LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming a big happy family ( private for me and musicaddict)

RPcat18

" Of course it's ok sweetie. Do you want yo wake Lauren or you think you can get back to sleep with just me awake. I assure you I can keep you safe " she said snuggling her close and rocking her.

Emma woke up early as always still struggling to sleep though she wasn't woken by a wet bed this time. She tossed and turned a bit trying to get back to sleep but then groaned and sat up.

Lauren smiled and stroked her hair more.

Addy started to stir at that, shifting a little. After a few minutes she opened her eyes. Intially, she was confused about why she was in Lauren's room until the memory came back to her. Her cheeks reddened but she whispered, "Morning."

" Yeah hun we are going shopping." Lauren said patting her bum and sitting up to go check on Emma.

Emma was trying to do more studying still in her very wet diaper. She worried so much about studying she didn't think of changing even though her rash hurt a bit.

Addy was embarrassed by the pat on her bum, buit listened and headed to her bathroom. Once she was ready, she got dressed in a pair of light wash jeans and a plain green t-shirt. It was younger than her usual look, but she figured it would make Mel and Lauren happy to see she was still willing to try after having time to think about it.

" Oh um hay." Emma said still looking kinda tiered but not as bad as yesterday.

Mel went downstairs to start on breakfast smiling at how Addy was stressed " You look nice hun."

"Oh yeah shopping." Emma said and stood up diaper sagging between her legs. "I'm going to shower and get out this stupid thing." She muttered clearly in a slight huff over the diaper. It was common for bedwetters to be grumpy in the morning.