LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Karma Catches up to Trevor (cute baby kaite/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

Lottie hugs Jane: "I would of thought most nappies are unisex ones these days but maybe not, I am not an expert but most adult nappies I have seen are or seam to be unisex"

Connie to Cassie: "Yef me ifs can I pwease habs baba?"

Bonnie nods standing up before helping Cassie stand up, she then takes Cassie's hand walking her to the Ladies room her motherly instincts taking over again just like they did with Lottie.

Katie smiles and prepares a sippy cup of juice before handing it to Chloe: "There we are drink it all gone"

Lawrence smiles before answering: "Not as in at a place of work, she is a full time mum. Does Jane?"

Lucy giggles knowing Trevor is trapped: "What's the matter is the little baby tired?"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lottie: "Yes that is true I guess it is because girls only have to learn one way to go to the toilet where as boys need need to learn two, also I guess girls bodies develop faster"

Connie nods drinking the bottle of juice and kisses Cassie back. Bonnie once in the toilet she undresses and helps Cassie sit on the toilet smiling at her as if she was a toddler: "You look so cute sitting on the toilet like a little girl, I bet you would look even cuter on a child's potty" She listens to what Cassie has to has to say: "Awww I guess that is one way to deal with them, do you have heavy flows or is there another reason for you using them? I mean do you use them for there intended use? and if so does your mum get mad about it?"

Katie smiles: "Your welcome my little cutie, I love you sweetie"

Lawrence nods: "That is nice maybe they can can get to know one another better and become good friends"

Lucy turns her back on Trevor and goes back to her food and drink

Lottie hugs Jane: "I have always had a lot of respect for you and Frank as you always seam to be great parents"

Bonnie smiles watching over Cassie using the toilet like she was a toddler: "If it was up to you would you wear nappies a lot more?"

Katie smiles and cuddles her kissing too: "Aww you good girl sweetie, I have the whole week off so I want want to spend as much time as I can"

Lawrence: "I would like to think so Frank, it is very nice to meet you both"

Lucy ignores Trevor finishing her food and grabbing a drink

Lottie nods thanking Jane: "The problem with my parents is they are too worried what others thing about them rather than doing what's best for us"

Bonnie after listening to Cassie: "Would you like me to maybe try and have a word with her for you sweetie?" She smiles hearing Cassie go wee and poo: "Aww such a clever little princess using the big girl toilet" cuddling and kissing her.

Katie smiles holding her little sister: "I thought you might like the news, also how about when my friends are available they can come spend time with us?"

Lawrence nods and finishes his food and drink

Lucy continues to ignore Trevor and focus on eating and drinking her drink

Lottie nods: "Yes they are that type so it is why they are that way inclined"

Bonnie nods: "Yes I will do sweetie" Then she helps Cassie off the toilet so she can clean Cassie up, She grabs a baby wipe and gently wipes Cassie clean: "There's a little angel"

Katie smiles: "Awww I am glad you agree, I think we should ask Lottie if she wants to join us in nappies? If she does though her mummy can't find out okay?"

Lawrence nods: "Got to love the British summer hopefully it is a light shower if now I guess it will be home time"

Lucy finishes her food and drink just as the dark clouds start to roll in

Lottie smiles nodding: "That would be good thank you, I think he would love that to"

Bonnie finishes wiping her and brings up her panties into place, she sees Cassie crying: "What's wrong sweetie?" She coos cuddling Cassie closely.

Katie to Chloe: "Good girl sweetie her parents are not as understanding as ours" Katie helps tidy there things away before following everyone.

Lucy tidies up then pushes the pushchair home.

Lottie nods to Jane: "I will do thank you Jane and don't worry I will make sure he only hears when mum is not there" She heads back with Jane to where everyone is

Bonnie comforts Cassie: "Sweetie it is okay I know it is not easy opening up about this, nappies are seen as a thing for only babies so it is hard to open up" She snuggles and kisses Cassie: "Sweetie it is raining out there lets get you home unless you want to come home with us" Once she had calmed down Cassie she leads her back to the group.

Katie smiles as her little sister is being very cute

Lucy helps get Trevor and the girls into the car including Lottie before getting in herself.

Bonnie nods before letting her go she gives Cassie one last cuddle and kisses her forehead, she then with help from Lawrence gets in the car

Katie helps get Cassie into the car giving her a hug befor Katie gets buckled in herself

Lucy gets in and buckles up ignoring Trevor as he needs to learn that she will not answer his every whim.

Connie settled in her car seat securely buckled in a little sad Cassie did not want to come with them

Lottie gets in the car with Katie and her family

Lawrence nods and waves then follows behind Franks car: "Girls it looks like we are going to visit the Eagles family home"

Katie comforts Chloe and gives her her soother while cooing to her little sister, Katie is scared of thunder storms too but has learnt to calm herself down.

Jane passes Cassie a few tissues and a baby wipe so she can freshen up: "There you go sweetie, when we get home would you mind having a word in private please? You are not in trouble so nothing to worry about"

Lucy still ignoring Trevor until he cheers up

Lottie sees Chlooe is scared and joins Katie in trying to calm her down cooing to her: "It is okay sweetie we have got you safe"

Lawrence drives to the Eagles home following Frank's car

Katie snuggles and kisses Chloe back as best as she can

Lottie smiles kissing Chloe's cheek cooing to her and hugging her.

Jane to Cassie: "Sweetie please call me Jane they both make me feel old" after a quick breather: "Cassie sweetie you know you can always talk to me or Frank about anything?"

Lucy listens to everyone chatting away

(Oh well not to worry these things happen)

Lawrence helps his family out of the car and they are guided into the family living room.

Katie smiles holding Chloe: "Aww sissy would you like to go to your playroom with me and Lottie"

Jane takes Cassie into the Kitchen: "Sweetie we are alone now let us talk about what is on your mind?"

Connie takes Bonnie into her lap in the living room

Lucy carries Trevor inside and sits him in her lap

Katie and Lottie takes Chloe upstairs after excusing them self's

Lawrence to Frank: "One bottle of warm chocolate for Connie and two teas for us please" He gives Frank the bottle after cleaning it.

Jane sits Cassie in her lap: "Sweetie lying is not good in any situation but in this case it was not totally lying, it was just a hard subject for you to express the full facts about things" She snuggles and kisses Cassie: "If you stay over during your period me or Katie would be happy to change you, can I ask is there more to your use of nappies? I.e like with Katie likes to be little as well as wearing her nappies?" She calms Cassie with kisses, cuddles and cooing.

Lucy keeps cuddling Trevor in her lap bouncing him in her lap

Katie guides both girls to Chloe's playroom

Katie to Lottie: "I think I do still have some left over from our London trip"

Lawrence smiles: "Thank you Frank" He makes small talk as they wait for the kettle to boil

Connie to her mommy: "Yeps mummy me heard me wikes dats" She smiles

Jane nods understanding cuddling Cassie: "I would with your permission let you be a little girl whenever you come here and want to be, period or not" Kissing Cassie's forehead and rubs her back: "Sweetie you are my special little girl, I know you are not my daughter but that is how much I care about you and Lottie"

Lucy does her best with Trevor to no avail