LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal Minds RP (ReidxMorgan)

fairy123

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once inside derek smiled exploring spencers aparment. Entering his bedroom the smell of stalr pee was strong making dereks eyes water. "Reid did ypu wash your linens before you left?" asks derek turning of spencers top blanket to reveal a giant wet spot. "i know we were called in quite early last week spence but you need to change your sheets before hand." says derek stripping the bed. Glad Spencer had the sense to put ion a plastic sheet, derek dumps the pee in

"I was planning on it, but you guys told me I had to be at work in 15 minutes, that barely gave me enough time to grab a shower and catch the subway to work,"Spencer mumbled softly as he watched Derek clean up, immediately snatching up his teddy bear from Derek's outstretched hands and cuddling it close to his chest.

baby you need to get some sleep, and i dont want you ruining dadas matress." says morgan removing the wet diaper.

carefully wiping down spencers privste parts, derek carefully powders, lotions and rediapers Reid. then pulling out wamest softest baby blue sleeper that he could found in spencer's closet he dresses him in it it. "There you go baby boy"

sorry." says derek carrying reid hestating at the door deciding whether to put him in the nursery he and garcia made for reid or dereks bed. and finally deciding wraps reid's purple blankey around him tucking him into dereks bed. turning on star trek for spencer, morgan closes the blinds and the not thinking kisses reid on the forhead before leaving the room.

well honey, it really up person." says morgan coming back in the room and sitting on the edge of his bed. "some just like wearing diapers and snuggling stuffies maybe drinking an ocassionally baba. While others re live their childhood fantasy by having a momma or dada who takes care of them full time. its up to you and your comfort level baby. Me and Garcia made a little nursery if you ever want to try it out.