LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What happened to the AB Universe website?

I have been out of the loop for a while so please don't take my head off if I ask this question about AB universe......I always bought in large quantities from them and was surprised when I went online yesterday to make an order to find there website is gone?!?! I did some research and I saw another company had bought them and it sounds like there was a lot of complaints with orders with the new company.......what I don't understand is they must have still had a website up since it seemed some people were still making orders and getting them? Did they take the site down completely now or do they have a new web address with the new ownership; it used to be abuniverse.com right? Thanks for any insight; I'm so bummed if they went away.....I LOVED those diapers

Oh ok; I figured it out.....thanks Santiago! So has anyone placed an order in the past month and actually gotten the diapers?! Seems everyone is bashing them but just curious if there's some people that have placed an order in the last month and not had any issues and received your diapers?

I made an order with them and got it in a timely manner, well most of it. I received an email saying that it was going to be a partial delivery and that I would receive the rest of my order when stocks came back in.

I ordered the SDK's and the Cushies. I got the SDK's but no Cushies. It's been over a month and I'm still without the Cushies. I emailed them yesterday asking if there was any word on when the Cushies might possibly come back in stock. They have yet to reply. Hopefully I'll hear something soon but I'm not holding my breath.

Oh ok, thanks for the info Tommy! I actually was going to order the Cushies so I guess I'll get the SDKs instead.....would you mind coming on here and letting me know when you receive your Cushies; that way I'll know they at least have them in stock before I place an order? It would be much appreciated, thanks!