LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Karma Catches up to Trevor (cute baby kaite/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lawrence stays downstairs waiting for the kettle to boil so he can prepare the drinks for his family

Katie to Lottie: "There in my walk in wardrobe above my shoes" To her daddy at the door: "Come in daddy" She knows who it is by the knock

Connie smiles clapping her hands like a little girl lapping up the praise of her mummy"

Jane to Cassie: "You was not crying like a baby sweetie, you was just releasing pent up emotions and now doesn't it feel better? Katie might have a few left from her London trip but as to where she is keeping them you would need to ask her, I think she and Lottie went upstairs with Chloe" Kisses and cuddles Cassie until she is ready to go see Katie

Lucy giggles at Trevor burping: "Excuse you sweetie, I am sure you must be ready for your cot unless you want to cuddle some more"

Katie to her daddy: "Yes daddy we are all decent" To Lottie: "Your welcome what are best friends for after all"

Connie kisses and cuddles once more enjoying the close bond they have regained this time not wanting it to ever stop, she allows her mummy to check her nappy

Lucy nods and replies: "Yes I best check to see if the little stinker needs a change before putting him in his cot" She carries Trevor upstairs to his nursery

Jane continues to hold Cassie and kiss her forehead until she feels good enough to go play: "Sweetie take as long as you need, I am always here for you and Lottie just like I am for my own children"

Frank uncovers his eyes his eyes upon hearing tat the girls are decent: "Thank you Katie; I'm just here to let you all know that there's water on the boil for tea and cocoa given how bad the weather got" he sees Lottie with a pack of Katie's pull-up which gives Lottie the incentive to explain herself with Frank understanding: "Fair enough; Katie, would you please help Lottie into one while going over the rules regarding the padding?" he leaves upon the acknowledgement

Katie to her daddy: "May I please have a hot chocolate" To Lottie and Chloe: "What drinks do you both want?" To her daddy again: "Yes of course I will daddy and yes I will explain the rules of this house regarding nappies and pull-ups too. Is there anything else daddy or should I help Lottie?"

Lottie to Chloe: "Sweetie you look as though your daddy might not accept me wearing a pull-up, did you really think that might be the case?"

Connie once checked goes back to snuggling her mummy: "Fankies mummy me wuv oo lotties"

Jane lets Cassie go when she is ready to and asks, she sends her upstairs to the girls. To Frank: "Other than our 2 little princesses and Connie who else then love? Do you mnd if we did though as I love having the girls back dependant on us for at least some of there needs"

Lawrence listens to Frank and Jane: "Sorry to but in but I think Cassie might want to wear too, the poor girl seams to have a lot on her mind and well she was very emotional"

Lucy checks Trevors nappy finding he needs a change she changes him and dresses him for bed before placing him in the cot, she kisses him good night and locks the cot side into place.

(Sorry about not being on since Friday night but I cut my finger open with a scalpel it was painful and hard to type, it was not serious though and I am back now)

Katie explains the rules to Lottie before taking off her underwear and helping her into the pull-up: "There we go Lottie all padded up, let me or my mummy know when you have wet once because that is all they can handle" To Chloe: "You can look now sweetie"

Lawrence to the three of them: "Well same here if they was to visit us I would not have a problem with them wearing for whatever reason, it could be worse they could be doing drugs, smoking or worse as you say"

Connie wants to go play with Chloe and asks her mummy if she can

Lucy turns on the baby monitor and goes and checks on the girls, seeing they are okay she heads downstairs to the adults

(Thanks for the heads up)

Katie smiles and hugs Lottie: "There's a good girl everything will be fine as long as the rules are stuck to" To Chloe: "Awww sweetie theres a good little princess" On hearing the knock on the door: "Come on in"

Connie smiles and waves to her mummy before making her way carefully upstairs

Lawrence nods: "Indeed that is why I have been so relaxed with Connie going back to her early years, she seams to enjoy it and her behaviours changed for the best"

Lucy joins the adults: "Sorry to interrupt I have got Trevor in his cot and the girls are playing happily so it seams"

Katie to Cassie: "Come join us and we have a little something for you" To Connie: "Come on in sweetie you may join us too" She gives her permission to Lottie

Lawrence to the group: "Plus it just reminds us that whatever there age children can still be cute, just look at Connie and Chloe I have to say they still have there childhood innocence which is great"

Connie joins the group entering and going over to Chloe: "Do you mind me joining in and playing with you?"

