LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Karma Catches up to Trevor (cute baby kaite/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chloe lifts her nightie just enough to bring down the front of her panties to reveal her diaper having a slightly dark tint of the pink it came as: "I might be okay for the night mummy; these nappies do hold a lot of wee-wee."

Katie snuggles as she is carried until she is stood in front of the toilet and undressed then sat on the toilet to do her business : "Yes daddy I agree unless we are ill and need your or mummies help for foing toilet". When she is finished she calls for her daddy after wiping herself and washes her hands: "Daddy I wiped myself but not redressed but me washed hands daddy".

Frank returns to the bathroom and redresses her carefully so he doesn't rip her pull-up: "Such a good girl" he gives her a kiss before bringing her back into the position she was in while being carried upstairs.

Katie smiles as pleasing her daddy and making him so proud of her when lifted into her daddies arms once more she snuggles and kisses him closely: "Daddy me wuv oo lotties and lotties" She giggles being a little silly like a toddler would be.