LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Karma Catches up to Trevor (cute baby kaite/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katie smiles: "Yes Chloe really that is how much my little sister means to me" To the driver: "Well I can see me having fun too my sister here has lots of energy and I feed off it and is why I love doing things for her, look we are here now how much do we owe you?"

Katie gets the message and starts to pull down Chloe's panties to reveal her used nappy: "Well I know a little soaked girl but do you know her name?" She starts to untape the nappy before moving it away from Chloe and grabbing the baby wipes

Katie grabs one of her nappies from there supplies bag and soon has it fastened snuggly in place she checks her handy work: "Sweet I need to have a wee but I promissed mummy and daddy I would not let you out of my site so can you stay there whil I go use the toilet please?" She pulls her pull-ups down and sits on the toilet not shy in the slightest bit

Chloe helps Katie by holding her new nappy in place so Katie can fasten it; she agrees with her sister's request and at least turns away with her nappy-wrapped bottom facing Katie.

Katie smiles that Chloe is comfortable once more and that she redressed herself, Katie would not of minded her facing her because she missed out on that opertunity as Chloe did not potty train due to her bladder amd bowel issuses. She relaxes and goes wee in the the toilet thinking if she was a toddler mummy and daddy would of made such a big fuss over her.

Chloe looks shocked at Katie's words: "No you didn't fail me; my control over those functions are very little, so it's in no way your fault" she gives Katie a hug after all measures are taken.

Katie snuggles and kisses her little sister Chloe after cleaning up, dressing and washing her hands. After gathering there things Katie takes her little sisters hand leading her to the ticket office of the train station: "Sweetie look at the information screen and choose the train we should get"

Katie nods then goes to the serving window asking for one adult and one child to london first class then pays for the tickets and grabs the tickets turning to Chloe: "Sweetie do you want some sweets and crisps before we get the train?"