LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming a big happy family ( private for me and musicaddict)

RPcat18

" Oh um ok." Emma said but still wasn't going to bed.

Mel bit her lip and went up behind her rubbing her back"You look tiered hun." She said and Emma just shrugged.

Emma blushed and asked " Why do you want me to go to bed?"

" Cause we are worried about your health the only way to stop your issues is yo get allot of sleep." Lauren said and Emma sighed she had her now.

She stood up as she did her pull up sagging s bit between her legs.

Emma went to the bathroom with a sigh brushing her teeth wondering what she got herself in for. When she went back to her room she stopped eyes wide " Wh what no I don't need diapers the pull ups are fine." She said sounding a bit upset.

" Sweetie you almost leaked when having your nap earlier and um hun your just about at leaking point now." Mel said tapping the front of her pull up.

Emma hadn't even really noticed she was wet. She looked down at the sagging pull up between her legs and her bottom lip started quivering from sheer shame and embarrassment, " I I I'm sorry." She whimpered and even though she was holding it back tears welled up in her eyes.

Emma tensed in the hug at first thinking she might be getting into trouble for what she had done but when she saw she was hugging her she couldn't help but cling onto her as tears started to run down her cheeks. " I I I'm sorry I I I can't help it pl please don't kick me out your nice house." She sobbed.

Lauren's heart just about broke at that. "Shh, darling. No one is going to kick you out. No one is upset. I'm a doctor dear, I know you can't help it. That's why I want you to wear a diaper to bed, dear. That way you don't have to worry about leaking and can get a good night's sleep."

Emma peeked up at her and whimpered " You you promise your not mad?" She said clearly a little scared.

Mel's heart broke a bit and she said " Of course we arnt why do you think we would be?"

" My my parents got mad when I I I used to wet the bed and and they would spank me and make me sleep in my my dirty sheets." She sobbed.

"We will never be angry at you for your accidents." Lauren said, looking Emma in the eye. "And if you do leak at night, you just have to come wake us and we'll get you a change of sheets, ok? No punishment or anger. We just want to take care of you and help you be happy, ok?"

Emma looked up at her with big eyes then gave her a big hug and a teary kiss on the cheek, which she had to go on her tip toes to do. " Th thank you." She whimpered.

Emma sniffles and wiped her eyes blushing but nodded " Ok"

Mel smiled going over and kissed her cheek " Just lay down here and we will short everything." She cooed laying out a changing pad.

Emma bit her lip but did as she was told laying on the mat.

Lauren tugged down Emma's pants and ripped oped the sides of the pullup, removing it and rolling it up to throw away. She then began going through the routine of wiping Emma clean and applying rash cream. The only differnce now was that rather than having her stand up, she lifted her legs and slid a diaper under her. It looked quite a bit like a baby diaper, with the childish print. In fact, it was designed like one too. It had one wide tape on either side, a wide crotch, and was long enough to cover Emma's belly button once it was fastened.

Emma blushed bright red hiding her face behind her hands shyly. She blushed bright red as she sat up looking down at it poking it curiously.

Mel giggled " Sweetie it won't bite you don't look so worry you look cute." She said.

Emma just blushed and stood up legs spread and did a babyish waddle to where her pjs are and pulled out some sweat pants.

" Wh what no I'm an adult...um night." She said.

Mel sighed but leaned down and kissed her forehead like she would a little kid " Night sweetie." She said softly and they left her.

"Aw honey come here." Mel cooed pulling her up into her arms. She pulled her under the clovers so she was laying in her arms and rocked her softly "Wanna talk about it?" She asked.