LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anything To Make You Happy ( private)

RPcat18

Katie, who had been lazily scrolling through the Internet, barely acknowledged that Emma had arrived home. When Emma came in to the room, Katie turned her chair to face Emma, who had been looking very shy as she walked in and Katie had taken note of that. Katie kept looking, her curiosity peaked at that moment. When Katie saw the shirt that Emma had in she gave an audible gasp.

"Emma! That's, an, er, very nice shirt you've got on," Katie remarked, a tiny grin on her face. Katie registered the look in Emma's eyes and asked, "So, you really want to do this?"

" Yeah I um figured it wouldn't hurt to try it though um...please try and keep it between us ok" she said clearly very shy about all of this. Katie knew Emma wasn't as big and butch as she liked people to think.

Biting her lip Emma shyly took her hand " So um what do you say..Mommy?" She asked timidly her face bright red as she called her Mommy.

Katie nodded, "I promise, baby." She giggled a bit at calling Emma that.

She saw the blush creeping on Emma's face when she called Katie mommy and she loved it. Well I say that you need to get yourself properly protected. Mommy knows that babies can't keep dry," she giggled a bit, real joy creeping up on her face for the first time in weeks.

Emma blushed as she called her baby but something about it did feel kinda nice and gave her butterflies. When she said about protection Emma looked really nervous " Uh Um what do you mean?" She asked hoping she didn't mean diapers. However if she did Emma knew she couldn't say no. Not after seeing how happy this was making her.