and just screamed,this could not be true. She was going middle school not kinder,she did not need all of this.The girl screamed for her mother:

"MOM!!!The list asks for snap on shorts, skorts, elastic jeans, potty chart, potty training pants, pull ups, thick training panties and worst of all diapers.What is this mom?I though I was going middle school."

She stomped her feet and said:

"The list also said you need buy potty for house and potty chart."The girl pouted as she waited for her mom.

Mom comes up out of the basement when she heard Emily yell for her. "What are you talking about?" She took the list and read it. "This can't be right. There has to be a mistake." Mom looks the form over carefully and hands it back to Emily. She gets the other packet. Mom chuckles. "Well that explains things. She lays both of them down. "The forms got switched or the information got put down wrong. The kindergarten form has your name, the month and day you was born and Kimberly's birth year. The middle school form has Kimberly's name, the month and day she was born, but your birth month. So as far as the school's computer is concerned. You are 5 years old and starting kindergarten and Kimberly is 15 and starting 8th grade. I guess until things get straighten out. You are going to be in kindergarten which means diapers and snap clothes, but I have no idea what the heck a skort is and shorts don't come with snaps on them."

Mom was taken aback by what Emily said. "Ok sweetie." She takes Emily's hand and takes her to the bathroom. Mom removed Emily's shorts and underwear. She put Emily on the toilet and sat down on the side of the toilet. "Am I to assumed that you are going to be a kindergartener now and you don't want me to straighten out the problem. It seems I have two in diapers instead of just one. I was hoping you using the potty would help Kimberly. Not Kimberly help you into diapers."

"I guess so mom.Who is going believe truly I'm not in kinder with my height?"Emily asked.The girl just smiled at her mom as she sat there,she could feel her bladder just let go,she smiled and then she started pooping in potty. She just looked up at her mom as she finished and spoke:

"Mommy,Me is go potty. I guess this is last time Im going use it until I'm ready for potty training?"She said. Emily sat there as she waited to be cleaned up.It would be fun going with her sister to kinder,they could be twins.

Mom nods. "You have a point sweetie. You and Kimberly are about the same height. The two of you can pass for twins." She helps Emily up off the toilet and cleans her up with some flushable wipes. "Yes this will be the last trip to the big girl potty for a while. If this go around is like your first trip though potty training. It is going to be a long while until your bottom sets on the potty again." Mom leads the naked Emily down the hall to Kimberly's bedroom and lays her on the Kimberly's bed. She gets a diaper out of the closet and puts it on Emily. "Well if I didn't see it with my own eyes. I would not have believed it. Kimberly's diapers are a little too big on you." She puts a pink onsies on her and a pair of Kimberly's overalls. Mom combs out Emily's hair and brands it to make pigtails. She takes Emily by the hand and leads her to the full length mirror so she could see herself. "Since your bed is not the right bed for a kindergartener. Do you want a bed like Kimberly's or her old bed which was your crib before it was Kimberly's?"

Emily just stood in front of the mirror and looked at herself.She looked like her sister or even younger,she could not believe it.The girl didn't even have to go kinder,she could go daycare or pre-school nobody would know difference."Mom,have you though about giving me a second childhood?Maybe put me in daycare at first then slowly progress to kinder?the girl notice her outfit nobody would believe she was in middle school,she fit perfectly in those clothes.She thought for moment,"I want bed like Kim."The girl held her mom hand and said,

"I guess I can't tell you when I go potty,I got wait to be check."

"No I hadn't, but I guess fate in the form of a paperwork mess up decided to. You will be in daycare part of the day. Kindergarten is only half a day. Oh that reminds me. I have to find a daycare that would accept Kimberly for half a day. It would be easier if the kindergarten was in the afternoon instead of the morning. I could put her in a Mother's Morning Out class. You can tell me when you go potty in your diaper. I might not be able to change you right away. So you will have to wait until I have the time." Mom nods. "Ok we will get you a bed like Kimberly's has. Maybe we should turn your bedroom into a bedroom for both of you and Kimberly's room into a playroom."

Why not put me in full daycare and Kim in daycare in the afternoon?Emily suggested.The girl seemed interested not going school if she was in diapers and her sisters diapers didn't fit,she didn't underdnt why couldn't she be in daycare?She nodded,Emily was not planning yo fo such thing,she was going let adults discover and check her.She smiled,

"That be awesome mom.Lets do it."

"Well sweetie it isn't that simple. Because of the paperwork screwup. The school thinks you are a kindergartener. So they expect you to be at school. I don't think I can just remove you from kindergarten and put you into daycare full time. I have never been faced with this before. So I don't know what I can do getting you out of kindergarten and putting you in daycare." Mom goes to the door. "Go put your socks and shoes on and wait on me downstairs. I need to pack a diaper bag for you."

"Mom,you screw up paperwork once it can be done once again."Emily said as she put on her shoes and socks. The girl walk down and waited for her mom,she looked at herself..she definitively looked like toddler. She smiled at her mom as she walks up to the door:

"Then mommy please."Emily begged as she looked at her mom.She did not want go kinder,she wanted return to daycare.The girl did not know why she wanted do that but she did,p.Emily was not sure what it would take for her to get her wish,so she hoped that her mother would listen to her.If not she had an idea but she did not want execute that plan yet.

"I just don't want be in kinder.For one,I want be little sister and let Kim be big sister."Emily said as she waited to be strap in the car.

Mom nods. "We will see."

She looked at bit concerned. "Why don't you want to go back to school? You was excited about being in 8th grade this year when school ended for the summer. You was invited to join the cheer leading team with your best friend Tiffany." Mom looks at Emma. "Well the first thing to change is mom. Little girls don't call their mother mom. It is mommy or momma."

"Sorry to say this, but that makes no sense whatsoever. You want to go back to daycare because you was put into kindergarten by mistake? What would you have done if you was put in preschool? Want to go back inside of me for 9 months?"

Mom nods. "Yes I expect you to act like Kimberley did. I would say does, but I guess now. She is going to be older than you. Since she will be in kindergarten and you want to be in daycare."

Mom shakes her head. "No I am not going to force you to go to kindergarten if you don't want to. I am just trying to figure out the rapid change in you. Once minute you are excited to go to 8th grade. Now because of a mistake. You want to skip kindergarten and go all the way back to daycare. I am just trying to figure all of this out."

Mom nods. "You might fail it. You had alot of trouble the first time around. You was nit very good at listening to your body when it told you that you needed to go potty. Yes I will treat you two the sane unless I see you are having trouble with that. Then I will treat you like you are younger."

"Mom,it's fine.. I was just being stubborn."Emily said as she looked around. "I guess I just looked at it,if I was going place in kinder why not in daycare?But things arent like that.I be in kinder and be there with my twin sista Kim."

Mom smiles. "When have you not been stubborn? You came out stubborn and haven't changed yet. I wouldn't want you any other way. I don't think they use the word stubborn anymore. I think the correct term is strong willed. Well whether you go to kindergarten or not. You are still going to be in daycare part of the day. Kindergarten is not a full day class."

Mom sniffs the air. "Do you smell that? It smells like we hit a skunk on the way here and the smell get in the car." She looks at Emma when she opens the door. "Well that is not going to happen again. If you are going to be like Kim. Then you can't unbuckle yourself. Little kids have to wait to be unbuckled." Mom puts a baby harness on Emma. "Well I found the skunk. It climbed into your diaper."