LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Karma Catches up to Trevor (cute baby kaite/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

"Yes I do my love" Frank answers; "I'll need you to keep an ear out for Trevor in case he tries anything else while I make a run to the medical supply store; he's going to need his own nappies for his punishment."

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jane: "That's fine and I will keep my ears open" Once she logs on to her laptop there is a message to say theres a message sent by Trevor wanting the attention of them: "Love before you go it seams Trevor just tried sending a email but our server caught and stopped it being sent out"

Jane does all see can to calm Frank down when hugging him: "Thank you love just try not to explode when dealing with him please, remember no matter what he is still our son. I will go see her tomorrow anyway andhave a talk with her to see his behavour in class and also what options there are with regards too his behavour here and at school"

Jane: "Well honey that is my job to raise our three kids and to help you where I can including being a calming influence on you. Miss Nelson and I sure do have a lot to talk about with spilling the beans on Trevor also why the schools number one current pupil is not there and talking about what is concerning her our little princess. Hello Katie dear oh your poor thing daddy will get you all cleaned up and fresh I promise you".

Katie snuggles her daddy in his arms until they are in her room, when she is layed on the bed she keeps still until her daddy tells her to move to do all she can to assist her daddy while he changes her. When the pull-ups is changed for the cloth nappy Katie soon remembers how soft and fluffy they feel also how thick they used to be making her waddle like a over grown toddler.

As soon as Katie is in her cloth nappy, Frank puts her into her plastic panties to go with them before bringing her back into his arms; he gives her a kiss before taking her back to Chloe's bed.

Katie snuggles her daddy once more before kissing him: "Fankies daddy me feeling much betters now" When she is retucked into bed by her daddy she whispers: "Ni ni daddy and fankies" She yawns before cuddling Chloe and sleeping the rest of the night.

"Agreed" Frank replies; "We'll need to get Trevor up before I leave for my presentation at the office; I'll leave whether to involve Katie or not up to you, but I don't think Chloe should be present."

"I intend to start at 6AM so I can be done by noon" Frank answers truthfully; "There's always the chance I'll be done sooner, though that doesn't happen often; it never goes for more than 6 hours though."

"Good idea" Frank replies; "I don't know if I told this already, but there was a call on the house phone while Trevor was on my watch from a furniture company saying that a delivery of nursery furniture will be delivered before noon tomorrow; I think Trevor knows something about it."

Jane: "Yes I remember you telling me and Katie, I think he knows more than a little bit about it and I think also that he should put the nursey eqiptment to good use himself don't you?" She starts to yawn "Well I don't know about you but I am going to turn in for the night as I have a long day tomorrow"