LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wolf pups (Squiregirl18 and Doorset)

Squiregirl18

"Well now your in a home were no one is going to hurt you and were you can play or do as you like" Missy walked over kissing his head. "But I wanted to ask you has Bailey ever looked at you or found you doing something other then sniffing?" She asked as the monior went off and Missy ran to get Bailey from her crib,

Missy sighed. "At less someone knows now" She said and looked back. "They really do get along" Missy then smiled and hugged her love. "I love our family". In the other room Bailey was running around some and barking. When she sniffed her friend she got close still wearing the sheals over her eyes.

Missy nodded. "When do you think they will have this glasses in?" She asked as Bailey barked jumping on her bother and bitting his ear. She then ran around some not used to the size of the play area they hand and ran into a chair. She sat there for a few minutes before starting to cry.

Missy looked over. "Sam did you see that?" She asked. "Maybe he knows she can't see or something" As Missy watched Bailey felt them all and then grabbed one that made noises and had a nice feel to it. She ran around a little with it before going over to her bother and sniffing all over him before laying on her back. "Can you take that things off my face?" She asked to him her little trail wiggling.

Missy giggled and went into the other room getting down to there level. "Yes?" She asked as Bailey jumped up and sat there. "Take the things off" She asked, Missy big her lip a little and turned to Sam. "Do you think she can handle having them off?" Missy asked as Bailey wiggled right there wetting her diaper.