LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Karma Catches up to Trevor (cute baby kaite/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

Jane once Cassie is finished on the potty she helps Cassie off the potty and wipes her clean still praising her: "What a clever little princess and very good girl you are"

Katie and Lottie holds Chloe in there laps snuggling and kisses Chloe as they research with Chloe

Katie to Chloe: "do you see anything you like?" She points to the princess one: "I remember you 3rd, 4th and 5th birthday party was princess themed sweetie"

Lucy smiles at Frank: "Thank you Frank"

Connie's nappy is okay and dry still

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katie snuggles Chloe: "That is true sweetie they where many different sub themes of the princess theme because you kept changing which princess you loved"

Lottie also cuddling Chloe: "Well Snow white when I was really little and now I think Anna"

Jane after redressing her: "I think I know a little girl who has been holding her wee-wee as that potty normally holds more than one wetting sweetie" She goes and empties the potty"

Connie snuggles and kisses her mummy

Lucy smiles at Frank: "I have to say your my favourite family I have worked for"

Lawrence kisses Bonnie and Connie

Edited by cute baby katie

Katie to Chloe: "Aww okay I think we can pull it off for you sweetie"

Lottie to Chloe: "That is good then sweetie"

Connie smiles feeling very snug and loved by her family

Jane to Cassie: "Sorry I did not see it was not empty sorry sweetie" She snuggles her closely before carrying Cassie downstairs

Lawrence to his family and Cassie: "Now the storm is over we should head home soon" To Frank: "Thank you very much for today"

Lucy smiles remembering she is still on trial to see if she will workout

Katie to Chloe: "What a thoughtful little sister I have" She smiles proudly as Chloe considering everyone

Lottie to Chloe: "Wow what nice little girl you are wanting to please all of your guests"

Lawrence to Cassie: "Well sweetie I can drop you off on the way and wait for you if you like?"

Connie to Cassie: "Big sis oo coming homes?"

Jane to her Love Frank: "Aww it seams a shame to end the fun but I guess they need to get on"

(Wb sweetie how are you?)

Katie snuggling Chloe as the the power returns: "Your special sweetie and that makes me proud to be your big sister" Once the power comes back on: "Well glad that is over now" To her mummy: "That's okies she has always been a big clever girl, thank you for emptying it"

Lottie smiles and to Katie and Chloe: "Yays the lights are back on now, I think we best go and check the conditions of our protection"

Lawrence to Frank: "Thank you for your hospitality and making us feel so welcome" To Cassie: "Sweetie you might need to pop upstairs to get yours and Connie's skirts before we make a move?" To Bonnie: "Do you want to get Connie settled in her car seat?"

Jane to Bonnie: "Your all welcome and your be welcome to come back sometime soon"

Lucy smiles nodding: "Yes thank you I might need a littlle time to readjust but should be okay"

(Poor you but glad to see you again, I hope you are well rested now and okay to play if not just let me know please?)

Katie and Chloe excuse them self heading upstairs to Katie's room

Connie is wet but can hold out until she is at home: "Me can waits, Cassie come wif us mummy?"

Lottie thanks Cassie giving her a hug, she puts her skirt back on but not her underwear: "I like the feel of these better so I will keep them on thank you"

Jane to Frank: "Okay love I will be in the living room when you come back" She heads off to the living room after saying her good byes to the two girls

Lawrence covers his eyes so he does not see the girls getting dressed: "Cassie you can keep your pull-ups or nappy on so do not worry please just put your panties back on over them, that way your mum will not see your protection"

(Good to hear sweetie, your welcome)

Katie closes her door once they are inside and lifts Chloe onto her bed: "Lay back so I can change you little princess"

Lottie holds Cassie's hand leading her to Lawrence's car: "Lets get a move on shall we?"

