LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Karma Catches up to Trevor (cute baby kaite/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

Jane: "We can't always protect her though but I would be happy to home school her if it came to it, what is your view on home schooling? I mean Chloe is a bright girl and the things I could teach her that she would not learn for another few years yet"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"True and she's always tried to show independence" Frank replies; "We can have her home-schooled if need be; I can always research to find a school she'll perfectly fit into if you like.

"That'll be the line with me as well; local school no exceptions" Frank declares right before he starts to think; "Since she quickly moved up in terms of mobility, it's possible she didn't develop much in terms of her potty-functions; it's only a hunch since I can't prove it."

Jane nods: "I fully agree on both cases I would like her to seek medical advice to see if there is anything that can be done to assist her" She pauses and thinks for a moment: "I know she is so advanced for her years but to me she will always be my little princess baby girl"

"The same goes for me" Frank replies; "I read in a statistical magazine that girls mature faster than boys in virtually every aspect; it might explain why Chloe and Katie are on par with one-another in most aspects with Trevor falling short."

"I worry about Chloe all the time but I really wonder if we will be able to turn Trevor around love" Jane starts her reply: "Yes it is well documented fact I personally think maybe it is a genetic thing maybe. What to we do if we can not change Trevor?"

"We'll simply re-raise him from new-born until this point" Frank answers knowing what he does about Trevor's purchase; "It's just me personally, but I don't think we should retrain him until we know there's hope for Chloe's problem; that's just me personally."

Chloe to Jane: "Well, we'll be starting with taking the train into London and see some sights before seeing Cats and then we'll be coming home afterwards" she thinks for a moment before asking: "Mum, do you think I'm growing up too fast?"

Jane smiles listening to Chloe: "Awww that sounds very much fun and as long as you and Katie are careful you both will have a great time" She is a little taken back at first by the question so needs a little time to think: "Well sweetie what makes you think that? Most children grow at there own rate and me and Daddy have allowed you to mature naturally but I do think that you are missing out on some of the more fun things about childhood"

Frank smiles: "We can do with you what we do to Chloe if you like: protection 24/7 without you changing your own nappies but you can still do anything someone your age is capable of doing."

Frank sits down with Katie and his own beverage: "We definitely have a good role-model for Chloe when we're not here love (referring to Katie); she also gave me a minor request which can wait until later love" he takes a sip after a few minor blows