LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming a big happy family ( private for me and musicaddict)

RPcat18

Emma but her lip holding in a giggle at how babyish that sounded.

Lauren shot her a look and put her hand down her back tugging on the back of her pull up as if to say she is in no position to laugh.

Emma blushed and looked down. She didn't much like knowing she displeased her new roommate. As embarrassing as it had been meeting them they did seem really nice.

Emma blushed bright red and muttered " Sorry."

" Oh ok hun I will bring you up some hot chocolate in a moment." Mel said not wanting her to get too jealous.

After a bit Mel whispered to Lauren " Bond with Emma get to know her a bit like we did when Addy first moved in." She said then went to make a hot chocolate.

She made Addy's hot chocolate just how she likes it with cream and chocolate sprinkled on to. She went up to her room and knocked on the door. " Hay sweetie I have your hot chocolate." She said poking her head in.

Mel frowned her heart aching a bit seeing how she was laying. She knew they had upset her. " My pleasure honey." She said with a warm smile sitting down on the bed setting the hot chocolate down on the bedside table. She figure it was ok to give her some more lovin. She slowly started to play with her hair " You feeling ok?"

" Oh um you don't have to make my meals." She said though wasn't surprised they were offering after all they did before, she also was kinda glad they were offering this as she couldn't cook or really afforde food.. " But I love Italian."

" Come on honey something's up you can tell me you know I'm the best secret keeper." She said stroking her hair more and moving so Addy's head was in her lap. Addy often confided in Mel.

Emma smiled enjoying talking to Lauren after a bit. When she patted her lap she blushed bright red and said " Lauren I'm a grown woman ." She said with a blush her voice getting higher in embarrassment. " And um wouldn't Mel not like you being all cuddly with another woman." She said worrying that this was somehow romantic.

" Hun you know you don't have to ask. Come here." Mel said opening her arms. She felt rather bad now for making her feel like this. Once she was in her lap she held her close rubbing her back and resting Addy's head against her chest.

" Yeah but um you know Addy really well and well she seems kinda childish." She said " I mean grown ups shouldn't sit with others like that unless their like dating them or something." She said not realising how childish she sounded by saying grown ups.

" Just how she is with yous all that having a nap with Mel talk...I mean I haven't had a nap with someone since I was...well I can't even remember it was that far back." She said showing that it was a lack of love in her childhood that caused her stress.

Mel frowned and started to rock her. " Come on sweetheart you can tell me anything? Have we done something to upset you? Please I can't make it better if you don't tell me what's wrong."

" Ok shh shh we can just cuddle just now sweetie." She cooed and started rocking her while stroking her hair and humming softly.

Emma looked away with a frown realising this was one of these occasions where maybe she was showing her lack of affection in her childhood. " Well I have never done it." She muttered seeming a bit embarrassed and saddened by this now.

Emma looked at her nervously and like a timid little kitten slowly moved closer. Emma was brought up by a lawyer and a doctor who expected allot from her but never showed her much love. She was never good enough for them. After a few minuets she was in her lap sitting a bit rigidly not really sure how to sit.

Mel frowned as pulled her closer. " Hay none of that. You are not to be putting yourself done and beside your not being stupid your being you and if you like a cuddle that's fine." She said firmly.

" Addy does any of the stuff you just said hurt anyone? No so it's not wrong and there is lots of people who need a cuddle every so often and you are working you are going to write a book and be amazing." Mel said still holding her close.

Emma started to relaxed and sighed softly. As she relaxed she peed a bit making her pull up swell. Lauren could feel the warmth of it on her lap as the small girl shut her eyes and went completely relaxed, apart from her hands which were cutely clinging onto Lauren's shirt.

" What!?" Mel said sounding quite panicked and moved Addy in her lap so she was looking into her eyes. " Addy sweetheart please think about this why would you do that? Is it because it's what you want or is it cause it's what you think you should do? If you don't want yo leave don't. Please Addy we love you and want you close....if you want yo leave cause you genuinely want to then ok we won't stop you but please think about this." Mel said.

Emma being sleep deprived drifted off in seconds drooling a little in her sleep on Lauren's top.

Addy was a little surprised at Mel's panic. She hadn't expected that. She found herself quickly looking down though, unable to meet her eyes. Her voice sounded very small when she asked, "So...you guys don't want me to leave?"

" What? Of course we don't want you to leave Addy we love you. Where would you get the idea that we want you to leave? " She asked feeling really guilty now. She had no idea Addy was so sensitive she wouldn't have pushed her that far if she knew.

Emma slept happily but started to pee filling her pull up to full capacity till it was saggy and yellow between her legs all the little teddies having disappeared.

"I noticied for the las moneth or two, you guys have been coddling me more than you did when I was in college. At first I thought it was just that I was around more, so I was noticing it more. But then you guys started to treat me a little younger in small ways. Nothing really big but smaller things, like only letting me help with cooking instead of cooking my own meal, or doing my laudry for me. And you've been more affectionate as well. then today, you rocked me and hummed." Addy said, revealing she had picked up on more that Lauren or Mel had suspected. "I just didn't get why until today. When you guys brought Emma here."

Mel ignored the text too shocked by what Addy just told her. She had no idea she had caught onto them that much.

" Addy we...ok yes me and Lauren have wanted someone to take care of and yes we will be taking care of Emma a bit but we arnt just doing it for us. Emma is basically homeless and from what I can tell wasn't taking care of her bladder issues properly...she isn't ready to be out on her own we want to just make sure she is ok I don't think Lauren would have slept tonight if she let her leave her office without doing anything. " she said.

" With you yeah we have been a bit sad that your growing up and not needing us as much but Addy we also know you. In the yeas we have known you whenever we have taken care of you treated you like a little sister it's when you seem happiest and when you did your best work in college. Have we been taking care of you more because we love you and want to care for you in that way yes but we are also doing it cause we know it makes you happy even if you don't need it it makes you happy like...me and Lauren love each other but we could cope on our own but we wouldn't be happy hun. You don't just do the bare minimum in life you do what you need to to be happy." Mel said

Addy blushed, not realizing they had caught that she tended to be happiest when they had babied her a bit. She realized she had interpreted things wrong and immediately felt bad. she realized it must have hurt to hear that despite knowing them for three years, she thought they would just throw her away for someone else. "Oh....I'm sorry."

" It's ok honey just remember if you have these worries talk to us ok." She said stroking her hair then checked her phone. " Oh um Lauren needs help with Emma." She said.

She kissed Addy's forehead and said " I'm just going to help Lauren then start dinner we can talk more tonight ok me you and Lauren." She said before going and grabbing a pull up and some powder and wipes.

She went down and gave it to Lauren and said " Addy has been noticing allot more than we thought. She thought we were trying to replace her with Emma." She said clearly still worried about Addy but did aww a bit at the sight of Emma like that.