LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Karma Catches up to Trevor (cute baby kaite/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Good morning Mrs. Eagles" Mrs. Willard starts with; "I'm sorry to call you so early, but I think it might be best to talk to you regarding Trevor; the newspaper club presented me with their latest issue for my approval which I denied it.

Jane: "Please call me Jane and given the circumstance I am glad you called me, right now my husband is dealing with Trevor the best he can. I have a feeling the newspaper would be targeted by Trevor in this manner and I would certainly need to talk to you both, Would it be okay if I dropped by when I bring Trevor to school please? Also we have found out just how Trevor has been getting his good grades he was using his sister as his homework slave to put it lightly. Talking about Chloe I am afraid I will not be letting her come into school right now the poor girl needs a rest, so Katie our oldest is taking her to London for a long weekend and I promise to have her back on Monday I hope you can understand?"

"Something more must be happening than it seems" Chloe says with only a little suspicion while waddling with Katie; "I should avoid sitting down for now; I must've let go into my nappy without realizing it."

Chloe to Katie: "Thank you Katie; you've always been there emotionally when needed" to Jane while accepting the 20GBP: "Thank you mummy; we'll be sure to stick together like glue."

Katie: "lets go then" Katie helps her sister to the bathroom before placing on the toilet after undressing her: "What a good girl, shower by yourself or me bathing you?

Jane: "Your in a nappy too so I don't know why your laughing for you will use it just like the spoiled big baby you are"