LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming a big happy family ( private for me and musicaddict)

RPcat18

Mel smiled and said " She was a bit embarrassed when I told her that you knew about her little nap." She said playing with Lauren's hand then turned her attention to Emma. She had noticed her slight waddle earlier and was excited to ask Lauren what that was about.

" How about we show you your room?" Lauren suggested.

" Um ok thank you." Emma said shyly.

" Oh I have told her she can stop stressing about that. She told me today she wants to be a writer and I said we would support her while she does that." Mel said with a smile.

Emma followed her to the room blushing and looking nervous when she said about the test treatments. " This is great I don't mind it how it is. " she said clearly happy with it. It had a nice warm feeling about it.

"Um ok and um thanks again for this." Emma said. As soon as they left she stripped her bottom half dumping the slightly damp pull up on the floor and changed into a pair of boxers without even wiping.

Mel smiled rubbing Addy's shoulders and stroking her hair a bit. When she heard about Emma she frowned " Poor dear college is a hard enough time without having to worry about needing a place to stay." She said.

"My thoughts exactly. That's why I invited her to stay with us." Lauren said. Her next sentence gave away her thoughts about possible age play to Mel but not to anyone else, "She could really use someone to take care of her."

Mel grinned at that comment and just silently nodded.

After a bit Emma came downstairs. She had unpacked and had her jeans back on now though her pull up was still on the floor of her room. She didn't really want to touch the babyish thing again now it was off.

" Hi." She said shyly.

" Hay hun come sit with us. Lauren tells us your a student at the college. I teach part time there and Addy just graduated so could maybe give you some pointers." She said.

" Oh cool." Emma said blushing at how she called her hun.

" That's a cute accent you got there where you from?" She asked.

"um Scotland and it's not really cute." She said her pale cheeks bright red.

Emma just looked away timidly and sat down next to her. Lauren could easily tell as she sat down she wasn't wearing her pull up anymore. " Um probably Sociology." Emma said.

Lauren frowned almost inperceptibly when she realized Emma wasn't wearing her pull up. Given her leaking and possible day time accidents, she preferred for the girl to wear one, age play interests aside. Wrapping an arm around Emma's shoulders, she whispered to quietly for anyone else to hear, "Did you need a new pullup, dear?"

Emma's entire face went bright red and she shoke her head " No I'm a grown woman I don't need them." She whispered back an embarrassed little pout on her face." Please don't talk about it around them. My stress will go away and it will all stop end of story." She said but knew full well it would take time for her accidents to stop. Lauren also knew with a bladder that small already her accidents could be permanent and perhaps get worse.

"Darling, I would feel much better if you were wearing some protection. And I think you would too. Not worrying about if you leak will help reduce your stress." Lauren said just as quietly, rubbing her back gently.

Being called all these little pet names may have been embarrassing for shy little Emma but they did make her feel more welcome here as did having her back rubbed. She acted like this was kinda new for her which it was as her family wasn't very affectionate.

" But but I don't need them my issue is at night." She whispered.

Emma shoke her head suborning and got up and ran off to her room. She wasn't ready to accept that and being around someone that knew about this made her feel all the more babyish. She was meant to be an adult at college but instead she felt more little than ever.

Mel nodded but waited a bit before going up giving Lauren a chance first.

" It's your house." Emma muttered lying on her bed like a kid in a huff. Her wet pull up lying forgotten on the floor.

Lauren entered the room and saw the pullup on the floor and that it was wet. That just removed any doubt she may have had about willing to force things. She sat next to Emma on the bed and said, "I really think you should be wearing protection, Emma."

Lauren's look became stern even if Emma couldn't see it at the moment. "Emma, part of the condition of you living here is that you participate in any treatment I reccommend. Now, I'm recommending you wear protection. You can either comply or you can find another place to live. Be grateful I'm giving you the option of a pullup during the day and not a diaper like some of my patients need."

Emma tensed as she spoke, so much a little pee came out. She cringed realising what she got herself into but saw no way of getting out of it without becoming homeless.

She sat up looking down and sighed " Fine I will wear the stupid things but I won't use them." She grumbled.

"That's fine dear. They're for just in case." Lauren said and wrapped her arm around Emma's shoulders again. "Now then, you have the choice of pink with purple butterflies like before or for purple with pastel blue teddys."

Emma cringed and said " Why are they so babyish?" But then sighed and said " I will have the ones with the Bears." Not realising these were more babyish and actually ones made for adult babies.