LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Karma Catches up to Trevor (cute baby kaite/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chloe acknowledges and swallows her gummi bears and chocolate milk before replying: "It's just like when I'm with either mummy, daddy or a sitter: I'm to obey what's been told to me" her nappy gets slightly moist upon the time a sudden thought occurs to her: "We should also handle our respective checks while we have a chance"

Katie snuggles and kisses her little sister in her lap: "Yes you are sweetie not that we have to tell you now do we? You do that without questioning us and you are a very good little girl for us all" She stops to think a little before carrying on: "Yes we do need to I can check myself but you have the choice you can let me know or I can check you often?"

Chloe cuddles with Katie: "Thank you for doing so should it happen, though I'm more worried about doing so in a cramped train; you might get yelled at for handling it in full view of the public" she hugs her big sister and winds up wetting her nappy some more in fear.

Katie giggles: "Sweetie I would never do that as it be too embarrassing for you and me alike" She whispers: "As this is a long distance train they have toilets and half of them are disabled toilets so I can change you easily" She snuggles and kisses Chloe while cooing in her ear quietly to soothe her. Katie whispers in Chloe's ear: "Sweetie would you like a new teddy and or a soother? Believe me either won't make you a baby as you know nappies do not make you a baby"

Jane nods smiling: "Yes two grown adults consenting to fun with each other" she winks to him then snuggles and kisses him with passion: "I love you Frank" Jane hears the crying and giggles: "It looks like our baby needs his mummy and daddy"