LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Karma Catches up to Trevor (cute baby kaite/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katie smiles taking there bags and leading them downstairs: "Keep an eye out for the taxi please sweetie" (Over here we have Blackcab taxi's which are metered not distance charged and then we also have private hire firms that you ring up to catch, those can be any cars but are marked with that firms branding)

Chloe smiles while having her hair tied into pig tails, but isn't able to answer Katie's question: "I don't really have an answer to that yet" her bladder finally finishes emptying into her nappy.

Katie: "I understand sweetie bout about you for the next few days we are alone get to be as little as you wantand that even includes toddler items if you like my treat?" She sees the taxi come and grabs the bags giving Chloe time to announce that the taxi is there

Frank: "My presentation went off without a hitch and I even finished ahead of my initial prediction" he sees their taxi: "Before you go girls, I have something for you two; it's the checks I promised you" he presents them to his two good children with the total amount split right down the middle to the pence: "Since it was an even number, I had it split between you both 50/50 with Chloe getting what would've been Trevor's share."

Frank: "Will do, thank you and you're welcome; have fun girls" he returns their affection while seeing them out to their taxi; the delivery truck carrying the furniture Trevor ordered arrives

Taxi Driver: "Actually, you're my first fare; not everyone wants to take a taxi since the underground railway has become the most utilized transportation means in/out of London and even have their own car"

Taxi Driver: "Most people taxi drivers like myself take usually those who either can't drive for whatever reason or youngsters like yourselves; hopefully there won't be an underground railway added to all of the suburbs which will most likely render the taxi-service obsolete" upon hearing the ladies' plans: "Delightful; what show?"