LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming a big happy family ( private for me and musicaddict)

RPcat18

Mel chuckled and ruffled her hair " The day you do your getting a check up to make sure your ok." She said.

She set out hot chocolate cake with ice cream. Emma dug in happily. " Mmm this is great." She said happily.

" Glad you think so hun I often make cakes." Mel. Said.

" You made this it's great. " Emma' said surprised.

Lauren chuckled " Just don't let her feed you to much it's not good for you." Lauren said.

Lauren smiled and chuckled softly at Addy and Mel said " Sorry sweetie your still gorgeous don't worry." She said.

They finished up dinner and Emma headed to her room to do some home work.

Lauren placed her hand on Addy's shoulder and said " Let's have a talk hun" leading her to the sofa where Mel and Lauren sat at either side of her holding her hands.

" Hun don't look so nervous your not in trouble we just want to make sure your ok ." Mel said stroking her hand gently.

" Yes now please tell us ways we can make you happier here we don't want you being so worried all the time." Lauren said

" Ok Hun well can I ask you do you mind when we give you attention and maybe treat you a little younger?" Mel asked worried they may be upsetting her by doing that.

" Liking that kinda attention is perfectly fine hun...and it makes us glad cause we want to give you more of it right Mel?" Lauren said.

" Yeah Addy we love you and like to show you that...how about some new house rules. From now on if you want a cuddle you don't even have to ask just come to us and if we arnt doing something important we will have a cuddle ok. And in exchange for that you try and tell us when your worried about something ok." Mel said rubbing her back now.

Lauren smiled when she climbed into her lap and right away started rubbing her back. " Hm just the one more. If you didn't sleep well the night before you will be having at least a half hour rest time. You have seen tiered the last few days and hun...well Emma has sleep issues and I will definely be making her take naps and maybe if your mature about it and do it she will be more willing to. Please do it she needs the rest." Lauren said making it seem like Addy was the big mature one by going for a nap quietly.

" And your sleepy because of it hun so a nap every so often will do you some good." Mel said.

" Also You should maybe tell Emma you know about her bladder issues but say it nicely she is really worried about being laughed at." Lauren said.

Mel and Lauren both grinned, ,Mel almost squealing at how cute she was. " Of course we would sweet pea. We will get you all nicely tucked in bed at night from now on." She said kissing her forehead.

" Don't be shy about asking us stuff like that Addy we are more than happy to do it." Lauren said.

Mel and Lauren didn't want to straight out tell Addy about their secret desires to baby her but they did say a little. " I guess we want to care for you kinda like how parents would for a kid." Lauren said.

" Just you know letting you relax and be a bit care free like a kid with no responsibilities will we took care of you. You would only have to worry about your happiness and that's that we would handle everything else. " Lauren said.

Addy was both surprised at the response and not. She was silent for a while, clearly thinking about that. Finally she said, "Um...maybe four or five at the absolute youngest? Three if I really had to push towards a younger age for some reason but definitely not younger than that."

Mel smiled and said " That sounds perfect honey...does that mean we could maybe buy you some cloths for that kinda age? We are getting Emma some cloths yo help cover her protection tomorrow so we could get you some cloths then to?" Mel said clearly very excited.