LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Bed Wet?

Being new to all this, I haven't worn a diaper yet. However the desire is very strong to do so. The thoughts of wearing one to bed at night is also very appealing, as I would think they would be very comfortable, something that is very important to me to get good rest. I already wear feminine pads and men guards 24/7 to take care of those after drips that us men always have after peeing. My wife has been very supportive of me using them. However, the idea of telling her I want to try diapers is something I definitely don't want to do as she would not be in favor of it. If there was a need, that would be different. In the past , I have found myself on several occasions of almost wetting the bed, just waking a the right moment, something I fear that will happen. Now I am thinking it did happen, I know she would definitely be all in favor that I try diapers especially at night. Any of you men know how to allow yourself to wet the bed while asleep?

Pad

Guest Takkun

Yes, whenever you have to go when in bed, just go. Don't worry about it. After a while, such and such happens to your bladder or brain or something that tells your body not to worry about it when sleeping.

• 2 years later...

Being new to all this, I haven't worn a diaper yet. However the desire is very strong to do so. The thoughts of wearing one to bed at night is also very appealing, as I would think they would be very comfortable, something that is very important to me to get good rest. I already wear feminine pads and men guards 24/7 to take care of those after drips that us men always have after peeing. My wife has been very supportive of me using them. However, the idea of telling her I want to try diapers is something I definitely don't want to do as she would not be in favor of it. If there was a need, that would be different. In the past , I have found myself on several occasions of almost wetting the bed, just waking a the right moment, something I fear that will happen. Now I am thinking it did happen, I know she would definitely be all in favor that I try diapers especially at night. Any of you men know how to allow yourself to wet the bed while asleep?

Pad

Well I'm not new to this, well the whole wearing a nappy to bed at least. My wife is in full support of me wearing a nappy to bed when I think I need to. Some years ago I started wetting the bed on purpose, said it was stress and decided to wear nappies, having seen the Doc and all. Anyway I wear Attends for Men during the day and if I want I wear a nappy to be and love soaking it, I have tried the old role play with my good lady but no joy, she never asked me not to wear so I take it she is OK with it.

I reckon you just go for it, maybe ask her about it and she what she says, but if you need to wear them!! then so be it.

Good luck

Or just buck up and say " honey, there is something you need to know about me"

Dont hide or play pretend..Just tell her the truth,

It could go for or against you but DAMN... why are so many people scared to just tell the truth.

Lay it on the line, "Hey this is a fantisy of mine.....Care to play along?"

if relationships are true, then the people in them should be too.

Just a thought :o

Or just buck up and say " honey, there is something you need to know about me"

Dont hide or play pretend..Just tell her the truth,

It could go for or against you but DAMN... why are so many people scared to just tell the truth.

Lay it on the line, "Hey this is a fantisy of mine.....Care to play along?"

if relationships are true, then the people in them should be too.

Just a thought :o

Good advice. If she really loves you, she's not going to stop just because you like to be padded.

Whatever any of you do, DO NOT PRESSURE YOUR PARTNERS TO ROLE-PLAY WITH YOU. If she says no, the discussion is over. Coersion is NOT part of a true relationship.

True, True....

Ask, never force an idea onto your partner.

But be honest with your partner, and yourself about whats going on in your life