LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal Minds RP (ReidxMorgan)

fairy123

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"the first shot will make you lose bladder and bowel control so you goes potty in your diaper like toddler. and the second blocks the neurotransmitters, in your brain so you, absolutely think, act, walk, talk, exactly like a two year old would. both are perfectly safe and only last about a week at a time."

"not till you realax and get an apporiate amount of sleep." says the doctor coming in to check on Reid. "you're absolute lack of sleep is causing too much stress on your body, hence why you keep having the asthma attacks. Spencer you seriously need not untill you are sleeping for atleast five to six hours at a time will i even let you out of this hospital."

"durning your stay you shall start talking to pyscholgist and as you seem to relax while being your little self, regression therapy. We want you to be calm and happy as you possibly can. Once we get your asthma under control we' have a observation apartment that you and your dada will move in till we can get

"well there are several options for that and you dont have to chose one at the moment just think about it.

First we could a nurse stay with you at night, and you would go to our daycare during the day.

Secondly we could have one of your other friends stay with you

or third you could come back and stay in the pedatrics ward

fourth you we can hire in a stay in nurse for the however long while your dada is away.

Morgan smiles "we better get you to sleep before the mean nurse comes back."

"Actually that is why i came in." says the doctor the last thing i want to have to do is drug you so i am wondering if you would like to try some guided medatation instead.Theres no regression involved just picturing yourself in your happy place and relaxing. If you are too worried ill put over the boombox rather than, a indivualized walk man and you both can listen to it together.

relax just focus on your breathing in and out in and in and out with every breathe you feel more relaxed, feel your toes feeling more relaxed with every breathe you feel more and more of your body relaxing trusting dada becoming his baby boy. You are safe in dada's arms, wrapped in your soft fuzzy blanket listening to the fire crackle as dada slowly rocks his baby back and forth back and forth. As you lay the in dadas arms feeling the warm fire the soft blanket on your skin, and as you watch the snow fall outside the window you feel start feeling tired.