LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Curious

I just joined this site, as I attracted to trying a diaper on. I have been using feminine pads for the last year to catch those little after drips that men and boys always have. Using the pads has become a very natural thing for me now. Lately I bought a package of mens guards to wear with regular briefs, liking how they also felt. That got me to thinking about how a diaper may feel and if I would like it. I can't seem to shake the idea, plus surprised at myself for the fact that I am an adult wanting to even try on a diaper. I am not sure why I am persuing this, totally confused and surprised at myself.

Pad

I was was going through this confusion process myself. I thought I was the only person that has ever done this, so much so that I even asked the people here if its normal. I have learned that their is nothing wrong with enjoying something as peculiar as this, as long as no one is hurt. No one is, so I see no harm in it. I think it would be good if you tried this out to see if you really do like it. If you do, then you do.

If you are interested and you are looking to explore this then I would recommend asking people what Brands they like the most. If you're shy, then ask what sites sell Diapers discreetly.

I'm in agreement with the others. You'll find people of all walks of life here. Some that have to wear a diaper for medical reason and others that for whatever reason enjoy the feeling of having one on. Best of all, surprise, your're not alone. Welcome, read what's on the board and go with your feelings.

Sonny

While I prefer cloth the one in my picture is the old style Attends with a waistband and three tapes. They were recommended to my by someone that has to wear them 24/7 & is also very active. They were comfortable, held a lot but would get small tears in the plastic from my outer clothing if I moved around a lot. There is a replacement called Attends 10, which I haven't tried yet, but the reviews look pretty good.

Welcome, nice to see others in the area.

Sonny

Go for it Pad, You will probly find that diapers are the greatest. I wear them by choice, and I love it. my preferance is tena supers, they are very thick. for someone starting out, you cud try depends, they fit nice, are discreet, but are noisy. I used to use baby diapers, but they didnt fit me too well, they worked but not the best, so i tried adult diapers. I fell in love with them immediately.

• 2 months later...

I have not joined this site, but understand your feelings as to not understanding why you feel the way that you do about wearing diapers. I have had this feeling all my life, and it comes and goes but have not a clue as to why i want to wear diapers. My wife knows of my desires and has even let me wear them. thought i would reply and let you know you are not alone in your cinfusion. randy <_<

[

quote=Pad,Mar 29 2005, 01:08 AM]

I just joined this site, as I attracted to trying a diaper on. I have been using feminine pads for the last year to catch those little after drips that men and boys always have. Using the pads has become a very natural thing for me now. Lately I bought a package of mens guards to wear with regular briefs, liking how they also felt. That got me to thinking about how a diaper may feel and if I would like it. I can't seem to shake the idea, plus surprised at myself for the fact that I am an adult wanting to even try on a diaper. I am not sure why I am persuing this, totally confused and surprised at myself.

Pad

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Pad. Welcome

I guess I feel the same as you. I think why am I always thinking about being in Diapers. Is it strange? Will the urge got the better of me and I tried a pull up diaper about 2 years ago and thought this was great. It did take me a little while to pee in them. But once you hve done your first pee, wearing a nappie is even better. I now use Depend fitted briefs when I get a chance. My wife does not know anything about this side of me. I hope to tell her one day before I get caught out.

Whenever she leaves the house, I put a nappie on.

I love them :):)

And ever since I found this site, I have been more adventurous.

This site is great and the people two.

If you feel the need to wear diapers. I say go for it.

Have fun

Babybub