LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming a big happy family ( private for me and musicaddict)

RPcat18

Mel nodded and finished tiding up then headed off to her home office. .

Emma shivered as she put the stethoscope on her and did as she was told breathing in

Addy finished eating and then washed the dishes before going and getting ready. Once dressed, she grabbed her laptop and lightly knocked on the door of Mel's office before going in. "Is it okay if I work in here?"

" Oh sure hun go ahead. " Mel said sitting at her desk with her glasses on. There was some soft music playing.

Emma said " No not since winter." Still trying to cover up as much as she could.

Mel smiled and looked over at her seeing her happily typing away. She was glad she opened up to her about this.

Emma nodded and lead down on the table the plastic sheet crinkling under her.

After a bit Mel creeped over to her to peek over her shoulder curious about what she was writing.

" Um w wh what are you doing?" She asked nervously as she opened her legs.

" Hay relax I'm just taking a peek. It seems good hun." Mel said rubbing her shoulder.

Emma blushed and whispered " Two weeks." Looking very babyish with her diaper rash on full view.

Mel smiled down at Addy " You ok hun?" She asked noticing how cuddly she was.

Emma's eyes went wide and a big gush of pee shot out of her her whole face going bright red" I I I'm sorry" she whimpered. This was a sign that stress had weakened her already small bladder.

Emma now lay in a puddle of her own pee on the plastic covered exam table. Her heads were shaking a bit and she looked mortified.

Mel smiled "Ok hun." She said and held her close and playfully teased her and said "Maybe I need to start giving you some more attention and Lauren a little less I swear I'm spoiling her rotten and I don't want our little Addy getting jealous." She teased but in a friendly way.

Mel grinned at how cute Addy's little giggle was. "You are such a cutie sometimes. I would almost swear you were a little kid instead of a big university graduate." She teased.

Mel smiled and held Addy close. Her and Lauren had been looking at age play stuff on-line recreantly and Mel thought there would be no harm in perhaps teasing their little Addy a bit. With that thought in mind she pulled her into her lap and bounced her a bit cutely. "See you fit perfectly in my lap just like a little girl."

Addy blushed even brighter at that. She hadn't said a word to Mel and Lauren, but she had had a couple dreams over the years where Lauren and Mel took care of her more like she was a little kid and less like the adult she was. It was only once or twice a year and usually after she was sick, so she usually wrote it off as a fever messing with her brain.