LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Karma Catches up to Trevor (cute baby kaite/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lawrence softly coos to Cassie holding her to try and calm the little girl: "I think I know a big girl that might need a little bit of toddler relaxing time"

Bonnie to Holly: "Oh I am sorry to hear that but am so glad you kept in touch with your angelic niece, do not worry we want to take her in but also you and your little girl too if you like. If you come too then you can be close to Cassie and we can help re-raise her together and also you would have someone to babysit for you while you are at work too. If you can sort out getting her things that would be nice, it has been very tough on her today and we are now taking her to our house as she has cried herself to sleep"

Katie to Chloe while still cuddling and carrying her: "Yes it does wonder what we will be having" She walks in on the grown ups and sits Chloe in Lucy's lap while sitting in her daddies lap

Lucy starts cuddling and cooing over Chloe seeing that she is in little toddler mindset: "Hello sweetie all fresh and better now? You must be getting hungry by now too"

Jane: "Okay love we can work on it another time, yes lets do that anyway she is almost certainly going to be going university soon and will need help with the fees at the very least I would hate to have Katie, Lottie or Cassie stuck with loans they can't pay off until they start there careers so will you please set her up. Now the girls are here lets order in"

Bonnie to Holly: "Well your more than welcome too, but we can't accept payment for looking after Cassie and in away having you in our household. Maybe just do some housework and pay a little towards the utilities if you feel the need too" She says good bye before she drives her family home.

Connie frowns as her big sister is so unhappy

Lucy smiles and snuggles and kisses: "What a cute girl you are sweetie have a look at what you want for your meal sweet princess"

Katie looks over the place and approves: "Looks good to me mummy and daddy"

Jane: "We could also set-up scholarship program for the less fortunate I am sure you know other businesses that can get involved in it too?"

Lucy smiles: "Awww I am glad you are happy sweetie want to click add then select the options" snuggling and cooing to Chloe

Jane to Frank: "That is good love we should do what we can to help where we can"

Katie nods to her daddy: "Yes daddy please after me ordered"

Lawrence: "Yes my love there's a store on the way home, the last thing we need is her to have a accident and it upsets her"

Bonnie gets in to the Drivers seat buckling up getting the directions to the supply store

Connie snuggles Cassie close

Lucy smiles and helps Chloe with her order making sure that she gets it correct for the little girl: "Sweetie if you prefer I be more like a second big sister than a nanny to you that would be okay with me"

Jane smiles and snuggles with Frank and there big 'little' girl: "I love my little family very much"

Katie to her Daddy: "It is one over the other daddy but not urgent need just yet" To Lucy: "Can you please get me a meat feast pizza with a cheese crust if they do one?"

Lawrence nods: "Love you pop in get her medium size plain pink and some with a print design if they have any, it might be an idea to get her soothers and a few bottles too. Right now I think she needs loads of loving care and regression might do her some good" He carefully checks Cassie's pull-ups too she how wet she is being careful to make sure Connie does not see. He texts Frank giving him a update on the situation.

Bonnie agrees and goes inside to get the supplies they need for there new little girl thinking for a moment, she also stocks up on toddler nappies and pull-ups for Ginny too"

(If you are UTC -5 hours then I will see you at 9pm there about)

Lucy snuggles and kisses with Chloe smiling and cooing: "Sweetie good choice on your meal can you pass my phone onto your big sister please" On hearing the news: "Oh no I do hope she will be okay but on the bright side she will be well cared for with Connie's family." To Chloe in a cooing voice: "Chloe sweetie would you like do go upstairs and play for a little while together?"

Jane frowns: "Maybe it is for the best though love, from what she let on her mother was not all that great to her but in any case for a child to lose there parent like that must be heart breaking. Like Lucy said though she will be well looked after by Connie's family and I am sure Cassie's aunt will be around loads to give extra care as needed"

Lawrence gets out the door opening the boot of the car: "Love we need to change her right now she is very soaked and I do not want her to get a rash as she is already feeling bad enough. I think she needs a soother right after we have changed her did you get her one?" Lawrence carefully wakes Cassie up whispering in her ear: "Sweetie we need to change your protection your soaked, do you want Bonnie to change you or want to change yourself sweetie?"

Katie takes the phone once her little sister passes it to her and she orders the pizza she wants then hands it to her mummy.

(Sorry for not coming until now; long night)

Chloe does as Lucy asks and passes Lucy's phone to Katie; she gets a wide-eyed look upon hearing that was pretty much kicked out by her own mother; she then addresses Lucy about playtime: "Oh, yes please; I don't have a lot of toys though"

(Not to worry life does that sometimes as long as your okay)

Lucy to Chloe: "Good girl sweetie, that is okay we can plan a special trip to a toy store or online tomorrow for more toys if you like" She takes Chloe upstairs carrying her cooing to her. Once upstairs: "Sweetie I am sure Cassie will be fine it looks like she has a new family and her auntie is going to be living with her too" Lucy coos over Chloe guessing right now the little girl in her arms needs reassurance.

