LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Karma Catches up to Trevor (cute baby kaite/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Anytime" Frank replies while giving Katie a hug; "We'll need you to either drop Trevor off at school in the morning or look after Chloe since I have to make my annual presentation; I'll be home before 2 I assure you."

"Thank you Katie" Frank once more replies with her still in his arms; "During times we'll need you to babysit, you'll be able to look forward to an additional 15GBP to go with your standard 10 as well as the back payments I owe you and Chloe; you're free to choose how to take it."

Katie still hugging her daddy: "Well seeing as I have my part time job now as well may I have it deposited in to my secondary savings account please as a one off payment?" Katie smiles when the extra

Edited by cute baby katie

Chloe and Frank return with a Love you too accordingly before Chloe answers Katie's question: "Yes please; I think Cats will be showing at (insert name of London's stage place)" she decides to bring up a request she's been thinking about for a while: "Sometime, I'd like to see about getting a changing table as well as a desk/bed combination for my room."

"I personally feel better if she was in nappies during the entire outing" Frank advises; "That reminds me: since Chloe's not allowed to change her own nappies, a compromise should be worked out due to being able to put most if not all of them on the table; it also depends on what the table looks like."

Katie: "So be it Chloe I will be discreate as I can while we are out if you feel you need a change you can tell me you need to go to the toilet and I will know what you mean" She listens more to her dad: "Well I personally want to see this changing table Chloe has in my as I want to make sure its the best we can get for her".