LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Dad Seeks Advice

Hi,

I'm looking for some tips on how to give my AB/DL girl a nice time. I do the usual stuff of giving her a bath, reading a story, getting her dressed for bed but other games and things i could do with her.

Anyone got any ideas on games I can play with her etc

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

How about playing Candyland or hide and seek.

You can make cookies, she can help.

Crafts with glue and glitter are always fun. So is fun foam, lots of them are pre-cut.

Playdoh is kewl.

Get her a sticker book and collect them together, she can get new ones when she good.

Colouring books or paper and finger paints are fun toos.

Watching toons or Disney movies.

Bath crayons are way fun.

I habs lots of ideas for fun wiff a Daddy :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tabooyou

Take her close, and tell her how wonderful she is for being with you in that manner (how many ladies would be your little one?)

Give her a nice long backrub once a week, at least, and give her a kiss on the cheek in the middle of it.

Hold her up above you and smile at her, like she's been buried treasure.

Call her your "little diaper girl."

Ask her what she'd like to watch, where she'd like to go, what she'd like to eat. Reward her for being your little one.

Give her big hugs and tell her you love her. Life is short :)

Listen to her when she needs to tell you things.

Just my two cents.

You just have to think about what you would do if she really was a baby. I bought my baby girl a shape sorter, you know those things that you have to put the right shape in the right hole, she has great fun with it and I clap and praise her with each one she gets right. Also I ask her to tell me what the shape is and what colour it is. Colouring in can be lots of fun too.

As for cookery this can definately be great fun, make some cookies, brownies, sponge cakes or that old favourite melt chocolate to make rice krispie or corn flake cakes.

You can also try songs that require some actions, head, shoulders, knees and toes or old macdonalds farm.

I hope this helps.

DC B)