Katie takes the phone from Chloe thanking her cooing: "Right lets get the order in" She adds too the order a meat feast pizza with cheese crust and cheese chips before handing the phone to mummy and texts Cassie from her own phone.

Jane to her husband: "Love can we at least offer any help we can to Bonnie and Lawrence as they raise Cassie and Connie?" She takes the phone from Katie thanking her with a coo before ordering what she wants: "Love it is your turn to order now"

Lawrence nods carrying Cassie to the cars boot as Bonnie can change her: "Here you go sweetie we soon have you nice and better" He kisses her cheek before he

Once upstairs Lucy enters Chloe's room and starts her computer up ready to load toy store websites: "Sweetie while we wait for your computer what do you want to do?" She kisses Chloe's forehead

Jane smiles and then comfirms the order before paying for it and placing Lucy's phone on the table

Katie to her daddy: "Sorry daddy I must of been distracted can mummy change me for once please?"

Bonnie fusses and coos over Cassie like she was a infant or toddler as she undresses and cleans her up: "Theres a very good little girl for me" Deep down she wants Cassie to call her mummy but knows that will not happen at least not now

Lawrence keeps Connie amused she she does not get bored as even though she is eleven Connie gets bored easily

Lucy nods smiling: "Yes lets colour sweetie and I will let you choose which picture from which book you want me to colour in" The computer runs though the BIOS POST screen before starting to load the latest Linux Mint OS (The OS I use is Linux Mint 17.2)

Katie follows her mummy to her room: "Yes I do mummy I will try to go now" She tries to let her body conduct its business as they head to her room

Frank waits downstairs while his family is upstairs so he can hear the door go if the food arrives

Bonnie frowns seeing Cassie wince: "Poor baby let me make this all better for you" She applies rash cream to the whole nappy area: "That should help sweetie, now when we get home I would like to have a little talk with you sweetie, you are not in trouble but we need to talk about ground rules and such" She gets Cassie into a printed over night nappy so she would be protected. Once snuggly in her nappy Bonnie redresses Cassie and helps her to her feet: "Now you can sit in the back seat with Lawrence and your sister or front seat with me if you want too?"

Lucy smiles and nods at the picture: "Good thinking sweetie" She grabs a crayon with Chloe's approval and starts colouring in carefully

Katie soon manages to full the nappy and lets her mummy know she is ready to be changed so she lays on her bed on top of the changing mat

Bonnie smiles and hugs Cassie: "Your welcome sweetie now get into the passengers side and buckle up please" She cleans her hands before closing the boot and getting in the drivers side and buckling her seatbelt

Connie is understanding right now she is staying quiet and spending time with her daddy

Lawrence keeps Connie amused so she does not get upset about Cassie needing Bonnie

With Chloe's approval she starts to colour in the picture with Chloe

Katie relaxes keeping still and only moving as is needed to help make the change easier on her mummy

Connie drives home seeing she is in the front drivers seat with Cassie sat next to her, she keeps a eye on the road and when they stop she glances a look at Chloe
(Lawrence is in the back seat with Connie

Connie snuggles her favourite teddy Mrs snuggles that she has had since birth

Frank goes upstairs and makes light work of changing Trevor: "If you was a good little boy you would get mine and mummies attention and love a lot more"

Lucy smiles back at Chloe: "This is fun sweetie we should do it more often I think"

Katie allows her mummy to do what is needed to be cleaned up: "Mummy I think I would like to talk to you and daddy about Chloe and her lack of toys"

Connie snuggles her daddy while sucking her soother

Bonnie whenever they stop at junctions she holds Cassie's hand and comforts her: "We will soon be home sweetie and your auntie will be coming around soon after we get home"

Lucy

Lucy smiles: "Good then how about once a week we all get together and do colouring in either all of as as a group or at least me and you?" She lifts Chloe into her lap cuddling her closely

Katie to her mummy : "No mummy everywhere is good thank you, after the change can I speak with you and daddy please?"

Bonnie soon parks the car outside there house turning the engine off, to Lawrence: "Can you unpack the car and take Connie upstairs I think she is ready for a nap anyway" She gets out the car and helps Cassie into the house: "Sweetie I know your are now ready to talk much so here is a pen and pad for you to write on, right now you have two options you can cuddle with me in my lap or have me lay next to you as you nap?"

Jane to Frank: "Thank you love, I know Lottie is a big girl but I still think she should not be left home alone to look after her little brother and we do have the room, Lottie and share with Katie and her brother can stay in the spare room or share with Trevor if he wishes" Jane returns to Katie after replying to the next message: 'Okay sweetie just let me know please'

Connie does not make a fuss even about having to go have a nap, but instead asks her daddy: "Daddy can you stay with me while I go nap pwease?"