LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming a big happy family ( private for me and musicaddict)

RPcat18

Mel and Lauren chuckled at her Lauren slowly stopping the ticketing. " Now that's the smile I want to see." Lauren said and kissed her cheek " Now how about you go and write for a bit hun and we will come and tuck you in soon." She said.

" Yeah she is letting us start from a great point. That will make things allot easier." Lauren said and helped Mel close with a big smile. " Soon we will be taking care of two little cuties."

"We'll just have to reassure her then." Mel said and glanced at the clock, seeing it had been half an hour. "I think given she hasn't slept well the last few nights, being tucked in early might be a good choice for our little Addy."

Lauren chuckled and kissed her cheek " I love how egar you are." She said before standing up and heading to Addy's room.

" Hay sweetheart time for bed." She said.

" Yes sweetie you are clearly tiered today a early night would do you good." Mel said taking her hand and standing her up before leading her to the bathroom " Now brush your teeth and go to the toilet and me and Lauren will tuck you in." Mel said having to resist from telling her to go potty.

"Okay." Addy said with a blush at being led by the hand and having to be told to get ready for bed like a child. It was an odd mixture of embarrassing and comforting. "Can you pick out some pjs for me please?"

" Sure sweetie." Mel said.

Mel and Lauren hunted though her pjs finding the cutest set which was a light purple striped pj set that was a button up shirt and long pants. They had them laid out on the bed when she came in.

" Let's get you dressed." Lauren said starting to tug her top off her

Addy blushed at that bright red, not having expected to be changed into her pjs. She recognized the set as one Mel and Lauren had bought for her not long after she first moved in, not realizing Addy was more of a tomboy. She had never worn them but hadn't gotten rid of them either. She decided to just let them do it, figuring if it was too much for her, she could say so tomorrow and it wouldn't have to happen again.

They stripped her quickly and Lauren kneeled down holding the pants open for her to step into. Then Mel helpped her into the shirt buttoning it up for her.

" Now time for bed." Mel said picking her up under the armpits and tucking her into the covers which Lauren lifted for her.

Addy wasn't sure how to feel about being dressed even as she stepped into the pants and let Mel button up her shirt. She was surprised when Mel lifted her up by the armpits and placed her on her bed where Lauren had lowered the covers. That didn't mean she didn't like it as she found it made her actually feel like their little girl for a moment.

• Like 1

Lauren pulled the covers over her tucking her in at either side then both of them sat on the bed. Mel stroked her hair gently and Lauren asked " Anything you need hun?"

Addy smiled as Mel began stroking her hair. She was shocked by how comfortable and safe she felt with both of them right there after tucking her in. She found she loved the feeling. She didn't realize but she looked younger then her age right now, closer to 10 or 11 then her 22 years. The pjs helped as did being tucked in like that, but a lot of it had to do with the look in her eyes and how relaxed she was.

Mel kissed her forehead and left as well grinning softly at how cute Addy was. Her and Lauren then headed straight to Emma's room.

Emma was sitting at her desk surrounded by books a stressed look on her face she Laays got when working.

"Just going to suggest you get ready for bed. We've got a long day tomorrow." Lauren said, not telling Emma that would be because they were taking her and Addy shopping for clothes and things for Emma's room.