LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Karma Catches up to Trevor (cute baby kaite/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

Lucy smiles and kisses Chloe on her cheek still cuddling her: "Good me too I think it will be nice and cute too"

Katie smiles allowing her mummy to complete the change and guide her to her daddy so they can speak

Bonnie to Lawrence: "Thank you my love for being so understanding" To Cassie after reading the note: "Yes of course remember you are my little girl just like Connie is and we are here to look after your needs" She takes Cassie's hand and leads her to her room where she undresses her so Bonnie can dress Cassie in one of her nightie's: "I hope you do not mind this nightie for now sweetie pie?"

Connie nods and lets her daddy change her if she needs to be changed

Jane replies to the text message: 'Well that is fine sweetie and you will need to remind me about the detention please. I am sure there intentions was well meaning in like my little boy's intentions but let us not dwell on that. Would you like pull-ups, nappies or both for your stay here? As I am going to need to stock up for Peter I think it is best to ask if you would like some too?"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucy smiles sitting Chloe into her lap: "I hope you do not take this the wrong way, you make for a cute baby princess sweetie"

Jane to Lottie in text reply: 'That is good then sweetie as for nappies it is for me to worry about for a supply of them not you and please rest assured that you need no repay us for used supplies, any friend of Katie's is welcome to use her supplies as long s we know so we can keep a good stock' To Peter: 'That is 'quite all right Peter as your intentions for the most part seam good just sorry that you will have to be punished for it. I am sure Chloe will like whatever you offer her, I look forward to meeting you also but for now I must get on see you soon sweetie'

Bonnie holds and cuddles her little big girl in her arms cooing to her: "Shhh it's okay sweetie you are nice and safe with your new family who love you very much"

Connie stays still for her daddy as he starts to change her and she rubs her eyes tiredly

Lucy smiles and returns the affection to Chloe: "Your welcome sweetie"

Jane smiles reading the text before replying to say bye for now good girl. In reply to Peter's text: 'Well sweetie some people do not understand special well meaning good boys like you'

Katie receives the text from Lottie and replies letting her know it is okay by her

Bonnie lifts Cassie into her lap grabbing a tissue and wiping her nose for her: "Blow for me sweetie, there's a good little girl. Sweetie I want you to know you can call me any family member name or just my name whatever feels comfortable for you"

Connie allows her daddy to change her without making a fuss about it

Lucy hears Frank calling and offers Chloe to be carried downstairs

The delivery female greets Frank when he opens the door and hands him the food wishing him a pleasant evening

Bonnie smiles proudly at her new little niece: "You look so angelic right now, how was your nap? Do you need to nap some more before I make dinner?"

Connie shakes her head that there does not feel like a rash there

Katie makes her way downstairs with her mummy hand in hand

Jane smiles and leads Katie to the dining room for dinner

The Delivery lady gives him his change then drives off to her next delivery stop

Katie kisses her mummy back and smiles: "Thank you mummy you and daddy are the best"

Lucy scoops up Chloe in her arms smiling as she carries her downstairs to eat

Bonnie lifts Cassie into her arms and carries her downstairs to the living room where they stay until Holly and Ginny arrives and she lets them both in

Connie crawls into her cot once her daddy drops the side so she can get in

Frank makes sure to separate the meals by who chose which while setting the table in the process even as he addresses Katie: "You're welcome dear" to Jane: "I'll get the baby after I finish here"

Katie to her Daddy: "It's true you both are to me" She sits down where she is told to and smiles to her mummy

Lucy smiles cooing and gets Chloe sat down next Katie then sits next to Chloe on her otherside

Holly pulls Cassie into a big cuddle: "Feeling any better sweetie?" She asks in a whisper

Ginny goes all shy around Bonnie

Connie soon falls fast asleep

Katie smiles and sits lady like until they are allowed to eat. To her mummy: "I hope Lucy becomes our new nanny mummy me and Chloe really like her and she has a way with Trevor so it seams". To Chloe smiling and cooing: "Good to see my little sissy again" She starts snuggling and kissing her.

Lucy smiles and waits to eat letting Katie take over from fussing over Chloe for a bit: "After dinner how about me and Katie bath you little princess?"

Holly smiles kissing her nieces forehead cooing: "Sweetie I brought two kids meals on the way over here so you are welcome to one if you want". To Lawrence smiling: "Yes that is me I'm Holly pleased to meet you, thank you for taking care of my little niece here"

Ginny is not anxious just overwhelmed my new faces and not seeing her older relation for a few year, she hides her face in her mummies dress mumbling that her name is Ginny

Connie is out cold and sleeping well in lost in little girl dreams.

Jane coos teasing Trevor what a little baby he is

Katie smiles at Lucy and there nanny Lucy waiting for the okay to eat

Lucy keeps taking care of Chloe showing her how loved she is until they are permitted to eat

Holly to Lawrence: "Well no need to be worried any more" To Cassie: "Here you go sweetie now go enjoy it, and feel free to be a little girl okay?" She gives one of the meals to Cassie and the other one to Ginny her daughter. To Bonnie she nods: "Yes she is shy that is for sure"

Ginny takes the kids meal and follows Cassie even though she hardly remembers her.

Katie giggles at what Chloe says to there little brother starts eating once the okay is given for them to do so. To Chloe when her mouth is empty: "Are you okay there sweetie?"

Jane tries to feed Trevor but when he refuses she shrugs it off and starts eating and when her month is empty: "Fine go to bed hungry then Trevor, your only hurting yourself no one else"

Lucy smiles and starts to eat her dinner enjoying the pizza.

Ginny thanks her mummy for the meal and walks with Cassie to the kitchen to eat, once in the kitchen she waits for Cassie to help her unpackage the food so they can eat so also thanks Cassie for helping her

Holly to the girls: "Your welcome and Cassie can you help little Ginny unpack her food thank you" To Lawrence: "You are welcome too, I was thinking for dinner of making a pasta dish to say thank you to you both"

Bonnie smiles at Holly: "What a great idea that is and well it would take care of dinner too, Holly your welcome too cook if you like but if it is okay with you I would like to help" To Lawrence: "Love can you keep an eye on the girls and also when they are done eating keep them entertained afterwards?"