LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming a big happy family ( private for me and musicaddict)

RPcat18

" She saw Emma's pull up and realise we wanted someone to look after." She to.d her and nodded moving Emma a little so she could rip off her old pull up and clean her up before slipping a new one on. Emma just slept though this just groaning a little and holding onto Lauren tighter.

" She is so cute but that rash looks real sore she really wasn't taking care of herself." Mel said.

" Yesh I told her we would after dinner." Mel said sitting next to Lauren and Emma for a bit. " The poor dear." She said stroking Emma's hair when she heard about her family.

Mel then went and binned the pull up before starting dinner.

Emma woke up a bit latter looking around groggily rubbing her eyes a bit. When she saw how she was sitting she blushed bright red and tried to move away. " S sorry." She said shyly wiping the drool off her face though she left some on Lauren's shirt.

Emma's face went bright red as she said that. " Wh what ? " she said and groaned realising she had wet in her sleep and that was why. " You should have woke me." She mumbled annoyed at herself more than anyone else.

Emma blushed bright red and headed off wondering how that just happened. She just met these people now suddenly she is taking naps with them.

Lauren headed upstairs to Addy's room and knocked on her door poking her head in and said . " Hay Hun dinner will be ready in a sec."

"Okay, I'll head down." Addy said, not quite meeting Lauren's eye as she suspected Mel had told her what she had said. Knowing now that they didn't want to replace her, she felt ashamed for thinking that they were capable of that.

Lauren came in " Hah hun Mel talked to me you feeling ok?" She asked pulling her into a hug.

Emma went and sat at the table crinkling as she did her feet da gelling from her seat. She was looking down and blushing embarrassed to be around Mel now after she changed her.

" Oh honey no come on we all think silly things every once in a while. I ask Mel at least once a month will she leave me cause I'm scared of that it's understandable. "She said stroking her hair.

" Yes I promise hun it was just as mistake we feel worse about letting you be able to think that." She said kissing her forehead. " Now come on time fore dinner." She said leading her downstairs by the hand.

Emma tensed when Addy came in pretty sure she didn't like her. They started eating and Emma dug in fiercely having not eaten much the past day cause of money troubles.

Addy didn't talk much during dinner, instead just eating quietly. She did feel better having gotten her worries out and with Lauren promising they weren't mad. She just wasn't looking forward to the talk she knew was coming after dinner.

Mel frowned finding herself worrying about both girls. She couldn't help but think worry is what you get when you want to take care of people.

" So Emma what do you think of the house?" She asked.

" Oh it's great I like what you have done with it." She said.

" Oh thanks Hun."

" Um the pool and hot tub are really cool but so is the movie room in the attic." She said now finished her food before everyone else. She hadn't eaten at a table with people in years it was nice.

" Yeah maybe we could all go swimming tomorrow it is a Saturday after all." Mel suggested.

Emma looked a bit nervous. " Um how deep is the pool?"She asked being able to swim a little but scared of deep water.

Dinner was soon over and gathered up the plates. " We have some chocolate cake do you want some?" She asked Addy and Emma.

" Yes please." Emma's said softly still seeming awful tense.