Lucy to the group: "I am certain of that, you are so lucky with Connie in that she has learnt her lesson but also is enjoying her new life too"

Connie to Chloe: "Then what do you like doing if you not play with many toys?"

Katie assists Lottie in getting Cassie changed: "Well I am know they don't mind as long as I am honest with them then they are okay with it, let me know if you are going to wet so I can change you then let my daddy know"

Jane smiles returning the kiss with passion too.

Lucy to Bonnie: "I was talking about Connie, but Chloe has the problem of Trevor"

Chloe thinks for a moment: "Well, my time of solitude has allowed me to write stories" she points to her assorted notebooks containing various writings at the foot of her bed: "I do have a few computer games that are quite fun though; have you ever played Minecraft?"

Connie to Chloe: "Sounds like you are really clever then Chloe, have you showed anyone the stories?" As a reply to the Minecraft question: "I am not allowed to play most games mummy and daddy are strict about it"

Katie nods: "Yes it is, that's the rules the toilet is there to be used if we choose to use it"

Lucy: "Not to worry Bonnie it is okay, maybe I was not clear enough if so I am sorry about that"

Jane smiles snuggling Frank: "As Lucy said not to worry Bonnie"

Connie to Chloe: "Aww that is a shame I bet they are great as your very smart, well the old me tried to push my luck and it got me nothing but trouble" Thinking of something to do: "How about some colouring in?" When the power goes out She gets very scared crying for Cassie or her mummy.

Katie to Cassie: "Your welcome Cassie, so that's where you disappeared to with Bonnie I guess? Did she treat you like a toddler and undress you too?" To the question: "I don't know but whatever it is they both seam happy enough, should we go over there and see?" When the power cut happens Katie goes over to Chloe and lifts her into her lap cuddling her: "Shhh sweetie it's okay I know your scared but I am here now" (Hope yu do not mind me having Chloe get scared of the power cut?)

Lucy tries to hide her worry at the power cut but is not sure if she can hide it

Jane sees Lucy is a bit nervous and discreetly alerts Frank to the fact

Katie snuggles Chloe doing her best to calm her down: "Yes it must be but I am sure they have the best people on there way to fix it, meanwhile I have a idea for some light come with me to my room everyone"

With Cassie holding her Connie starts to feel a bit bitter but not enough to stop crying or let go of Cassie

Lottie follows Katie and Cassie to Katie's room.

Lucy can't lie: "I have never been alone like this in a bad storm with a power outage"

Jane to Frank: "Aww love is there anything we can do to help Lucy?"

Lawrence to Bonnie: "Yes dear I think we might for one thing our little girl might be scared and two there is no going home in this weather it is too bad to drive in"

Katie carries Chloe to her room: "I need you to sit in Lottie's lap while I sort out getting some lights okay sweetie?" Katie looks though her drawers and finds a few torches and batteries so she hands them to her friends: "That should help for a bit, I am going downstairs to check on our parents and get the big torches be back soon"

Lottie nods to Kate and to Chloe she opens her arms taking her in her lap and then giving Chloe the torch: "There we go sweetie that's better now"

Connie buries her head in Cassie's chest as she is sat in Cassie's lap once more, when kissed she slowly stops crying: "Yes sis you right"

Lawrence to Lucy: "There is very little to be afraid of we won't let any harm come to you"

Lucy does not know how to answer Frank's question she goes red from being embarrassed

Jane looks at Lucy: "I don't think we will be getting an answer from her, I think maybe there is a shy little girl side in her that is to shy to ask for comfort?"

Lottie snuggles Chloe: "Here sweetie why don't you hold the torch" She hands Chloe the torch and sees a teddy bear so hands it to Chloe too

Katie goes downstairs to check on everyone and get one of the emergency large torches from her daddy

Connie to Cassie: "Me feeling bit betters nows big sis thank you" She snuggles and takes the torch she is offered by Cassie being careful to shine it away from any ones face: "Me padded but me only little wetties"

Jane to Frank as she allows him to lead her to there emergency supply lights: "Maybe but we can not be sure, do you thnk it is something to be concerned about with her?"

Lucy walks over to Bonnie not sure about whether she should after all she is an adult