Lawrence open his eyes and takes the girls to the car heping them inside and getting them seated

Jane cuddles her husband: "I guess our little baby is very tired I guess"

Connie snuggles her big sister that she hopes will be her real big sister soon"

Bonnie gets into her seat with help from Lawrence to get going so Lottie and Cassie can be dropped off for their respective points (the former at her home completely and the latter temporarily): "Who's is closer?"

Lawrence starts the car as he does his seatbelt up before backing out of the drive way

Lottie: "I am probably closest to Katie's so maybe we can go to mine first please?" She gives Bonnie the address and directions

Katie smiles as she untapes Chloe's nappy while cooing to her: "When I get you cleaned up do you want your baby printed or plain pink nappy?"

Jane nods and cuddles: "Love do you fancy a pizza, curry or chippy takeout? I really do not feel like cooking and we have not had takeout for ages?"

Connie is loving the attention and snuggles Cassie some more

Lottie to Bonnie: "Thank you also you have been so nice and understanding too"

Lawrence to Bonnie and Lottie: "Yes maybe 5 minutes or so, not long at all" He drives to Lotties house following her directions

Connie knows her big sister is scared and tells her mummy: "Mummy I think Cassie need your help we she at her house, fink she scared"

Katie smiles: "Printed it is then my little princess sister" She carefully cleans Chloe up before sure to be gentle before tending to Chloe's rash once more

Lucy: "I think I know a perfect place that does a mix of food, it is a chippy that does Pizza, kebabs and all the chippy favourites" She gets her phone out showing Frank the website

Katie looks carefully at her sisters nappy area before answering: "The redness has almost gone what about the soreness?"

Jane to Frank and Lucy: "Well does look good and offers a good selection of food, Lucy seams to rate it so I say yes"

Lucy smiles getting the nod of approval on her choice

Lottie nods and thanks Bonnie and Lawrence

They soon arrive at Lottie's house

Connie smiles knowing she did the right thing telling her mummy

Cassie: "No mum is going to kill me for not going straight home in this weather, let alone being near the park"

Katie: "Okay sweetie sounds like it is getting loads better then which is good to hear" She powders Chloe before snugly taping on her nappy and snuggling with her

Jane and Lucy nod and agree

Jane: "Yes lets wait they will be down soon I bet"

Lottie: "Thank you Bonnie, Lawrence and Connie it was nice meeting you all" She gets home and goes inside waving to everyone in the car

Cassie: "Thank you but be warned my mum is strict and hard lady to explain things too once she has her mind made up what happened"

Katie returns Chloe's kiss and snuggle before redressing her and lifting her into her arms like she was a toddler. She coos over Chloe

Jane cuddles with Frank and Lucy: "Love if Lucy is to be treated as a family member, if she is our chosen nanny what rules would she have to follow?"

Lucy cuddles both of them even though they are her employers it does not seam wrong to cuddle them

Lottie says her good byes and cuddles them all before exiting the car and going inside to her house

Lawrence drives them to Cassie's house and gets out the car after seeing Cassie break down and cry, he picks her up holding her close like she was a little girl and tries his best to comfort her while he is shown the note.

Connie sees what is going on and is lost not understanding the situation one bit.

Katie coos, cuddles and kisses Chloe carrying her downstairs: "Is my little princess toddler getting hungry yet?"

Jane nods: "Okay I just thought if she was to be one of our girls what big girl privileges would she get, ie Katie gets to choose her own bed time now she has left school so unless she was ever naughty Katie gets that choice" She thinks for a moment: "Love I really do hope little Cassie is going to be okay because I do worry about her"

Bonnie gets a little mad upset at how her mother could do this to poor Cassie: "Love right now will you put her in the back seat and comfort her with Connie" She takes the note and phone before dialling the number to call Cassie's auntie: "Hello Holly it is Bonnie we spoke a little while ago, I need to tell you something about your niece that she can't tell you this moment herself. She has been abandoned by your sister and has nowhere to live, we can take her in if you like?"

Connie and Lawrence try there best to reassure Cassie that she is now safe and that she will be looked after by them.