LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming a big happy family ( private for me and musicaddict)

RPcat18

Lauren nodded and got up to get one. It was only once she reached the spare room that held her medical equipment that she allowed herself to grin. The ones that Emma had chosen were actually designed to resemble a baby's pullups. As such, they would swell more when used, had a wider crotch, and crinkled a little more. Grabbing one, knowing it was the first of many, she also picked up wipes and rash cream. She had thought about grabbing baby powder, but figured it could wait until she revealed to Emma that she would be diapered at night.

Mel grinned when she saw the pull up realising that Emma had been wearing one earlier. They both headed in together and Emma tensed seeing Mel.

" Hay sweetie don't look so nervous. Lauren didn't tell me I just saw what she was getting and gusted. I have to know anyway if you will be living with us. I just want to say thank you for being so mature and wearing something to handle this." She said.

Emma blushed bright red wondering how she went from no one knowing about her issue to two people in a day.

Mel saw the pull up on the floor and picked it up. " Aw sweetie we need to get you a bin for these you can't leave them laying around or it will start to smell like a nursery in here. I will buy you a bin ." Mel said knowing she meant a proper babyish diaper bin.

Emma blushed bright red and muttered " Sorry...ca can we just not talk about this."

Emma groaned " I can put them on myself I know the right way now." She said with a blush.

Mel had to contain a grin at the image of this sweet little girl putting her protection on the wrong way.

Emma's cheeks were bright red. The idea of a doctor helping her was allot less than Mel helping her. " Fine you...but I can't have you doing this all day if you I sit wear them I need to know how to do it myself." She said.

" She is right hun maybe latter tonight you could show her how to do it and have her deminstraight and if she does it well enough you will let her do it yourself with just the occasional check." Mel said thinking they should let her have some independence at first but the checks would soon turn into babyish pantie checks. Also if she can't do it herself Lauren can just say so and always do it for her.

Emma blushed but muttered a thanks yo Mel.

"Alright dear. Next time you need a change, I'll let you do it." Lauren said and once Emma was sitting down, began going through the steps of using the wipes, applying the rash cream, and having the girl step into the pull up, which she tugged into place.

Emma blushed bright red as she was put into her pull ups like a potty training toddler. She wriggled a bit once they were on she could have sworn these were thicker.

" Thank you for wearing them Emma. Tell you what as a thank you and a welcome home gift me and Lauren will buy you some new cloths." Mel said.

" No really it's fine." Emma said.

" Come on every college girl needs some new cloths. " she said and leaned in and whispered " Also your jeans don't hide your pull ups that well dear."

Emma blushed bright red and groaned" Oh God you don't think Addy noticed." She said.

" No I think it was ok but we will get you some cloths to make sure she doesn't. Though hun I don't think she would laugh at you if that's what your worried about." She said.

" I still don't want anyone else to know...um thanks for the cloths." She said.

Emma blushed as she kissed her forehead.

" Someone's as shy as Addy" Mel whispered yo Lauren.

" Um what can I wear just now?" She asked.

" Hm I may have something that will just fit you." Mel said and ran off coming back witha cute denim skirt. It had belonged to her nice who left it here last time she visited.

Emma blushed " Um I'm not a skirt person." She said

" Sorry dear it's all I have and come on it will suit you and cover you up well." Mel said and Emma sighed putting it on.

Lauren hid a smile at the sight of Emma in a skirt. The girl really did not know how adorable she was. The skirt lifted several years off how old she looked and gave her an idea of how she would look once Mel and herself had coaxed the girl into the role they had in mind. She would have felt guilty for that thought if she wasn't positive Emma would be much happier that way. "It looks perfect on you."

Emma blushed and grumbled " I feel stupid." As she waddled out the room.

Mel walked slowly behind with Lauren smiling at her cute little waddle. She kissed Lauren's cheek and whispered " Good call bringing her home."

When they got down Mel went behind Addy and said" Hay hun why don't you show Emma the rest of the house." She said wanting the, to be around each other hoping they may both become like sisters.

" Um so what is your degree in?" Emma asked her shyly as she followed her around the house. The how had two main story's as well as a converted attack and basement. The attic was a comfy movie room and the basement was a games room.

( Maybe Addy is a bit mean to Emma at first or just cold)

" Hmm she really did seem to love getting some attention today. Maybe we need to show her doing cute things is a way to get some." She said. " Emma I think just needs to be shown how to relax...I think Addy may start seeking attention more if Emma is getting some she may get jealous." She said.

" Oh cool...I could never do that I'm dyslexic....though I love to read." She said rambling a bit as she always does while nervous.

"That was where I was heading." Lauren smiled. "I get at least one or two patients every month who are older siblings used to being the sole focus of their parent's attention like Addy has been ours. Once their siblings are born, some get jealous and even start regressing for attention, sometimes even starting to wet the bed again or have daytime accidents which leads to their parents freaking out and bringing them to me."

" Hmm yes so maybe treatEmma as our new baby give her lots of love and attention but still give Addy attention but maybe not quite as much as Emma. Like we treat her as a parent would their older but still young child . We give them love but exspect them yo be able to deal on their own bit better than their younger sibling. " Mel suggested with a grin.

" Oh if Addy started wetting the bed naturally like Emma that would be so cute." Mel said. " Maybe we should allow Addy to find out about Emma's wetting to let her see that's a way to get some love." She said.

Emma tensed thinking Addy didn't seem yo like her much. She did seem really interested in the house. She had never been in one this big or pretty.

"I agree with both of those things." Lauren said. "Truthfully since we started doing that reading, I've had to resist the urge to start treating Addy like a little girl. So I can't help but hope she doesn't try not to act on her feelings."

" Yeah me to." Mel said with a smile.

Emma shyly sat between them sitting all tense. Mel sighed seeing she really had to relax.

" So Mel said you have been writing Addy what you been writing about?" Lauren asked like a mother asking a kid about their homework.

Emma blushed and looked up at Mel questioning but didn't move away a nice warm feeling in her tummy. Her parents never really did that kinda thing for us.

" Ah I heard. Try not nap too much sweetie your sleep at night is important." Lauren said ever health conscious.

Lauren smiled at Mel's comment and said toAddy. " I know your not 5 just wanted to remind you not to nap too much...though if you do start staying up late to write maybe a nap around lunch time would be a good idea." She said.

Emma just sat there silently thinking Mel and Lauren seemed very close to Addy. They seemed like very protective friends.